Buy small cake at the grocery store for easter dinner

>buy small cake at the grocery store for easter dinner
>no nutrition facts
Is that legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNMhcMVsDNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it isn't but a lot of american companies seem to be trying to skirt the law lately to hide the poisons in their foods.
I can't find ingredients for half the shit I search online, or they're hidden by some fuckboy mechanism like a broken javascript box that you can't scroll down on.

It's proof the FDA doesn't give a shit.
I can't suggest your next move but if you GI back to the store and they refuse to give you all the information about that product, call a lawyer.

MOM I DID IT AGAIN, I UPLOADED A 4MB IMAGE BECAUSE I'M TOO RETARDED TO RESIZE IT

And don't accept any offers for a refund if you want free cash.

Your goal here is to get them to refuse to divulge or find the nutritional info, video it discreetly, and find a lawyer.
Your excuse is that you already opened it and took a bite and don't want to make trouble for the store, so you just want someone to write down the missing info.

Judging by the general incompetence of managers in charge of hiring in the US, and the absolute fucking morons they hire, this will go your way. But make sure you can get more money than you have to pay the jew lawyer for or just don't do anything and go back to the store and make a scene until you get free stuff.

Good luck, however you decide to deal with it.

>you have to pay the jew lawyer

He should be able to find a jew willing to take it on for a percentage since it's pretty clear the store will have to at least settle with punitive damages.

Found the Australian. Here is this better?

You forgot to attach it

Yeah it won't be a huge lawsuit or anything. Couple hundred bucks, with luck.

To get a real lawsuit you have to have an allergy and buy something without the ingredients listed, eat it, hit yourself with an epipen and call an amberlamps.
It'd suck but you'd make a million easy.

Nutritional info, well, the judge will just ask you if you're on a diet or something and award you a couple hundred because of the law.

>Thatwuzthejoke.png

Pretty lame joke, I was waiting for a version that could be viewed without using up my whole months internet quota

Not defending friendo, just explaining.

if they made it on site

Its pretty fucking insane for the government to force small businesses to pay for the analysis to determine nutritional facts

Hey,
What the fuck are you even talking about?

No it isn't. Citizens have a right to know what kind of shit corporations are passing off as food so they can make an informed decision whether they want to risk ingesting it. Corporations don't like it of course, because there is a percentage of the populace that will reject their garbage when they see what it really is.

I don't know how many actually use those insanely complex nutrition analyzer machines, but generally speaking, what they're doing is based on various calculations which are in turn based on nutrition fact databases for each individual ingredient, and it's all added together for the designated serving size.

Maybe if everyone just used milk, eggs, and flour for their baked goods, but look at the ingredients in OP's picture. There is a ton of stuff I want to know about. If they don't want to reveal the nutritional info of their preservatives and chemical additives, they shouldn't be using them to begin with.

"Muh small business" fuck off.

do americans really put poison in their food?

and the irony is it's not even in focus

>Government forces businesses to give handicapped people double spaces
ITS LIKE ANOTHER HOLODOMOR

The nutritional facts for something made at the store have to be available, not necessarily on every single one. If you take it back and demand anything at all aside from a copy of the nutritional info, you're gonna be laughed at and they will ignore you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pNMhcMVsDNo

Yeah, but I was talking about nutritional facts, not just listing the ingredients. Listing the ingredients is much more reasonable
If you are running a mom and pop corner store you don't have the resources to send every new recipe you think up into some big lab, and wait weeks or months to figure out precisely how much of a bunch of random chemicals you have
Overburdensome regulations like this favor large corporations at the expense of the small local guy

'poison' doesn't show up in any of the analyses for nutritional information. You are arguing for something entirely unrelated

No, but a lot of people who have never taken a chemistry class think a lot of random shit that is perfectly fine is poison

OK. I can agree with only requiring a list of ingredients. That's reasonable. If someone is too stupid to do their own nutritional analysis, they deserve to be malnourished, fat and diseased.

This is a 16 year old that can't google things.

Nearly every American product has 6-8 synthetic chemicals that are rated hazardous to humans by the NFPA.

I can see you lying anonymously on Veeky Forums, but I can't see the national fire protection agency lying about a simple chemical analysis.

