Easter kielbasa

So, does everyone have their kielbasa for Easter?

I get mine from an old meat shop about 30 miles away. Folks line up outside around this time of year, because they change their recipe a bit for Easter. I'm guessing most of them are Polish Catholic. I myself am not, but I will never turn down good kielbasa.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_rye_soup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only eat kabanos

pole here, eating white kelbasa from a family shop this time

Easter = only white kielbasa.

W ogóle lubię opierdalać kiełbasy.

pa jaki pedał

Guess what I'm gonna make

i thought this was a long shit when scrolling down

Sunday Gravy.

Nope!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_rye_soup

these garlic fatty deli meats are addictive

I like your boyfriend's sock.

ah, żurek. I made some once and I wasn't too impressed, but I bought some in a local shop for easter.
gonna have it with some eggs and white kiełbasa tomorrow

We either barbeque for Easter (ribs, deer sausage and pork sausage, sometimes chicken) or have a crawfish boil.

put that kielbasa inside your asshole you fag

How nice. I too like kielbassa. I am starting to learn a bit more about sausages around the world, and especially appreciate German and Polish varieties.

Hooray bugs

fucking love kabanos

I tried it once. Had a weird off taste. Not like beef jerky or slim jims at all

you probably just had a shitty one or you dislike one of the spices

Is polish cuisine really that popular for Easter in USA?

Made a meatloaf with an egg in the middle which is called "fake rabbit" in this country and is a fairly oldschool Easter dish.

It didn't have all the chemical additives so you thought it tasted strange. Kabanosy is just salt, pepper and a shitload of garlic, smoked. Mass produced jerky and slimjims have about 20 chemicals and the closest they've been to smoke is the breath of the 2 pack a day assembly line plebe.

depends on where you are. in areas where there's lots of polish people, like the northeast, you'll find lines out the door for easter kielbasa

holy shit that sausage looks like the pepe lips

When I saw that thing I thought about jamming it up my ass.
Anyway i'm frying chicken

I'd rather ram my own kielbasa up your mums arse.

>white kielbasa

But that's just kielbasa that hasn't been smoked. It has the exact same spices, marjoram and garlic. Far inferior to the smoked version, though. Seems stupid to settle for inferior flavor just because "muh easter." But you are polish afterall.

my mom doesn't have an arse

we tell the butcher beforehand that we want kolbász so we're basically pre-ordering it this time of the year. Those who don't, get the mass-produced substitutes.