Fuck, marry, kill

Fuck, marry, kill

Kill Heidi

I would make the little princess beg for more

I would marry Dolores Haze, she's so cute and perfect.

I don't know any of them very well, but I'd say based on the images, marry Princess, fuck Anne, kill Heidi.
It's just an elaborate way of asking for a ranking.

>It's just an elaborate way of asking for a ranking.
Which is a higher rank in the absence of personality, fuck or marry? To kill seems self evidently the lowest rank. To fuck is obviously more transient than to marry, but out of this impermanence comes sexual fantasy itself, whereas to marry is to have a lifetime of sex, at the expense of fantasy and therefore sexual desire.

Marry Heidi. Fuck Anne. I don't want anyone ded.

I only know Heidi, and damn those were some stories. Awesome art.

Obviously marry?
I'm so fucking lonely.

Man I remember reading that Anne story as a kid. Was pretty great desu familia. Were the others just as sweet as well?

Based on aged up versions of the characters since they would have to be of legal marrying age if I'm joining in a union with one of them:

I haven't read Anne so I guess I'd kill her, it's better safe than sorry.

Sara is the biggest Mary Sue in literary history, which sounds like good waifu material on paper but I think deep down I would know I'm not good enough for her and would be subconsciously working to sabotage our marriage and push her away through self-fulfilling acts of relationship destruction.

Therefore I would limit myself to one fuck with her and marry Heidi since she seems like somebody I could be less anxious and guilty with.

marry anne, fuck yourself, kill yourself

Humbert was a cuck.

Anne is objectively best girl and supreme Veeky Forums waifu.

kill Heidi, marry anne, fuck the other one.

> all these fags not realizing that Heidi is the superior waifu.
Its like you've never even read the book.
So in short
> Marry Heidi
> Fuck Anne
> Kill Sara, she's a dumb bitch

this, Heidi will bring strong Aryan children

Don't pretend it isn't obvious why you selected these three exact books.

>two dubs in a row
Heidi confirmed for a best
What do you imply sir?

>What do you imply sir?

Where do you think we are?

Point taken.

test