Blacks would claim this is underseasoned

>blacks would claim this is underseasoned

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well. There's plenty of seasoning there.
The only problem being, most of it isn't on the chicken.

>be forced to cover the taste of rot and third world food handling practices with a thousand spices
>acts like its superior

lmao

blacks don't get to talk about seasoning as they don't cook their own food

Why you so afraid of flavor?

>I can really taste all the seasonings in this 30-spice 3-fry chicken
how many black people do you think have ever set foot in a restaurant with a tasting menu

>if it's used to cover up bad flavors, then spices must be bad
>being this oblivious

kek

why didn't you score the chicken to get the seasoning in?

>Whites conquer the known world in search of spices
>Don't use any of them because they are for poor niggers

Is it possible to be this stupid?

Because then they burn they little white tongue even when they throw away the skin.

son, I don't got time to individually season every piece. I got anime to watch
I just pour it in my hand and throw it around

>Whites conquer the known world in search of spices
You make it sound like a quest for foreign and exotic flavours, which is rather misleading.
The Ottoman stranglehold on exotic goods (which happened to include spices) was likely a stronger motivational factor than anything else.

basically this. Notice how it's always food from hot poor countries that use spices like that

It done

>>blacks would claim this is underseasoned

And you wonder why so many of your 'Merican Niggers are Obese and Diabetics.

>And you wonder why so many of your 'Merican Niggers are Obese and Diabetics.

I EAT WHATEVA I WANT!!! FUCK DIABETES. IMMA DIE FAT & HAPPY.

the skin is very crispy from being placed under the oven rack and the high heat of the oven, and salty, very nice. The meat is extremely moist and falling off the bone
it's natural flavor is supported by the aroma and gentle caress of black pepper and herbs, followed by a subtle wisp of heat from cayenne pepper that really ties the whole bite together

very wll dn chkn

obviously diseases are racist

>it's natural flavor
>implying chicken has a flavor

>is supported by the aroma and gentle caress of black pepper and herbs
>herbs are barely visible

>subtle wisp of heat from cayenne pepper
>cayenne pepper is basically invisible too

Why is white people cooking so damn pathetic?

>And you wonder why so many of your 'Merican Niggers are Obese and Diabetics.

Why should niggers give a fuck about diabetes and health? Isn't that what Obamacare is for?

>Be so economically depressed by systems of privilege that majority of your people basically live off food stamps
>Have to choose between basically starving and unhealthy food
>More genetically prone to diseases like obesity and diabetes
>Oppressors cruelly laugh at you like it's your own fault

I see the nazis are leaking from /pol/, [pulls back fist, ready to correct them]

>obviously diseases are racist

stupid racist diabetes. another invention by you white folks to oppress those poor niggers.

good thing us asians don't paly your games.

I think it's fun bc heart disease and diabetes kills way more of them than any racist cop ever could

Chicken doesn't have a taste to you?

[hits nazi with a cold dose of reality (and my fist)]
[nazi cries like the bitch he is]

>>Be so economically depressed by systems of privilege that majority of your people basically live off food stamps

It's great that you brought up this MYTH, ignorant little SJW.

FUN FACT:

The more money niggers earn, the Fatter they actually get. kek

>stupid racist diabetes. another invention by you white folks to oppress those poor niggers.
Check the facts buddy. 'Merican blacks actually get more obese and diseased as they earn more Income.

or consider this as an explanation

white people's tast buds actually work because they don't spend all day smoking menthols and glugging malt liquor

>what is cultural conditioning

>heart disease and diabetes kills way more of them than any racist cop ever could

You think liberals actually care about niggers health? They could care less about the niggers.

Liberals just complaining for attention & fake moral superiority. They don't give a shit about acual black lives.

Funny. I thougth that the excuse what that your blacks were fat & diabetic because they're poor?

Turns out they get worse as they make more money? WTF 'Merica?

It's not actually "seasoning" that provides the flavor. Put things like vegetables along with the seasoning I and expirement, let it marinate. Don't listen to American blacks who complain about it and act like fried chicken is "seasoned"

I have never seen a nig nog handle a Phall.

