McMuffin? Give me sausage, not ham

That's what makes me happy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENMoC6fMwFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop making daily threads about this shit sandwich you fucking sperg

It's the Sausage McMuffin with Egg?

This is the first time I've come to this board

Are you a new-hire for the McDonalds shitposting campaign?

For some reason every time I order one the egg is fucking gray in the middle - this is a recent thing at my local McDicks - maybe it's because I get them in the evening

Ya, thats just day old egg...you'll be fine...

They just taste of pork fat tbqh, too much fat content in the sausage...or too low quality generally.

>can easily make something far superior at home
>pay out the ass for trash
Why do you hate yourself?

Nah, McDonalds has special ingredients that have the unique McDonalds secret flavoring

Can't make it at home, even their cheese is unique, no cheese product sold in any store is anything like it, even Kraft singles are way different and are pretty much just like solidifid milk

>have the unique McDonalds secret flavoring

You mean the taste of disappointment and failure?

Sure, it's hard to duplicate their flavor exactly. But why would you want to when it's easy to do so much better? What's the point of willfully lowering your standards?

>their cheese is unique
This is the main problem with trying to replicate the mcmuffin, nobody sells mcdonald's tier american cheese

Instead I just make this so I can at least have an american texture cheese that tastes good
youtube.com/watch?v=ENMoC6fMwFE

I dunno man, for me it's gotta be the Mc Chicken

Who /McGriddle/ here?

I have never gotten a McMuffin, what are they like?

>pay out the ass
Haha what

Does someone actually eat this shit?
Let me guess: you are american?

Let's just say, I'm Lovin' It

Ayyy. I can only eat one breakfast sandwich from McDonald's or BK before feeling like I have to puke. I think it's the fat.

It's almost like quality isn't the most important aspect of FAST food.

Something about the preservatives in mcmuffins make them so good

ok julia child

For most things I prefer ham, but on a McMuffin sausage is definitely superior.

>Take a bite out of the original McMuffin
>The shitty piece of rubber ham just pulls out on the first bite

No sir, not for me

the plastic shit around the edge is a deal breaker.

it's not shit. it's really good.

you literally can't do better.

>keeping your money in your ass

Do Americans really do this?

>tfw eating mcmuffins while going fishing at dawn at a lake with your dad, your hero
>tfw that was before you found out he's abusive to your mom and caused the divorce

Mixed feels.

If my McChicken
and my girl
both drowning
and I could only save one
Catch me at my girls funeral
Cuz im lovin it

A child could literally do better.

You guys squeeze hot sauce on your egg mcmuffin right?

When will they come out with turkey sausage?

The one's I make at home are just as nice and without the bitter aftertaste of corporations in your mouth.

No
Copious smooth of ketchup and I eat Half of the egg solo before putting it back in the sandwich

Nigga they cost 1 dollar

Yeah, and you can make something better for 20 cents.

>there are anons that actually think mcdonalds pays people to post on Veeky Forums

kek

Well, since I've never heard anyone discuss fast food in irl, ever, I don't know what other explanation to offer.

That looks like an open wound.

I go to McD's once every six months maybe and this is the only thing that keeps me going back

that's a load of shit and you know it, bitch u cant even buy a bread for 20 cents

Wut?

>bitch u cant even buy a bread for 20 cents

What part of "make" did you miss in the previous post? That thing barely needs 2 cents worth of flour. I doubt it's even that much.

And if you did want to buy your muffins there are several options to get those cheap. Wal-Mart sells an 18 pack for less than $2.

>Mcsausage

This item is the only thing i crave from nearly any fast food.
I do order something with one of these patties every third or fourth year these days.
I crave this shit amd order it when I cant resist and as soon as I chew on it and satify the desire i spit out the pile of crap.

Ive done this at least 4 times, the pattie is like a disease fuck that garbage.

lemme just go down to the market and rip open a bag of flour and only take two cents worth, what else should i pay the water bill for water or just use public toilet for water?

I think you just have an eating disorder

>Shit
End your worthless life.

1 shitty muffin - $.05
1 shitty egg - $.05
1/8 lb of the shittiest sausage - $.10
1 slice of imitation cheese product - $.05
Electricity or gas for cooking the egg and sausage, and toasting the muffin - $.10

Those are high estimates, btw, but it's 1/3 of the price. You're an example of why individual americans stay poor and asians are BTFO us, desu. Asians don't throw money away like this.

>inb4, lel saving $.70, big deal.

You are literally sick in the head.

Where the fuck can you buy just one of everything?

right thats what he doesnt get his a fucking autist i cant go down and just buy one fucking slice of cheese and 1 fucking egg

>everything is autism
Neato, thanks for your valuable contribution, friend.

For me it's the steak egg and cheese mcgriddle

>disorder
>sick
these patties have something disgusting in them
i crave it, satisfy it, and wish i hadn't
fuck mcdonalds
mcd's is real life diseased consumables

>extremely carcinogenic anti-grease chemicals in the wrappers

I'll consider eating at your company's restaurant when they stop giving people cancer to save .00000001 cents

>2017
>NOT choosing the McGridle
Sweet Syrup and Melted cheese > cold cheese with the plastic still attached and bland doughy English muffin taste

Why do fatfuck americans pay for cancerous foods when they have a variety of fresh produce and every conceivable bulk grain and legume available?

t. A concerned american.

I have this. I like the scent.

Please get help
People probably notice and are worried

are you literally retarded? That looks nothing like an open wound, holy shit. It looks like a fucking mcmuffin. Open wounds are a lot messier and more sickly looking. I mean, if shit's getting necrotizing maybe, MAYBE it might VAGUELY resemble a fast food sandwich, but fuck, that's an edge case at best. GO back to anatomy class and learn your basic trauma treatment, becuase an open wound that fuckin' ain't.

alright heston

your mums just lying to you, she p4robably fucked chad

It's always the husband's fault, at least according to the courts.

>want JackintheBox
>never go because McDonald's is ALWAYS closer
>cARL'S Jr. Way the fuck across town

McDouble and McChicken sandwiches combined is GOAT.

Doesn't it just look and taste magnificent...I am still salivating from it.

Right here

Holy shit, you goddamn moron, you can reuse the same ingredient across meals. Do you buy a new dozen of eggs every time you make an omelet?

>60 cents a dozen eggs
>walmart kraft singles are 72/10$ so .13 each
>.60 pack of dozen muffins

You suck at estimating

I'M LOVIN IT

Why is it called the Sausage McMuffin with Egg when it also has cheese?

Why is the Bacon Egg and Cheese not called the Bacon Egg?

only thing worth getting from mcdonalds
bacon not sausage

I do not eat so called "fast foods".

>mcmuffin
>ham
Do Americans really do this?

Why not? My company has a full-time social media coordinator, and it's only forty people.

I don't think we do anything on Veeky Forums, but we do Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit.

Yeah, the default in the U.S. is a slice of ham, not sausage. I don't know why. It used to be sausage a couple of decades ago. You can order a Sausage McMuffin With Egg, or just use the fast way and say "I'd like a number one."

>not putting the McChicken between the burgers

novice.

>Worried
K