Yes, americans poison their food. The FDA shills come here to tell you they don't.

How to break the retard barrier? Google the fucking ingredients and don't listen to randos pretending to be scientists on Veeky Forums.
Do NOT read wikipedia, it is propaganda telling you that you die and get sick if you don't eat the synthetic law mandated chemical wheat additives.

I don't give a fuck if I need it to survive. Eating 15,000% DRV every day of my life is asinine and I deserve liver failure if I do this to myself.

No one with a brain denies the chemicals in the food, bleach in the water and the barium in the air. You know why?
The government openly admits to all these things, ignoring the fact that you need information that is freely given to you sharpied onto a dragon dildo and shoved up your ass before you realize that these admissions are all made on .gov websites.
Tard.

>muuuuuuuuuhh naturrrrr everythan that cum 4 lab BADDD everythin that com from nature GUD

you people don't have the two neurons it'd require to get real debate out of you, you resort to your appeals to nature + emotion and storm off like manchildren. go away.

1700 People die per year in the US from the cause you stated.
But. Starvation is lumped in with malnutrition. They are counted as the same thing.

How many people really die directly from not eating synthetic chemicals? None. Not a fucking soul is lost. These deaths are 100% poverty starvation cases.

No one is actually stupid enough to believe that they will die if they don't eat synthetic chemicals that have only been produced for 70 years of human history, are they?

The sad part is, they are.
These people call energy drinks bad and then turn around and claim you will die if you don't ingest the ingredients found in them.
I'm not joking about any of this. Americans are ALARMINGLY stupid.

>2 neurons
>storm off like manchildren

Where are your sources?

I don't post opinions when I'm discussing this. The NFPA quite literally ranks thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, reduced iron and several other things as hazardous to humans, listing a total of 60-70 uncomfortable side effects like hypertension, nausea and allergic sensitization.

This is fact. Literal fact.
You have no argument except a global rule 3 violation, so you ought to consider being the one to go away friendo.

>Nearly every American product has 6-8 synthetic chemicals that are rated hazardous to humans by the NFPA.
Very very misleading. All natural products also contain measurable amount of all sorts of chemicals that are harmful in certain dosages. Whether a chemical is synthetic or natural has absolutely no bearing on how good it is for you to consume it, and you cannot just say that a chemical that is harmful to you in large concentrations is harmful in the small quantities found in food
>the national fire protection agency lying about a simple chemical analysis
What does this have to do with anything?

ah, the rest of your post just got too crazy for me to go on

t. I don't understand that naturally occurring vitamins have different effects than lab synthesized chemical copies.

What the fuck are you talking about? Nature doesn't give a fuck about you, most other organisms got to where they are by killing other shit, countless organisms evolved chemical defense mechanisms. Something being natural is definitely not a good thing

>The NFPA quite literally ranks thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, reduced iron and several other things as hazardous to humans, listing a total of 60-70 uncomfortable side effects
In what doses?
Also, all of those things are also found naturally in your food
Also, what does the fire protection agency have to do with anything?

Your body has absolutely no way of knowing whether a chemical is natural or synthetically made, thats an insane thing to say

We all know the FDA shills this board.
This is a prime example.

They are so eager to undo my work that one dude pretends to be six or seven different people.
Keep em coming FDA. Anyone can google the FACTS I am relaying to them.

I just need to know, are you being serious?

I just need to know, can you google the ingredients in your food and figure out what you're putting into your body before questioning the facts I label here.

I'm no nutritional scientist, but I know that Wikipedia is propaganda and these chemicals are labelled hazardous to humans.
That's all I said. Google what you're eating and don't shoot the messenger.

I am literally a chemist. A very many things are hazardous to humans. You are surely looking at the data for full strength chemicals, of relevance to those who work with them and have direct skin and inhalation contact. Many chemicals that your body absolutely needs to survive are toxic in high quantities, even water will kill you if you drink too much.
Then to your second thing of your body being ok with these exact same chemicals if they are from a "natural" source, what the fuck is with that?

>undo my work
U wot m8? Your work is posting batshit crazy shit on Veeky Forums?