Has anyone else basically become a vegetarian by accident. I don't have anything against meat...

Has anyone else basically become a vegetarian by accident. I don't have anything against meat, but it's been mostly excluded from my diet because I prefer the greater simplicity and variety offered by vegetables, eggs and cheese. I don't think of myself as a vegetarian, just a vegetable enthusiast. If someone offers me meat, i'll eat it without hesitation.

fuck off PETA, your malnutrition induced brain damage is showing

No, but that happened to me with red meat. I just stopped making it myself or ordering it. Still eat it when offered.

I love fish and chicken though...

Have you also started sucking cock by "accident"?

>greater variety offered by vegetables
>while limiting the possible variables
This is your brain on vegetarianism

I fucking love meat, basically everything from beef to fish, to wild game including bear, squirrel, rabbit, etc, but I also enjoy a lot of vegetarian dishes.

You dont need to add meat to everything, and vegetarian dishes can still taste good sometimes without having to give up meat entirely. I dont know why people have to be so black and white when it comes to food

This. How the fuck do you get "greater variety" by limiting options?
And vegetarian meals are necessarily any simpler than meals that contain meat.
OPs a fag.

No but you will when red meat takes your ass through colon cancer and the only way to get your boyfriend off is by blowing him.

>because I prefer the greater simplicity and variety offered by vegetables, eggs and cheese.

You'd have even greater variety if you added meat ;^p

And the cooking and addition of meat to recipes isn't that difficult either so talk of 'simplicity' is merely excuses for your own culinary incompetence.

You talk from experience I assume?

ds

>no you!
This is the best you can do?

There are some regulars at my bar who p much unanimously agreed that meat is needed in a diet.
I became vegetarian a month ago to prove them wrong.
I have since been diagnosed with irom deficiency and hemorrhoids.

>look at me I'm better than you
virtue signaling redditor pls go

I did when I couldn't afford meat. Now that I can get chicken I eat that. Do whatever you want. If you like vegetables a lot eat a load of vegetables, who fucking cares?

That never happened though my dude.

The last part didn't. I feel healthier but I will end up reintroducing fish and chicken into my hot body.

>black and white when it comes to food

Tribalism. I'm convinced there's a subconscious need in people to belong to exclusive groups that have boundaries that permit them to point fingers at others and say, "he's not one of us! What a loser!" But we have that shit shoved down our throat from day one so I can't understand why they voluntarily add another layer. Perplexing.

You mean like how you vegan retards come over here and shitpost/proselytize in our threads and make epic generals for your ilk to circlejerk in all day?

>b-b-b-b-but its MUUUAAHHYYYY CAUSE SO IT SPECCULLL

God you retards are the biggest hypocrites on this site.

>i'm a vegan retard

wtf? Read much? I was arguing against that kind of exclusivity.

not so much by accident but i only eat really high quality animal products which are expensive so i find myself eating less of them to avoid eating myself to the poor house

I do the same. Just kicked red meat out.

what you describe is what happens to most lifestyle vegetarians, escpecially women.
Its easy to make a moral argument and a lifestyle choice if you dont like meat to begin with

I like vegetarian pizza a lot. Crisper flavors and less greasier.

THIS SO MUCH

Poverty does this. Most cuts of steak are not expensive at all but when you want an actual dish the price skyrockets to $15. So I eat a sirloin tip steak or two a month and the rest of the time it's involuntary vegetarianism.

Go to a vegan thread and Ctrl+f things like meat, cheese, sausage, steak and milk.

They literally will not stop mentioning things they don't want you to buy. If I mentioned the McChicken®, the best fast food sandwich, fifteen times per post, would you have any tendency to believe I didn't want you to buy it?

Plus all the shit they put on shelves that looks just like milk, cheese, butter, burgers and chicken simply advertises meat and dairy. People see shitty almond milk and decide they should just buy regular milk because it doesn't suck ass. Same with burgers.

I hate vegans.

lmao yours was just a gay joke a 12 year old could have made.

Yeah, happened when I lived in China. I probably couldn't be called a "true" vegetarian in the sense that they used animal fats and occasionally small bits of meat in dishes but I probably went 4 months eating 1% of my usual animal proteins without noticing.

Good one.

First time I tried to lose weight I cut out most meats and got my protein from yogurt and shit

I wasn't completely not eating meat daily, but I had such a small amount and it was usually chicken. I lost around 30 pounds during that time.

All of the day bro meat is too expensive for my poor self

Hey man you can get a nice steak for $2.70 most days, you just can't make a meal out of it, like bell peppers and beef, without spending $15.
Hamburger is ridiculously expensive though. Even making hamburger helper costs $8 now.

It's a vegan falseflagging as an annoying "carnist" ;)

Most of my lazy / comfort meals are vegetarian but I do not think of myself as one. Poorfag so when I get meat it's usually cheap steak cuts or chicken. I should really buy whole chicken and cut it up myself, it is pretty cheap in my area.