Which is best?

Which is best?

Other urls found in this thread:

reedsinc.com/product/virgils-real-cola/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Objectively the fountain? Because you can get more when you finish what's in your cup.

dr. pepper

You like soda don't you, user?

Glass bottle supremacy!

I like those soda flavor gummy candy in the middle

It's really dependent on Mix ratio and cleanliness of the fountain.

for flavor, always glass bottle, always.

silly op.

glass bottle = can >>> plastic bottle > fountain

for flavor
>bottle

for convenience
>cans

for americans
>fountain

Cans have more consistent flavoring and carbonation

/thread

only correct answer

damn i could do with a pepsi and a cigarette right now

If the glass bottle is Mexican coke it's the best. Otherwise I don't really care, maybe the fountain.

Lol no that's the worst. Mc Donalds has the best syrup because use a big tank

>at least one person in the line has never seen one of these fucking things before no matter how long it's been there and you're stuck behind them while they paw through all the options and fuck around
Yeah, no. I'll take a regular fountain that can serve 2-4 people at once any day of the week

In fact, I'll go a step further:
The real master race option is gas station-style fountains that have flavored syrup dispensers. Cherry, vanilla, lemon, etc. It's everything Freestyle is without the ridiculous fucking wait

>three options for water
>three options for diet coke
>diet powerade and diet fanta
>no fucking ginger ale
D R O P P E D

The raspberry and lime in a ginger ale is top tier.

sure do. it helps the nom noms go down.

>cans are lined with BP-A
>soda machine lines are probably made with BP-A

I'll take the glass bottle

> whines over bpa
> worried over reproduction
> on Veeky Forums

sure thing.

Always the bottle, chilled.

I choose fountain because I prefer soda to be slightly watered down.

Why does it taste better from a glass bottle?

just drink beer

Glass and metal can both taste best usually.

>Plastic bottles
Always taste different, probably because of some chemical shit or oxidization.

>Fountains
Always taste watered down, probably because they are and I don't want to know how often these are cleaned.

>Glass
Glass would be the best option if they weren't so fucking heavy.

>Cans
The downside of cans is that you have to drink from some fucked up surface that was exposed to all sort of shit during transport, storage and retail. Good option of you buy them in a pack for your fridge and just rinse them off before drinking one.

Most say the glass bottle, of course. I would think the can should be as good, but thats not what I hear.

I've recently fallen back in love with this classic, RC Cola. Im still a die hard Coke fan, but admit after so many, many years, I needed a change. I like Coke because it has a bit of vanilla to it, whereas Pepsi uses a bit of lime instead. I can drink either, but prefer Coke.

Recently, I grabbed this cuz it was on sale, $1. I've been buying it since. It's just straight, great cola with nothing added. I always liked it but often forget it exists because they barely advertise, which is why its so cheap I guess. They certainly dont skimp on the quality.

I probably sound a bit nuts. Carbonated beverages is a subject I like to read about in 20th century American culture, how it began and evolved. For sales and business, it feels like required reading to learn how empires and fortunes were built off the simple skill of suggesting someone might like a cold sweet drink. The 20th century advertising in America was god-tier. I imagine they are opening up in Asia well.

Please- share cola knowledge. I like discussing the fruit/nut, the ad campaigns, the history. I'll read it all.

... I know they dont use real kola nut extract as much anymore. Much of the real stuff is grown in Africa with a few places in Latin America and I think one stop in California.

A little art from yesteryear....

Glass bottle in the freezer wrapped in a wet towel. Best result every time.

And to think this was considered progressive once. I wonder how many groups would protest if they used this today.

Some general soda humor

Everything tastes the goddamn same in one of those.

HOW THE FUCK ARE CANS CONVENIENCE WHEN YOU CANT CLOSE IT UP AFTER OPENING IT

FUCKING IDIOT

I do love my McDick's Coke from their fountains, but I gotta say glass bottles are the superior choice. Tho sometimes I'll opt out for a 16 fl oz can for 99c whenever I feel like a lazy shit.

>so much for the tolerant left

Not the guy, but cans have the perfect size so you don't have to close them up again unlike opened bottles which will lose half of their carbonation after a day in the fridge.

lel

Here is Mexican Coke, distinguished by its use of sugar instead of HFCS. I like them both, myself. After years of being conditioned with HFCS, I find the old style, now Mexican, coke not as sweet as I remembered it

Speaking of Mexican sodas, heres something I can recommend, though I've only tried this flavor.

Jarrito's

I wonder if they still make Fresca and Orangina.

Finally, if anyone has any experience with Virgils Sodas, please share it. I hear its very good but I havent actually made a point of trying it yet.

reedsinc.com/product/virgils-real-cola/

g2g
Have good day.

how big of a pussy are you that you can't finish one can of soda

>Glass would be the best option if they weren't so fucking heavy.
this isn't a problem if you're not a literal child

I don't know what it is, but whenever I drink soda from a plastic bottle I'm met with dissapointment. This doesn't happen with cans or glass bottles.

The creame soda is top-tier but the root beer is easily outdone by other sodas

Try Burger King. They have high yield Coca Cola. It's pretty tasty.

>>soda machine lines are probably made with BPA

are you fucking retarded

root beer is better than gingerale anyways

How come copy writers in the 50s couldn't speak English?

Lime Jarrito's is the fucking bomb

Everybody has "high yield Coca Cola."
It's syrup + carbonated water. That's how all soda fountains work.