Any tips for making water taste better? I'm on day 3 of my water-only diet, and it's getting kinda dull

Any tips for making water taste better? I'm on day 3 of my water-only diet, and it's getting kinda dull.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3661473
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2405717
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10837292
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have a big mac with it

Pure water is perfect. There is no way to improve it.

water tastes different depending on the minerals
you could purchase some highly mineralised water or filter yours if you want a lower mineral content

Did you jump right into a water fast from eating badly? I'm sure you're still craving shit. It was easier for me to slowly work down my calories to like 1200 a day max and then go without for a few days.

Maybe you could get a big ol' pitcher and throw some cinnamon sticks or actual vanilla bean into it, cover it up/seal it, and put it in the fridge overnight.

If you really start changing the water you might as well mix black coffee into your fast for the cravings.

You could put in some leaves or flowers and mess with the temperature a bit.

honey

Add sugar

Water hacks? Water hacks.
>refill your empty coffee mug with water and you will get coffee flavored water

Are you Yurpeen? I heard they drink raw water, like the stuff you wash dishes and shower with.

You cant blame them for being a little weird. If I grew up having to cook in metric, forced to walk through sharia zones, wasnt allowed to wear my own shoes inside the home or was taught it was normal for boys to say hello by kissing on the cheek and the toilet to rape my asshole with a stream of water, I'd probably have some weird ideas too. Poor things. I wonder if they try to cook with soap. (*they don't even tip, they don't know how, I've seen it with my own eyes)

exactly
you know your water

I like to add bacon to my water for a little variety

I add some fruit juice. Not enough to sweeten but enough to make it smell good.

Something that helped me get through my water fast was kratom. Kills your appetite and gets you high.

Did you activate your water?

spices. i usually sprinkle in a bit of cinnamon or paprika

A few squirts of sriracha should do the trick.

Try a water reduction or foam

>ctrl+f lemon
>no results
Squeeze lemon into your water

How many different types of water have you tried? All water is not created equal. I like purified water, some people like spring water, people can survive on salt water.

This is amazing. I'll try it the next time I want to activate some pure water.

Have you tried steaming it? The texture is to die for.

Kek'd

Drink it with your butt

Try flavored seltzer

Try pic related. The aroma of pure water completely depends on the glass you use for it.

>Glass

Why do water plebs are always going about "muh glasses"?

Stone cups or gem glasses children, this is the only way.

sliver chalice is where it at

Have you tried taking it dry? It's pretty great over some pasta

steamed water is also nice

pewr wa ah

lemon and ice

Warm or ice water?

I stopped chilling my water and I find I can drink way more of it.

Squeeze a lemon wedge in it

fasting too long probably isn'T good, you gonna deplete your minerals and shit. i say this as someone who probably did myself more harm than good by fasting for a whole week a decade ago. probably fucked up my muscles or depleted my body of some good stuff... not that i noticed anything wrong in the short or long term but thats what i heard

i hate the taste of tap water so i cut up chunks of cucumbers and let them soak in a gallon jug for 1+ days. cucumbery~

god idea
herbs like fresh mint, lemon balm,... also go well with water

I like to carry a few packets of this with me. I don't use the whole packet but just a bit adds a little tartness to water and iced teas.

You have to invest a bit of money if you care for the taste. The quality of the water matters a lot.

>water tastes dull
said no thirsty person ever

This. Mint water is very soothing

Make a tea without sugar or just drink sparkling water, imho way more satisfying

Plain granita is unironically pretty nice

I did this and found your post. Definitely.
Also, put it in the freezer if you live in a hot climate.

Or make some tea?

Used to work with a chinese guy who drank so much green tea he could do this with his designated mug. He reckoned it was the sign of a true tea drinker.

I reckon it just points out how tasteless chinese tea is. Not that its not a good way to infuse your water with some goodies.

drink your water pure, just like a real men

Lemon juice and pulp + erythritol you dumb fuck, know your basics at least

Later, the next night in fact, three of us, Craig McDermott, Courtney and myself, are in a cab heading toward Nell’s and talking about Evian water. Courtney, in an Armani mink, has just admitted, giggling, that she uses Evian for ice cubes, which sparks a conversation about the differences in bottled water, and at Courtney’s request we each try to list as many brands as we can.
Courtney starts, counting each name off on one of her fingers. “Well, there’s Sparcal, Perrier, San Pellegrino, Poland Spring, Calistoga…” She stops, stuck, and looks over at McDermott for help.
He sighs, then lists, “Canadian Spring, Canadian Calm, Montclair, which is also from Canada, Vittel from France, Crodo, which is Italian…” He stops and rubs his chin thoughtfully, thinking of one more, then announces it as if surprised. “Elan.” And though it seems he’s on the verge of naming another one, Craig lapses into an unilluminating silence.
“Elan?” Courtney asks.
“It’s from Switzerland,” he says.
“Oh,” she says, then turns to me. “It’s your turn, Patrick.”
Staring out the window of the cab, lost in thought, the silence I’m causing filling me with a nameless dread, numbly, by rote, I list the following. “You forgot Alpenwasser, Down Under, Schat, which is from Lebanon, Qubol and Cold Springs—”
“I said that one already,” Courtney cuts in, accusingly.
“No,” I say. “You said Poland Spring.”
“Is that right?” Courtney murmurs, then tugging at McDermott’s overcoat, “Is he right, Craig?”
“Probably.” McDermott shrugs. “I guess.”
“You must also remember that one should always buy mineral water in glass bottles. You shouldn’t buy it in plastic ones,” I say ominously, then wait for one of them to ask me why.
“Why?” Courtney’s voice is tinged with actual interest.
“Because it oxidizes,” I explain. “You want it to be crisp, with no aftertaste..”
After a long, confused, Courtney-like pause, McDermott admits, staring out the window, “He’s right.”

