There are people browsing Veeky Forums right now that unironically drink craft beer

There are people browsing Veeky Forums right now that unironically drink craft beer

Other urls found in this thread:

moritz-fiege.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I drink craft beer exclusively. I refuse to drink any beer made by large corporations.

I like pale ale. /shrug

Fuck yeah I do!

who*

lol good job fag

>be craft beer brewmaster
>have no clue what i'm doing
>like the feel of using rustic sounding ingredients
>have no clue what i'm doing
>feel like an medieval alchemist trying to find a perfect formula by random chance
>people constantly compliment my beer
>feel like i could make a beer flavored with pine needles and rabbit turds and people would still lap it up

Craft beer threads are one of the few decent threads left on Veeky Forums.

this

OP doing nothing but exposing his own pleb taste here

I've had a beer brewed with juniper berries and it tasted like pine needles. Not as bad as it sounds, I promise.

>craft beer fags think they are anything except cumskin cancer

EL EM EH OH

That is basically what the modern ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''craft beer scene'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' is like. They throw a bunch of hot garbage into a vat, let it ferment, and sell it to retarded redditors that pay $13/bottle

I can't believe there are people in the US who still drink feminized macros. The hardscrabble men who built this country prior to prohibition drank craft beer, since every town and most bars brewed their own beer. It was only during WWII, when women and weak deficient males unable to fight were the market, that beer changed to a flavorless, watered down feminized drink.

Quite ironic that those that suck at the macro tit ridicule craft beer drinkers as being feminized nu-males.

They drink bourbon fuckface not beer

>feminized nu-males

I have half a dozen craft beer oriented bars in my town with rotating tap lists, and if you show up during happy hour at any one of them you'll see families with little kids, normies, construction workers, yuppies, farmers, bikers, sports fans... pretty much everyone other than hipsters.

This idea that craft beer isn't the norm, or isn't manly, is absurd. People who come in and order something like a coors or corona out of the bottle look like children.

>drinking tasty thing is bad because people I don't like do it and some examples of tasty thing are less tasty
>drink disgusting thing instead
corporate lagers are the spray cheese of beer

>craft beer oriented bars

Sounds like their menu consists of Blue Moon

>tastes good
>filling a growler with microbrew is cheaper than a pack of pisswater cans

What's not to like?

t. walmart is considered the specialty food shoppe in my village

>People who come in and order something like a coors or corona out of the bottle look like children.

I always think they look like the type of person that has been drinking beer for a really long time and just knows what they like.

I can order the latest seasonal red hare and be totally surprised by how it tastes for 8 bucks, or I can order a bucket of bud light, it'll be comfortingly familiar and the whole bucket will cost 8 bucks.

I dont think there is anything childish about either choice.

Agreed. What craft beer drinkers don't understand is they have deluded themselves into enjoying what tastes like complete dog shit. Go feed a 11% stout to some random person on the street. They'll be the first to tell you it's the most foul tasting substance on the planet

>all craft beer is stale barleywine

Dank meme senpai

>I live in a swamp full of cretins who have never had good beer before
The Army exists to help people like you escape. What's your excuse? Bad knee?

>all craft beers are 11% heavily hopped bacon and chipotle flavored russian imperial stouts
furthermore, don't tell me you've never acquired a taste. a guy who's never had coffee would hate the taste of coffee, same with tea, whiskey and beers with strong flavours (which are only a fraction of craft beers by the way)

Needs more quotation marks

>They throw a bunch of hot garbage into a vat, let it ferment, and sell it
I mean yes, this is the process known as brewing beer.
Congratulations, you've figured it out.

This is true. Oftentimes it's an older crowd because we grew up wishing we could have decent beer and the only things available other than macros were old and stale imports. When the microbrews started popping up in the 80's we were in fucking heaven. Even in flyover Lawrence, KS, Freestate Brewery opened in 1989 and it was a godsend. We scrounged our loose change and saved every penny to be able to go there on the weekend. They brewed and still brew damn good beer.

