Does dominos pizza damage the IQ?

Does dominos pizza damage the IQ?

no more than posting on Veeky Forums does

So, yes.

no only if you do this and that both at the same time

settling for mediocrity isn't going to keep you sharp, that's for sure

If you're retarded enough to ask if pizza can make you retarded, then you are so retarded that even if pizza could make you retarded no one would notice in your case.

sick burn bro

>Large thin crust with pepperoni, sausage, and bacon is fucking GOD like
what're yall ordering?

Dominos is my favorite pizza and my IQ is 130.

So no, probably not.

pizza hut

>tfw to intelligent for domino's

>>tfw to intelligent for domino's
>to

Sure you are, brainlet.

Large Brooklyn crust baked well done, garlic parmesan sauce, mushrooms, spinach, and diced tomatoes.

Hnnnnnnnnggggggg!

>Didn't notice "domino's"
Look whose talking retard

what if you post on Veeky Forums while eating a dominos pizza

gonna try that sounds tasty

i usually get chicken onion alfredo sauce and mushrooms, add bacon if they have a special for 4 toppings

Dominoes is based. I really don't give a shit what Veeky Forums thinks. The crust is god tier.

This must be a meme I'm not picking up because any take out pizza is trash. It must suck living somewhere that doesn't have good pizza.

Mine is 135 and I prefer Little Caesars

Papa Johns

Digiorno.

Totino's

>ordering pizza from a chain
I thought Veeky Forums was supposed to have a superior palate? If you get pizza from a chain you have shit fucking taste

Costco store-brand.

dominoes and papa johns are fucking gross.

its pizza hut or little ceasars. pepperoni all day everyday.

My newest kick right now is a BBQ Chicken Jalapeño pizza with that mother fuckin pan crust

>dominos, papa Johns gross
>pizza hut, little caesars are not

Preferences aside, they're all gross tbqh

Ask a guy that worked at a Dominos anything.

give me your credit card and pin number

It's great. I got the idea from another user who posted it here actually. It sounded unique and they seemed to really enjoy it, so why not. It works so perfect because the garlic parm sauce is already very flavorful and salty so it doesn't even need a meat topping, it would be overwhelming. And that particular combination of veggies just tastes and looks perfect.

Whoever posted this pizza if you're here, thank you!

Yes and now let this fucking thread die

You have the relationship wrong. People with damaged iqs are the only ones who buy dominoes (or any fast food chain pizza for that matter)

thats not a question

Enjoy your shitty sauce

Is there anything more faggoty than a pizza snob? It's all junk, get off your high horse.

that's funny and all, but I actually do have an IQ of 130. The point is to prove Dominos fans aren't dumb.

I don't eat any pizza

How about a large pepperoni, Italian sausage, ham, and bacon deep dish stuffed crust pizza with extra garlic seasoning on the crust, and a side of barbecue wings and ranch, and an ice cold beer.

>fat/obese fucks in this thread recommending their favorites from a trashy fast food pizza place

How about you learn what an actual pizza tastes like and not eat this disgusting garbage

Sorry m8 but I've got 250 and personally I only eat well-done stonebaked pizza from my local grocery store.

Really? Fuck me man, I love jalapenos and BBQ chicken is my favorite pizza ever. I usually avoid dominos but i might have to give that a try.

IQ isn't a real thing, you really can't measure intelligence.

I've got a ruler.

yes it is. sounds to me like you're butthurt because you have low IQ.

Lunchables

I like medium pan with chicken and bacon on alfredo sauce.

Fixed intelligence isn't a thing, you can be dumb, but you can get smarter by hitting the library.

you're right. a low functioning autist with an IQ of 60 can be just as smart as you or me!

Great pizzeria around the corner but I don't care for spending 12 dollars on a small margherita pizza so I often default to dominos because 7.99

∞.
Fossilized roman pizza.

y-y-you too!

Dominos damaged my intestinal tract. Last time I had dominos, the toilet paid the price for a full 3 days.

Food is not supposed to give you the runs. This is not normal. If your food is altering the consistency of your shit, it's time to stop eating it.

Red Baron

exact same here srs

You know how many people eat Domino's without issues?

It's your fault, faggot. I'm not even a fan of Domino's but don't blame them for your shitty intestinal tract.

Fucking this. I'm not saying that Dominos is good food or anything like that. But it's sure as fuck not typical for it to make anyone sick.

If you're joking it wasn't funny. If you're serious, you should be smart enough to know that 1 person is a pretty small sample size

It's not about making you ill. It's about greasing the pipes - literally. Anytime you eat a bunch of greasy fast food, you have loose stools. The greasier it is, the worse it gets. It's your body telling you to stop eating lard because it wasn't designed for it.

May I have your credit card and pin number?

Chicken and the egg.

dicklets and manlets say the same shit about length and height

Everything we eat damages us and will eventually kill us.

>living is the #1 cause of death

Oh, who knew?

How about you learn how to punctuate, chud?

fpbp