>artisan
>catch of the day
>our famous _______
>in-house
>hubby's favorite

>shitposter so n a creative board

>being pretentious about being unpretentious

What. A. Jerk.

Microgreens are just the young stage of the green. Wtf do you want them to call them? Babby greens? Immature greens? Small greens? Idiot.

For me, they are called baby corns.

>edible flowers

Orchids taste like shit. Why people kill such lovely flowers to decorate plates of microfood is beyond me. Especially because they're really fucking bitter.

is le sophistecat obviously desu

>maple bacon
>bacon sriracha
>sriracha ___
>portabello burger
>grandma's
>The "insert city/state name" sandwich
>The "iron man" breakfast
>Avocado toast
>Eggvocado toast
>with candied walnuts and dried cranberries
>with a ___ reduction
>with a ___ glaze
>clipboard menu
>"funny" chalk signs
>mason jars as glasses
>mismatched silverwear, plates, chairs, napkins
>edison bulbs

>No glaze thank you

>Burgers cooked medium/rare

>food
>edible

There's a few that are actually good. The flowers of aliums and herbs are generally quite flavorful, as are a few other ones like borage and cornflowers/bachelor's buttons. If their flavor makes sense on a dish they can make a really nice garnish.

>microgreens
Again, perfectly fine garnish if they fit the dish. A lot of people just add them for the sake of adding them, though.

>foams
Eh, not a big fan of foams either.

>deconstructed ________
Depends. Can be done really well, but again, lot of trendy bandwagon jumpers doing it who really shouldn't be.

>olive oil drizzled...
Depends on the dish. Some things are really helped by a bit of good olive oil to finish, including some desserts. You don't want so much that it starts feeling oily though.

>gels
Not a big fan of gels either honestly.

Gels?

Don't ask

>outdoor seating
>female wait staff
>dish served on anything other than a ceramic plate
>square plates
>Meat/carb/veg arrangement
>Place only serves muscle tissue, no offal
>Allows patrons under 21

Goji berries, aka the telltale sign of a tryhard Asian dish that tastes awful.

foams i will never ever understand. it's literally one of the most off putting and nasty textures out there. 21st century haute was a mistake. pic related mmm fucking delicious

>heirloom

I had a really nice dessert where it was a few small scoops of different citrus sorbets, curds and icecreams then the whole dish was covered in a large cell lemon foam. It was pretty cool having each bite change in texture and taste but no being able to see what it was exactly. Do you hate foam on coffee too?

I don't particularly like it at all, no. I guess I could understand having a little bit of flavored foam but a piece of food sitting in a puddle of foam is off putting, like this

Looks like fucking vomit

>heirloom

it's fine when it means something but around here it means packaged mixed greens and those tomatoes they gmo rankensteined Ugly and shelf stable varieties together.

It may also mean "that expensive product we had white gloved in and consumed for a private yelp party between the restaurants owner's relatives, and now we're substituting it with whatever the dish guy can pick up at the grocery store and lying through our teeth about it because we're in the know, unlike you guys who don't hang out with the owner."

I'm convinced it's just a 4star chef spitting and cumming on some critic plate out of hate, and bullshitting them about the novelty. And those faggots ate it.

>go to Italian restaurant
>complimentary bread
>family takes a plate, pours a quart of olive oil into it
>lovingly sprinkle the oil plate with parmesan cheese
>dunk the bread into cheese oil and slurp it up
>MMMMMMM YOU CAN REALLY TASTE-A DE OLAVE OWAL!

Are Italian people monsters, or is it just my family?

>waitresses are flirty or touchy for tips

>Mason jars as glasses
Does the corkscrew lip really not bother people?

why are you spying people and blogging about them there? You sound like a spineless coward.

>olive oil drizzled onto dish like it's a sauce
Literally every Spaniard.

>Veeky Forums
>creative board
>thinks shitposting is contained to random

>try hard

It's a bat with twig in some kinda stock.

He's spying on his own family at dinner?? Does not compute.

Is this a meme or are you the same bloke from that sandwich thread?

>putting excesive oil into everything is a spanish thing?
Yes, it is. And no, i'm not that faggot