Chip thread

Just tried these. They take a little getting used to but are pretty amazing, no salsa needed. Perfect balance of sweet, hot and salty. Post some of your favorites.

>chipsters

post Lays then man, I don't care.

This stuff here with a bowl of fresh homemade guac, yummy!

those are pretty good. i just eat them dry.

>volcanic stone ground
These labels and claims are getting out of fucking hand. Might aw well take a piece of your granite counter top or pink Himalayan salt block and say the same shit. What a fucking joke. I bet those chips were like $10...FUCKING RIP

Wouldn't recommend these unless you really like lime as they're really fucking limey but they're great

They were $4.99.

These are fucking awesome. They work for all occasions

They do look good, just the pun "chipsters" came to mind, but I'd buy 'em.

/while I twist my waxed beard/

Relax, I'm still joking. Kind of.

>advertised as non--GMO
yeah, fuck them

The undisputed king of Aldi tortilla chips.

HOLY SHIT SHOULDA BEEN LIKE .0099$$ LMAO GOT RIPPED BRUH!

k

I for 1, comend the design behind 'mi ninas tortilla chips bag

>tips fedora

Those look nice, I'll try them after the Mi Ninas run out.

Ok, we're still friends.

> doesn't know what a molcajete is

why not slap that non-gmo sign on there it it might convince a few people?

seriously, just buy a $35 walmart deep fryer and make your own

cheap and delicious. the deep fryer pays for itself after a few servings

I have a deep fryer actually, but we haven't taken it out of the box yet. My wife makes homemade tortillas and chips sometimes, but we also keep a bag or two on hand simply because it's easier that way.

Found the buttblasted monsanto sycophant.

those look rotten desu

>volcanic stone ground corn
What does this even have to do with anything?
Why do they pretend that they don't use machinery to make their product?
They use obsidian to grind corn and don't end up with volcanic glass in their product that can cause internal bleeding?

I don't get it. Why do people fall for this?

ITT All pussy no dick

It's marketing to make their product seem more artisanal. why does it bother you so much?

Local company but incredibly based BBQ chips. Ohiofags will know this one.

i just want to know what volcanic stone ground means, you fucking cuckfaggot

It means they ground the corn between wheels that were carved from volcanic stone, fuckwit. Don't like it? Go wipe the cheetos dust off your fingers and open another package to stuff your fat face and stop bitching about citizens that want real snacks made from real food. If it's mexican, we know it won't be GMO because they were intelligent enough to ban it, like every first world country except you know who.

>Muh microcrisperies

Nah, just not sold nation / world-wide. Can typically find them in most food stores in OH / IN / KY. Why they Aren't sold nationwide is a mystery to me, cause they're fuckin' great.

based

I found these on clearance at walmart today. They dont taste good but im eating them all with chopsticks for culture. I like 2b culture :D

mad focus is mad

what are some actually spicy chips worth buying?

It's an old family business, not some jackass with a manbun.

Every single (and I mean literally every one, and I've had many) bbq flavored potato chip ive ever had has tasted exactly the same. How is this one different?

Doritos Spicy Nachos. Toss a good tablespoon of dried chili powder in mine tho.

OK, you go ahead and enjoy your bug and pig genes in your veggies.

There's a company that makes ghost pepper tortilla chips, they come in a black bag if you search for them. Those are really good. Not as hot as actual ghost peppers, but very spicy for a chip. Fantastic.

It used to be so hard to find unsalted chips. Even their regular ones are pretty low in salt.