French toast, waffles, or pancakes?

Which is best, Veeky Forums?

thicc pancakes

all three are shit. french toast is least shit though.

Crepes a best sweet
Eggbread a best savory

whafful

all good, but liege waffles win

I like my eggbread with a little char on them

EXTRA

I like pancakes best easily.

I like kefir overcooked crepes (blini). They go with everything, still good in their cold too.

Waffles, but only if we're talking about this kind.

Pancakes and waffles are about equal to me. French toast a shit.

This. I don't care either way, but I don't care for cinnamon breads or pastries.

crepes are the answer. I feel like they're more versatile than pancakes and really nice rolled up with some jam inside
waffles are nice too I guess, but not nice enough for me to buy a waffle machine

They are the Holy Trinity of Sweet Breakfast Carbs. All are Equal here.

French Toast if I have some old thick cut bread around that about to go stale.

Pancakes if I make them at home.

Waffles if I go out somewhere that has semi-decent breakfast since I dont own a waffle iron.

I'm not usually into sweets at any time, but I fucking love breakfast foods.

French toast > waffles > pancakes

Unless someone can resurrect my grandmother and have her make those tiny pancakes with the ultra crispy but not burnt edges. I know it's just a ton of butter and a fair bit of work but it never turns out right when I do it.

Waffles in every possible way.

If I'm cooking, pancakes
If I'm at a restaurant, waffles or french toast if they're using good bread

Nothing beats a stack of pancakes flooded with maple syrup next to a pile of scrambled eggs and sausage.

If I have butter and syrup, then waffles win.
If I only have butter, then pancakes win.
If I only have syrup, then french toast wins.

Waffles are great but I'm not going to buy a dedicated single-task cooking machine that takes up so much counter space for something to eat occasionally. French toast is the best and also easiest to make so it's a clear winner, pancakes are decent.

This

You could always just gut them for the irons and then bake them.
Presumably you justify owning more than one pan, so you can't say no because space.

that's an interesting idea, actually, could fit right in that below-oven compartment

>A FREAKING LEAF

why the fuck are you talking like this

French Toast.

The others are White Trash tier.

Thick cut Sourdough bread
6 Eggs
1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 shot Grand Marnier
1 cup Granulated Sugar
Mix in a blender, dip bread then fry in butter in a very hot cast iron skillet.
Serve on a warm plate, dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Enjoy.

all the retards in this thread talking about "m-m-muh thicc pancakes ;-;" are too stupid to realize that thry taste awful because they'd have a runny, undercooked center.

>White Trash tier.
I don't think that phrase means what you think it means.

>they'd have a runny, undercooked center.
Microwaves and interference patterns.

>microwaving your pancakes

just cook it on a lower heat if the middle is runny?

The microwave is literally the miracle appliance.
The only way to improve it would be to use multiple magnetrons so as to not have to offset food on the spinner.
But then you would be looking at a 2500-4500 watt appliance because most people wouldn't be willing to custom fabricate the magnetron and source the proper transformer to have a normal wattage. They would just stick a second magnetron in after doing a bit of calculus to determine the ideal placement location.

French toast is the best.

Think for a moment about the word "pancake," a cake that is made in a pan and is much thinner than a normal cake. Those silly "thicc" pancakes are just cakes with the same batter as a pancake.

French toast, if you have the right bread, and you make a good dredge for it. Just dipping stale bread in eggs and frying it is pleb shit. Baller brioche, challah, or panitone staled overnight and then soaked and fried in custard is titttts.

If not that, than waffles every day. I'll even get stoned and eat toaster waffle pb and j sammiches.

Put it away somewhere.

*soaked in custard and fried. Duhhh

Fried chicken waffle burger

I feel like a waffle double down would be better.

Why the fuck would you need six eggs? Are you preparing an entire loaf of french toast?

man its like her body just suddenly stops and gives u little chicken legs

This is a horrible photoshop.

Her nipple button is all fucked up and retarded.

It was difficult, but not impossible, to masterbate to.

French Wancake

You need to eat all the eggs

Thin Nordic style pancakes. Fluffy pancakes are garbage. French toast is second and waffles are third.