Thank you for starting your own cotainment thread. Now please take the rest of our recomendations.

>too much of a pussy to experience any real flavor so you only drink rums retarded cousin

Pfft. When I started drinking beer (1997) we had no real choices except American Piss and Imported Mostly Piss.

I'm fucking elated that craft beer hasn't been a passing fad... Yet. That said, 85% of craft beer is crap overhopped IPAs.

Q: How is American beer like making love in a canoe?

A: It's fucking close to water.

Oh thank god not an IPA thread. Yes, craft is the way to go.

ily, op.

>rums retarded cousin

lol wtf. you know nothing about what you're talking about pls stop posing

i have never drank anything you can't get at a gas station.

Congratulations, you deficient feminized male. Look back on the men that made this country and wish you had their palate and strength.

Gas stations, at least where I'm from have pretty great selection, albeit at a slightly higher price.

Yeah but your growler only holds six cans, meanwhile you can get a 30 rack of Natty Light for $15 or less. If you aren't drinking beer to get drunk you're a pussy, craft beer is un-American and anti fun

>cumskin
Albinos? I didn't know craft beer was so popular among them.

This, I can get tons of craft and corporate beer at the gas station. I prefer Irish Death.

>drinking beer made by Americans in America is unamerican
>instead you'd rather give your money to the Dutch, Brazilians and South Africans

Good goy, keep lapping up those estrogens faggot

I don't like frogposters but,
>If you aren't drinking beer to get drunk you're a pussy
Is correct. No man with chest hair disagrees.

This.
Sometimes I prefer to enjoy a nice "Hopfen Sünde" for 9€ a 0,75L bottle.
But then again the local "Fiege" beer is really tasty and quite affordable. Easily the best beer for that amount of money: moritz-fiege.de/

>theres people who unironically drink beer

There are people posting on Veeky Forums right now that dont give two fucks what your latest gripe is

>people still don't understand that craft beer is experiencing it's bronze age, which means we're amidst the phase of exhausting every possible combination of ingredients in beer to see what sticks.

The craft beer industry is less than 30 years old. Beer might be centuries old but right now the amount of effort put forth into finding something new that works. Think about barrel aged beer. Someone gave that a shot years ago and it was such a good idea that it stuck, but it took thousands of shitty beers and trial by experimentation to realize that. Saying that the craft beer industry is making nothing but retarded pine-needle maymay beers is the same as saying "Lets not see what else is out there"

I drink Sam Adams. I dont care of its craft or not, it's damn good.

It's really not that much more expensive to get craft beer, since it's usually twice as strong as your shitty natty. Also, if you're drinking to get drunk, why would you get the lowest alcohol concentration drink available? Just get some liquor and quit pussyfooting around.

pic related it's me

Yea but fuck frogposters

Hey I'm a feminized male who takes estrogen, and this whole thing Is pretty negative. Btw, I will pick up some Coors light or other piss beer for common drinking at home, but my preference is certainly for stronger/more flavorful beers.

The invention of macro brews that can carry 5% alcohol with very little taste is a marvel in brewing, whether you like it or not. But I can't imagine going out to a bar (where you're paying a premium for whatever you order) and drinking the same weak flavorless shit I drink to save money and calories at home.

ALSO: nobody in this thread has mentioned micheladas, which are objectively the most enjoyable way to consume a lager.

Drinking beer to get drunk is for idiotic college students and white trash. If youre looking to get drunk just drink something distilled.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHA
>he doesn't live in the US
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA jesus dude im sorry man

I drink some. But it kind of annoys me when I go to a bar to watch a band or something, and they have a million craft beers and no normal ones. If the first couple I get are shit I'll just drink whisky or maybe try their stout

>Hey I'm a feminized male who takes estrogen
post pics

Kek shut up homo.
>Pic related, how else could I dress myself if it wasnt for the Budweiser gifts.

