>age
>location
>last restaurant you ate at and how did you like it

I liked. THank you.

>21
>dallas/fortworth texas
>spiral diner - rly good vegan food, i go a few times a year

NSA is active today.
Harvesting faces trough faceapp on /pol/ and /b/ and now also goes for age and location on Veeky Forums

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

>22
>DC
>Lebanese Taverna

It was my first time ever going, and I had high expectations, as its a reputable restaurant in my town. I even know the kid's dad who owns the joint. Anyway, the food was dank af, desu. The complementary hummus and bread was really first-rate. I ordered a lamb with yogurt sauce and pita chips for my entree. It was out-of-this-world good. Probably one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. I definitely will go again.

Yo i live in fort worth. Spiral diner is pretty good, Im not a vegan, but I do like their jamaican jerk sandwich quite a bit. Their snickerdoodle cookies are crazy good too.

Implying they don't already know everything about you.

All your internet activity has a nametag and barcode on it.

>36
>NYC (not Manhattan)
>my local fancy-ish restaurant (my neighborhood is only now gentrifying.

Had a vegetarian dish with cauliflower, charred baby bok choy, and fritters, served with harissa and labneh. 10/10 would order again.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina

Mediterranean Deli- they have the best fucking food in town.

>22
>inland empire
>Jack in the box

I was studying all day and needed a quick fix. the Onion rings were decent enough but the burger was worse than I remember them being. Overall it was what I deserved for not shopping earlier and cooking for myself

Bump

Olympia, WA
got some schwarma from a cart downtown. Pretty stuff, can't go wrong with pickled beets.

>29
>GA, US.
>Waffle House, it tasted like Waffle House

Thank you for helping us with our survey.

olympia

Olympia?

Billings, MT
Grains of Montana
Kinda like a greasy spoon marketed to yuppies. It's good food but pricey for standard diner fair. $12 for a cheese burger and fries, decent burger but not $12 decent. Pancakes there are fuckhuge though

>20
>chicagoland area
>green basil
Very enjoyable, probably one of the best vietnamese restaurants I've ever been to, though the wait staff is not very good at handling larger loads of people.

Fuck off, dweeb

Baltimore, Maryland

Didn't eat at a restaurant but ordered a pizza last night. I asked for pepperoni and jalapenos and they brought me banana peppers. Fucking muslims.

>33
>SW Florida
>I forget but I remember I ordered Mussels and they were excellent. Personally I would have added thyme but they were still delicious.

>29
Labrador City, Canada
>Subway; had a 6 inch turkey breast on italian herb and cheese with swiss cheese, letuce, green pepper, spinach, pickles and cucumber with salt, pepper and a little light mayo. toasted ofc. Bretty gud.

>22
>michigan's thumb where i live/sarnia canada for the restaurant
>Sitara Indian Cuisine -- just the best food I have eaten in probably years, untoppable korma chicken