JML Clever Cutter™

It's official Veeky Forums, knives are obsolete.
With the JML Clever Cutterâ„¢ you don't even need a chopping board.
Genius.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6e3z2H1O5zE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmn9JZ1_RPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's as though kitchen shears never existed!

>cutting cooked chicken
good luck trying to cut anything raw, and dont even try slicing up some fish or a tomato with that thing

The length people will got to to avoid having to learn how to properly handle a kitchen knife (or even, god forbid, sharpen a knife on a whetstone).

>not using the forbidden taichi no jutsu to slice the chicken 1000 times mid air before it lands on the plate

Shameful display

I've often wondered what imbeciles would buy this kind of shit. Then I remember the modern woman who thinks this will give her the kickstart to cook something.

More like the length modern dollar will go to maintain its capacity. Scary times

It's official Veeky Forums, hard surfaces are obsolete.
With the EZCrackerâ„¢ you don't even need a rim of something.
Genius.

youtu.be/6e3z2H1O5zE

My inlaws got me this for christmas and I threw it into their trashcan at their house that day

Jesus, this makes me so angry I want to drown a litter of puppies

well done

that no-mess egg seperator part in the cutaway is probably the most useful thing, honestly.

>not showing the "real" commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=Cmn9JZ1_RPA

Is it true Americans buy this?

I definitely tip my fedora to you. I wish there were more nu-men that had the balls to do that.

>I've often wondered what imbeciles would buy this kind of shit.

Disabled people buy them. They don't show disabled people on the ads because they want to keep things positive but all those stupid labour saving inventions which seem pointless are designed for disabled people who cannot do these things normally. The egg cracker seems stupid, unless you only have one usable hand or no fine motor control. The clever cutter is another device for people without fine motor control who can't use a knife. Those stupid blankets that your wear like clothing? Those are for people in wheel chairs. There is an entire industry of disability products which are marketed in a cheesy way so people don't feel ashamed when they buy them.

My problem with the snuggie was it was made with super cheap fabric. If it was made out of something a little nicer it would have been comfy as heck.

Oh well, that explains it. Let's setup a structure whereby we can sell shit that lasts a couple of months to really vulnerable people for 5 times the price it cost us to produce. Then we can have easter sunday, where all our sins are forgiven, and monday is another day.

How do you poop while wearing one of those?

do you shit with a normal blanket on you?

I don't wear my normal blanket around the house.