>a million craft beers and no normal ones

Craft beers are normal beers, dum dum.

The only reason anyone keeps a few bottles of macro swill around these days, or puts it on the bottom of the beer list, in small print, is to appease your redneck uncle who might be in town, or the manchild who just turned drinking age and doesn't know anything about beer other than what he's seen during superbowl commercials.

A beer that tastes like the worst part of gin. Brilliant.

>rednecks drink macro swill

Very true. I live in the south and my white trash redneck neighbors are scared to even sample my homebrew, even something relatively lite like a cream ale or belgian wit. Their drink of choice is generally Busch Lite. You see the empties littering the highways everywhere.

>my white trash redneck neighbors are scared to even sample my homebrew

You're either a faggot or a nig.

Nigs don't brew, at least that's true down here. I've met a few faggots that do, but I'm not one of them either.

No btw I'm not cute nor do I want to be Veeky Forums famous
But if you sends me $100 I will send u a signed pic

do you just drink pabst and bud?
very impressive.

You stupid dumbfuck americunts. Even your craft beer in amurrica is fake.

By normal beers I mean they should keep a popular regional one on tap, as a stand by for people who try a new beer, don't like it, and don't want to risk doing the same thing all night.

It's not normal practice everywhere to have only beer unique to that pub, dumb dumb

>they should keep a popular regional one on tap

Yeah, and that would be a craft beer. What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Craft beer is fine and all but it just costs too much. I've switched back to drinking cheap stuff so that I'm not tempted anytime I'm somewhere to try something "new" and spend $8 on one fucking glass.

>OMG SOMEONE LIKES A THING THAT SUITS THEIR PERSONAL TASTES INSTEAD OF SUCKING OFF A PRODUCT THAT WAS DESIGNED TO BE THE LEAST OFFENSIVE TO THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF PEOPLE
Drink whatever you like I really don't care but shitting on what other people like is the cancer that is killing this board.

Thanks for reminding me I'm going to be a enjoying a really nice IPA tomorrow with my colleagues

Gonna hit up my local barely known craft brewery this friday OP! Shit is pretty good they just started canning and selling it too.

Drinking a crowler of low abv kettle sour brewed with lemongrass. Fight me

Not sure if serious, and I also know it's just fueling OP's shitposting fire, but as much as I do enjoy a good sour, one of my main issues is the typically low ABV compared to how intense and slow drinking they are.

I like to savor my beer, but a sour is better as an aparatif, and I usually go out and drink a couple beers with my dinner, and often would rather get a triple or a BA stout that I know I'll enjoy just as much, but will also do it's job of taking the edge off from the day.

Lol

Stout is the king of beers and the manliest of beers. Guinness is not a good example.

>craft brew
>just started canning

Wtf, huh?

wow. pleb ass bitch

Good shit right here

What are you confused about?

The term canning in relation to any form of alcohol. Did you mean bottling? I mean, even if it's transferred from a fermentation vessel into a can instead of a bottle, it damn sure isn't called "canning."

>even if it's transferred from a fermentation vessel into a can instead of a bottle, it damn sure isn't called "canning."

Just because you aren't familiar with the use of a term doesn't mean it isn't correct. Why on earth would you call putting beer in to cans "bottling"? That's kind of retarded.

looks terrible

In the netherlands/belgium we call it special beer and not craft beer and the best ones are brewed by monks.

Are you really this dumb?

You're right. I don't know why I replied to an obvious troll.

Yep, he's really that dumb.

I'm not a big boston lager fan but I do love me some cherry wheat.

I had higher expectations for this. It's not shit but I don't know if it does live up to the hype.

Yep. Even have some friends that work at craft breweries. I buy it in bulk.

So OP is a pleb faggot, what else is news?

>attempting to speak sense to the tendie slurping autists on Veeky Forums
good luck friend