[roleplays politically charged power fantasies online]
[is too much of a pussy to ever enact them]

[the nazi posted as he dragged his beaten ass down the street, crying]

basically what we have learned is blacks will eat shit no matter what their economic situation is. When they have more money, they just buy more shit to eat

although anecdote time, I was in 7-11 watching a woman chimp out becuase she didn't have enough food stamps to buy all her snacks. she had chips and soda and taquitos and stuff HOW AM I SUPPOSTA FEED MAH KIDS!?

get a job maybe?

or consider the possibility that whites really do have broken mouths

my brother married a white. she's '''allergic''' to seafood, 98% of vegetables, etc etc you name it

their daughter is like the halfway point. she'll eat some vegetables, but if the boneless chicken breast has a tiny dark speck of something that she didn't see when she started eating, she starts coughing and crying hysterically because she thinks it's black pepper (usually tends to be some speck of herb that was on the outside of the chicken before it was peeled and presented to her

it's absolutely astounding to go to dinner with her and watch her struggle with perfectly ordinary foods, she's gotten better as she's grown older but it was an intense struggle because of her genetics

>Funny. I thougth that the excuse what that your blacks were fat & diabetic because they're poor?

nope. just no discipline or self control. simple as that.

>basically what we have learned is blacks will eat shit no matter what their economic situation is. When they have more money, they just buy more shit to eat

pretty much this.

lets stop pretending all your black people's problems are caused by Asians, Latinos, Whites, etc... anybody else but themselves.

when u just can't get over some shitty niggermemes

>it's absolutely astounding to go to dinner with her and watch her struggle with perfectly ordinary foods, she's gotten better as she's grown older but it was an intense struggle because of her genetics
>genetics

It is bad parenting and your brother is responsible.

This is advanced bait

>shitty niggermeme

"we only fat cuz we po and oppressed"

> makes money
> gets fatter

" food iz racist yo! fuck white people!"

what you have there is a manchild on your hands, that isn't indicative of white people because I've seen many a lil nugget that's picky too. Like that one kid on dr.phil that would only eat orange chicken and nothing else ever

You realize "soul food" isn't even a thing, right?
you guys just started cooking white southern recipes and claim you invented it. It's just more KANGZ bullshit

>You realize "soul food" isn't even a thing, right?

Lemme guess? You don't think Ebonics is a real language either?

remember: when minorities are shown to be complete shit, white people are to blame.

white people are to blame for all evils in the world.

black people are responsible for everything good in the world.

and if you disagree, in any way at all, you are a fucking nazi and should be blacklisted by all employers and all girls should hate you.

why are you babbling about soul food and the south? we're not black, and I've never been attracted to southern '''''''food''''''' in any way whatsoever

>You don't think Ebonics is a real language either?
About as real as Scottish being its own language.

Made up bullshit propagated by race apologists

ayo hol up Tyrone pass duh hawt sauth!

Why do you 'Merican whites insist on making double standars for your blacks?

It doesn't fucking help them. Quite the opposite. It only turns them into spoiled, entitled shits.

>black cooking
youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8

>It doesn't help them
No shit
>It only turns them into bitter, paranoid cynics
FTFY

>go to west/south africa
>obesity is rarely seen

really bongled my mind almonds

That was the joke, you spaz.

I still don't know where this meme came from. I can understand making fun of white people being uncool because of the stereotype of the upper middle class, suburban white person, but this seasoning shit is completely made up. And being made up, it only makes black people look bad, because they have to make shit up in order to rag on white people.

that's why /pol/ won the great meme war
/pol/ memes attacked actual contradictions with leftist thought processes, the opposition just straw manned so the jokes weren't funny

>Why do you 'Merican whites insist on making double standars for your blacks?

Not all of us. Mostly confused liberals who think they're helping blacks, when they're just turning them into spoiled shits.

>>go to west/south africa
>>obesity is rarely seen

Pretty much destroys the "poverty = obesity" argument from liberals doesn't it?

Proves that spoiled 'Merican niggers are obese & diabetic because they have too much food.

>>go to west/south africa
>>obesity is rarely seen

I thought niggers are obese because they're poor? What are those wealthy west/south African niggers eating? Jenny Craig delivery?

Put ur chicken in a bag and pour-put the seasoning inside shake it a few times and its done.

>Pretty much destroys the "poverty = obesity" argument from liberals doesn't it?

nobody buys that argument. Just look at all the poor black neighborhoods... blacks looking like crack heads. Then look at middle class blacks. All obese as fuck & diabetic.

THIS THREAD IS AN EYESORE

>pulls back fist, ready to correct them
cringe

OP burned his tongue on mayonnaise and blamed black people for it

I bet you think avocados are spicy too

>ITT : whites with inferiority complex

whites are superior in every way, mentally and physically as well

>they burn they little whi-
Get the fuck out.

I'm not claiming that

then you...you're ok

In all honesty, that chicken looks like shit. Is this what people mean when they talk of "seasoning"? Just sprinkling a bunch of dry herbs and spices over some plain old chicken and hoping for the best? Barbaric.