I've got a bunch of habaneros

I've got a bunch of habaneros

What the fuck should I do with them? I usually only use 2 or 3 a month so they will for sure go to waste unless I prepare something that uses a lot of them

make hot sauce lol

Cut off the stems.

Cut them in half.

Stick them on a tray in the oven at 250 and cook them until they're dry.

Store them in the fridge and use as needed.

make sauce or some other kind of preserve
or just eat jerk chicken everyday

Make pepper jelly

Aside from sauces/jellies, is there not just a recipe that calls for a shit tonne? Like habanero pasta? Guess I should have just gone to google

Well there's this thing where you have beef and tomato and chilies and maybe some beans too.

if you put a shitton of habaneros in any dish it will be way too spicy
for jerk chicken I usually used a single pepper per two servings and it was still quite hot

one of my favorite large batch recipes is actually habanero heavy. check it out

24 medium habaneros
1 pound sugar
2 bunches cilantro
6 eggs
10 candy canes

First step make sure you rinse the peppers and then toss em in a food processor. Get em down to the consistency of a wet fifty dollar bill. Line a cookie sheet with egyptian or hotel grade linens and spread the habanero evenly across.
Clip all the leaves off the cilantro and toss. Use the remaining stems to tie together. This part takes a while. You need to tie the stems together like a paper chain you make when you were a child. You should have enough to make a border around the pan. Border ONLY. Do not put any in the middle.

Remove the candy canes from the freezer and place in a sealed ziplock bag near a window with direct sunlight. After 10 minutes, open the bag carefully squeeze the vapor inside the bag onto the bottom of each egg. Save a small amount for the final product.

Rub the peppermint candy cane portion of the eggs in circular motions through the sugar. Place the sugar in a used baby diaper. Bake the sugar for about 2 or 3 seconds at 450.

Finally you'll need to hose down every interior wall of your home with a hose. Make sure the drywall is thoroughly saturated. Close all the windows in your home and abandon it. Close all of your checking account. Break your cellphone in half and die your hair. Leave the country as fast as possible and do not contact anyone for any reason.

>stuff them with cream cheese
>dip in batter
>fry

Bone apple teeth!

This is the only answer. Very simple and delicious. Cover with a 3-5% kosher salt brine and let ferment for 2 weeks to a month. Grind, strain (optional), mix with vinegar and you have a shelf stable hot sauce better than anything you can buy.

Try plant some of them if you really have too many to use

If even 1 takes, then you have a breddy cool plant and can grow your own for years to come

Instructions unclear, the russian mafia found me nonetheless.

this. it will last a long time if you use proper ratios of vinegar

Does this make LSD?

Freeze them.

Fantastic, now I can have even more peppers that I don't know what to do with

This is what happens when high school kids have too many holidays. You should do some studying.

make a curry or chili

Do you have a food dehydrator? If not get one and cut the habaneros in half and dehydrate them. then get yourself a coffe bean grinder that you will dedicate to using on dried chiles. grind them into powder and use in soups and chilli.

I've made a hot sauce with habaneros and fresh tabasco peppers by blending them up then adding vinegar and salt. I found some jamaican hot sauce at a store shortly after that and it tasted exactly the same.

Toss them in the smoker with a handful of wood check every few hours till they're dry now they will last forever

Jamaican jerk chicken/pork.

Cut some up and rub the seeds on your hands and jerk off, The burn makes masturbating a new experience