And they say Americans eat like pigs

And they say Americans eat like pigs...

Don't most White Americans claim to be Scottish anyway?

where the fuck did you get that idea

and 1/8 scottish, a 1/4 irish, 1/2 italian, 1/16 french

Only the assholes who wear kilts in their day-to-day lives.

Don't judge the rest of the UK by the depravity of the average Scotchman.

Oh but I will, seeing as how you all judge us mostly because of the South's cooking.

Nice afternoon snack. What's for dinner?

yeah that's definitely not the case. southern food is actually good and has identity

More like the midwest.

1/4 scottish, 1/3 irish, 2/5 native american...

Perfectly healthy; there's onion on it!

Get that doon yea son, dae yae the world of good!

If you live in southern Appalachia everyone says they're ""scots/irish""
As an Irish immigrant it gets fucking annoying

As a burger, that looks pretty good.

Come to Tennessee, everyone is either "1/8" or "1/16" Cherokee

They are. Not sure if you don't know basic American history or are a crybaby cuck who gets mad at people for caring even slightly about their heritage while claiming it's just because "they're not actually FROM there!" Either way, kys.

Kek i live on the border of scotland so its quite scottish and i can hear thid perfectly in my head

>Shitskin detected

No, they're just mongrel toothless Amerishit mystery meat

This. One only needs to hear the indigenous Appalaichan music to see the close link. Music ethnologists have established that definitively.

> MUH HERITAAAAGE
You don't get it. Your grandparents didn't leave voluntarily. They were thrown out.
We literally did not want your fucking fundamentalist anti-intellectual mindset here, so we packed you onto leaky boats and signed you up to decades-long indentured labour contracts so we could improve our lives without feeding you mouth-breathing fundie fucktards.

Australia may be criminals, but america is people who were fooled into thinking it was the promised fucking land.

So that's why america sucks. Makes sense. We're the rejects now taking our revenge by bombing the fuck out of everyone.

That looks like the driest shit ever. Looks like the kind of shit that sends you to the fucking shadow realm with heartburn.

>the worst Europeans were kicked out
>travelled to the moon, multiple times
>the best Europeans stayed behind
>bend over to accomodate Jihadi scum who take offense to puppy posters

Enjoy your elistest delusion, euroblob.

Why couldn't you figure out how to survive in Ireland? All those 75IQ Sudanese people seem to figure it out effortlessly. Are you a Gump level retard and felt it necessary to emigrate to a part of Ameriga full of diaspora from your rapidly failing republic?

Canadian here
That looks fucking delicious and I wish munchie boxes were a thing here

amerifat hourly obsession thread.

OBESE
O
B
E
S
E

thats not how its done

its more like that:

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

I see that you are a pro in obese things, congrats.

You might have problems following me but you dont have to be a 'pro' to type this right.

Poor Americans eat like pigs.

Shit, I'd try it.
What are those curly red things on the left?

This. Everyone for some reason wants to be part corn nigger.

Why is America so best? Is it because your premise is wrong or that shitskin immigrants make countries better?

Kill yourself.

We are all part corn nigger, idiot. Do a DNA test. Embrace your multicultural DNA, if you dare. You won't get away with saying, "muh science is fake" anymore, moron. You've been called out and can't draw the gun. You're like the wimpy villain that attempts to shoot Dillon in the back in Gunsmoke.

What's offensive about a pupper?

How did she even get in there?

What do you call 16 Americans in a room?

A whole Cherokee

She stayed there much too long. That's how.

Yeah, the Germans are the only ones who managed to get to the moon buddy.

Is this an insult, or are you just upset at the concept of mixed races?

>And they say Americans eat like pigs...

It fucking sucks we don't have any nutritional standards or requirements for our Food Stamp users in 'Merica.

Muslims think black dogs are hell hounds. They hate dogs. Want to piss them off? Walk a black dog through their neighborhood drinking a beer.

German-Americans?

Do Americans really do this?