This discussion is amazing
thanks for sharing it with us

lime

lemon AND lime?

Take 2 40mg Vyvanse

takes about 2 weeks if you've frequently drank stuff like sodas/juice, for the insane sugar cravings to dissipate. But when they do you'll not get that odd taste in your mouth when you're just drinking plain water, and it won't be "dull" cause it's just water, it's not meant to be fanfare.

buy some of those cancer sticks of prepackaged chemical flavorings if you REALLY can't stand it. the prepackaged arizona tea sticks are all pretty okay quality, only acesulfame potassium/e950 in their stuff.

blend some different kinds waters
find your own blend

Cucumber slices, lemon juice, not much more you can do to water without defeating the purpose of just drinking water.

>Pure water is perfect. There is no way to improve it.
Pure water is highly corrosive. Water needs dissolved solids or it's both dangerous and kinda nasty tasting.

YES

Which minerals do you prefer in your watery solution?

op are you still dieting?

>They don't give staff extra money to do the job they're getting paid to do anyway.

Carry on getting cucked by a gay guy who carries a plate of food for a living.

It's water. It's good. It's not supposed to be overly exciting. Just drink as is.
I drank the equivalent of 28 8 fl. oz. glasses at work tonight.

>be Op
>ask for tasty waterrecipes
>gobble down fat and sugary shit anyways
Op is kill of heart attack or to ashamed to answer

Ever tried to visit restaurants and degust their water in the flower vase on the table? It' exciting and you'll have a lot of different flavours.

Filter your water. I got some kettle with carbon filter and the water is much tastier.

You can also add
>Lemon
>Cucumber
>Strawberries (my favourite)
>Mint

Boneless water tastes the best

Bro
toasted and boneless is the best

Activated almonds.

I finished my 5 day fast and am refeeding now. Will probably do another soon, trying to go even longer. Still alive, if you care.

Piss in it

the pee-pee fetishist is here again
fuck off to your containment thread
namely the pickled cucumber thread

limon

How do you feel now? Did you only drink water or did you have some vegetablejuice and tea?

Please show some citation. While ultrapure water can dissolve some ions better, there is no proof that it is corrosive.

>lime
>lemon

NO
orange is the only option here

ma nigga

Way to go. Graipfruit is the answer.

Pure distilled water takes salt and other minerals from the body

Add a pinch of dirt then user.

I wonder if anyone unironically bought this.

We call that shit "tea".

I call it tampered water. Guess I'll stay with this. Tea sounds too fancy.

pricey for a bad productidea

Chia adds a nice texture to your water. Just like eggs from frogs.
For me, it's Chiawater.

5, 2, 3, 6, 4, 1

4, 1, 2, 5, 3, 6

What were you wanting from it? It's pushing into starvation territory where your metabolism will slow.

For someone into fitness shorter fasts are more beneficial.

>being such a fatfuck that you need to find ways on how to cope with drinking water

>water

Halve a lime, squeeze the juice in a glass, add cold distilled H2O. Life is good.

that isn't who you're being cucked by

what are you basing that on? your ass?

please educate yourself.

Water flavor squirts.

Adding a whole lemon and a pinch of salt makes your water taste like non-sweetened yellow gatorade.

Earliest evidence I've seen of a slow metabolic "starvation mode" is after 3 days. Others show a little longer.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3661473

Shorter fasts definitely raise metabolic rate, and have many other positive effects.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2405717
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10837292

A water only diet is not a great Idea anyways. Op should add some carefully selected herbal teas or vegetable juices to his daily intake.

Are you serious? From the moment it hits your mouth it loses any extra potency it has over normal water. You've been memed my friend.

Best wishes
Chem major

If you don't have access to proper well water, go with tonic water.

Tea from stingnettle and Jerba Mate are good choices for dieting.
Lemon is also useful since the Vitamin C aids the fatreduction.

I just drink tap water because I'm a pleb. Sometimes I put it in the fridge first though.

>I wonder if they try to cook with soap.
Funny you mention this, you aussie fuck, because austrailians are the only people on the planet that leave dishwash soap to dry on their silverwares after they do "dishwashing"n

How so?