Food you want to try while in another country

If I ever go to Japan I will probably try pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Skx-7TGawx4#t=2m9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What makes japanese carls jr any different?
carls jr is trash and their prices have gone up while their quality has gone through the floor.

they have some different burgers, like teriyaki and stuff. the normal burgers and fries are the same as in the us.
and yea it's stupidly expensive. you spend ¥1200 for a set, compared to mcd's or mos for like ¥700, or any fast-food ricebowl place which is way better for ¥600

Where do you live?
We have those in the US, they're nothing special, and stupidly misleading.
You order a teriyaki pineapple burger and expect this big heaping slice of pineapple and instead you get this anemic paper thin slice slathered in what tastes like kraft barbecue sauce.
Utterly disappointing and not the 6 bucks at all.

Just a fucking dollar? Hory shit

i want to order a cheesesteak in mexico cooked with traditional mexican seasoning and cheeses

Apparently there's a lot more competition for fast food in Japan because there's so much more foot traffic, so the quality of fast food is way higher than in the US.

Or so I've heard.

You want to try garbage American fast food in a foreign country.

Re-evaluate your priorities.

less than 30% of sharts have a passport

less than 1/6 of those have used it to travel across an actual ocean

Part of what I enjoy about living in NYC is that the world comes here and brings their foods with them. When I want to try food from another country chances are I can get it within 5-10 miles from where I live. When I travel to other countries I'm less interested in trying specific dishes than I am in getting a little understanding of how cuisine and styles of eating vary by region.

Bread in Germany or france

Supposedly Denny's in Japan is super fucking classy

¥1200 = $11.03
¥700 = $6.44
¥600 = $5.52

Can you please link to a source that supports those numbers? I think you're lying and those numbers don't exist. I hope you prove me wrong though, since euros are so much more intelligent than us stupid Americans

>japanese X any different?

The employees have actual dedication to their jobs, since they fully intend to work at the company for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Skx-7TGawx4#t=2m9s

B-back up my arguments?! What do you think I am, s-some filthy Amerlard?!

this was a waste of a post

and why do you need passport's you nigger? we are already in the best country

eh, was in japan for a few months and the fast food is ok. The foreign brands taste pretty similar to what I had back home. Mos burger is OK but their servings are tiny. Freshness burger is where it's at.

Kinder Eggs in Germany.

I go to Cabo every year and get this from a street vendor. It really is good