Dunno, you're the ones who are getting BLACKED!

im pretty open to trying just about anything but singularly there is nothing visually appetizing in that box

It's also basically a 3rd world country full of drugs and poverty

>It fucking sucks we don't have any nutritional standards or requirements for our Food Stamp users in 'Merica.

Jesus... 'merican niggers are a fucking disgrace.

>Jesus... 'merican niggers are a fucking disgrace.

3 in 4 niggers are Obese & Diabetic...

only ignorant Europoors think 'merican niggers are all fit athletes.

>Jesus... 'merican niggers are a fucking disgrace.

'Merica! Fuck Yeah!!!!!

Yep. Funny story, I saw an American at a McDonalds in Skegness yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifty McNuggets in his pockets without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the McNuggets and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Oh, that's mean. My lil black doggo is an angel

>marginalized people who are in poverty and poor homes
>said families do not have the time to cook and buy takeout / junk food with what money / food stamps they have
>people get fat
Its not that hard to figure out.

>hell hounds

You are joking...
Really?

Probably had something to do with the Irish habit of shooting their landlords.

Pakoras

No you yankee tier autist. I'm 3/4 scottish and we've been a shrinking minority since before the revolution.

ah yes the "marginalized" meme

> Yet another american claiming to be scottish
> MUH SHRINKING MINORITY
That's because you're breeding with americans, and diluting the scottish blood. .
I'm closer to fucking scottish than you are, and I'm english.

Except I'm not you fucking nigel. My great great grandfather on one side and great^4s on the other were. This only comes up with foreigners or people/nigresses asking where my name is from.

But hey, if I kill my whole extended family I get a waterfront property.

Your pasta is shit and so is the McDonald's in Skegness,which unfortunately I found myself in this morning.
The towns a fucking dump and it's been full of gypsey scum all weekend.

you're missing 1/16th in there. is that native american?

Why the fuck are you in skegness you lower class tramp

> Muh repressed grandad
America is containment for you scum.

U MAD LOL

It's hilarious because, when I studied abroad in Bristol, I saw an incredible amount of fat/obese people. The average English diet is really bad, everywhere I went there was a disgusting fat person.

Not only that, but after traveling around most of Europe (I'm american), I can easily say that English men are the most ugly white men in the entire world. They are really fucking ugly, it's shocking really. Only in the big cities like London did I see attractive people

protip. If you're american youre 1/1 anerican and 0% scottish. It's not your heritage, get your own identity

They claim a variety of ethnicity so you are partially correct.

>1/2 Portuguese because mouth is a Portuguese immigrant
>father's family is some mix of english and welsh

The Midwest has way more cuisine in comparison to the South cunt.

Take a look at ur typical English breakfast. Worst than a full McDonald's breakfast meal.

You decided to study in the west country
Weird mouth you have there.

Holy shit, no. What's your equivalent to cajun? What's your equivalent to soulfood? What's your equivalent to white trash cooking? What's your equivalent to the coastal cooking on 2 sides of the south?

Keep dreaming. The south sucks on many fronts, but it's at least not boring and bland like the midwest.

No it's black. So that basically makes me black. Can I use the n word now?

doner and chips is the ultimate drunk food

i realize this thread is old but can someone explain to me what im seeing in this image, the different things that they put in

I WILL BE BACK

I WILL READ YOUR RESPONSE

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

The strips of brown meat are actually soya strips, the chips are grilled sweet potato, the bread in the back is gluten free organic and the selection on the left is grilled beetroot, breaded tofu and shallow fried coconut vegan cheese.

Cranberry and freshly prepared tomato and red peppee puree dipping sauce.

Get this shit at every corner in Glasgow, costs about 5 quid or 8 dollars.

>What's your equivalent to our 9 forms of cooking swamp varmints?
Edible food.

fuck, i want a munchie box so god damn bad.

t. american that enjoys shitty greasy food

Really??? Thats sounds worse than dog vomit desu...

no, not really. there's doner meat, fries, couple types of fried chicken, onion rings, raw onion, flatbreads

Sounds like vegan heaven.. where is the meat tho??

they don't do a lot of meat in scotland, mostly vegetarian and raw stuff