Mashed potato pizza

This is a white pizza with bacon, garlic, and mashed potato that I had at BAR (yes, that's actually the name of the place) in New Haven.

Extremely thin crust - probably even thinner than the other big places in this city. The mashed potato wasn't too rich, the bacon was copious, and the garlic was nicely vocal.

If you get a chance, come here and try a pizza like this! I'm told Da Legna also does a good mashed potato pizza, but I haven't been there yet.

>starch on starch

no sir I don't like it

I can see how it isn't for everyone, but honestly, I think it works, at least the way they do it.

Just because something doesn't want to make you vomit doesn't make it a good idea. There's a reason only a few autists in the world put mashed potatoes on fucking pizza.

Here's a close-up.

Yeah something like that isn't uncommon where I am from. But autists will get mad at potatoes on pizza and then go eat fastfood.

how about baked?

>white pizza
This is roadfood tier normie shit, user,
You need to travel.

You people need to reevaluate calling everything autistic.
I would be more likely to put weird shit like that on my pizza than a normal person, fuck you need a thesaurus you moron.

www.thesaurus.com

Go learn some new words so you can avoid getting shit on by the people you're demonizing.

Faggot.

Looks and sounds pretty good.

Are you new to Veeky Forums?

Nope.
Just not a refugee from /b/ you dumb fuck.

Italian American in New Haven is as legit as Brooklyn, Newark or South Philly. If I'm anywhere near the area I will make a detour to grab a bite there.

I think potato works if mixed into the dough. Not like this, however.

What would it do in the dough? Would you even notice it?

The fact that it's mashed potato is what's a little weird. Potato is not uncommon on pizza in Italy.

Maybe that's what makes it Italian-American instead of just Italian. I'm fine with that.

no he's just autistic

how about no

I'm fine with Italian American in New Haven. It can be hit or miss in other parts of the country, but it's generally pretty good in a broad line from Providence to South Philly.

>BAR

fuck yeah. pizza's every bit as good as the other joints and they know how to fucking mix drinks. gotta go during the day though to avoid all the assholes

Top kek

why not?

I SAID, why not?

Would be good pre-drinking food i think.