Is there a food that you just recently found out you actually like a lot?

Is there a food that you just recently found out you actually like a lot?
For me, it's olives. They're delicious and also much more versatile than I had originally thought.

The teeth girl

Organ meat. Stomach, intestines, liver, kidneys, etc.

>Pho with beef tripe
>Chicken kidney tacos
>Liver pâté
Fucking delicious, nigga.

Lentils. I don't like beans but i tried lentils recently and man they're delicious

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Kimchi.

Pretty much the same as you

mayo but only on a whopper or whopper jr.

Strawberries. I think strawberry flavored medicines fucked my tastebuds up for a while.

water is dank af don't know how I've gone this long without trying it

I think there are almost no strawberry flavoured things that do thrm justice.
They are one of my top 5 fruits and i never understand why people dont like them.

Fajitas.

I like big, crispy slices of bell peppers and onions. Been buying different varieties of those veggies to see what tastes better even better.

Tomatoes. I was one of those assholes who would eat pizza and pasta sauce and salsa but hated sliced tomatoes on anything. I've turned over a new leaf within the last few months. Now I can't eat a sandwich without it unless it doesn't belong...like in a Cuban or a French Dip.

Pate
Very strong mustards
I'm a big boy now

pic related is a real nice treat

So fucking good.

Always avoided it because it looked kinda gross and smelled kinda gross and had no incentive to eat it.

In the past 5 or so years I've gotten around to re-trying stuff I swore I hated as a kid. Found out that mushrooms, brussels sprouts, asparagus, tomatoes, and sauerkraut are all pretty good if used/prepared right.

everything tastes good breaded/battered, deep-fried, and coated in a ton of cheese and sauce.

Beetroot, crunchy earthy goodness man. Didn't like it pickled as a kid but recently discovered it's well good roasted

Making an omelet every morning (for dietary reasons) has made me appreciate eggs more.

I always liked black olives but couldn't stand green olives since they smell like literal baby shit. I've grown to love them now.

Pupusas. Fpr years I was too busy doing Mexican and Latin Caribbean to bother hitting Salvadorian joints. Didn't realize what I was missing out on. Best use of masa flour ever.

Asparagus. I would have NEVER eaten that when I was a kid, now I have to have it every time I grill anything outside.

>pepsi cup
>tinnie of coke

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

>also

The teeth girl

>tinnie