Sam Hyde is now officially Veeky Forums

Sam Hyde is now officially Veeky Forums.
Has anyone read his book? Is it worth 14$?

>Sam Hyde is now officially Veeky Forums.
No.
>Has anyone read his book?
No.
>Is it worth 14$?
No.

It will be remembered as one of, if not the most important work of the 21st century

No, but I'm seriously tempted to buy it in the ebook form.

It was going to cost me in the reason of £100 as a Britbong in physical form.

Yeah it's worth it go buy it and support something that isn't complete fucking lame dogshit for once and something that speaks to the type of person that browses this super sekrit pool of degenerate scum that is called Veeky Forums.

Maybe not though cause this place is literally just reddit with a different skin but with more insecurity

I'm aware of that, but is that worth 14$?

>"Hey Sam, we need to milk your fanbase of misanthropic beta males before everyone realizes you're full of shit and forgets about you."

nope

The cover is aesthetic as fuck and I appreciate their content so I haven't read it but I did purchase it and it should arrive soon desu

Make a thread when you dig into it. I'd like to buy it assuming it isn't garbage.

Does it seriously cost that much to get it shipped to the UK?

It costs a shitload to get it shipped to anywhere outside the US desu.

>tfw live in Australia
>paid $100 for it anyway
I'd usually download something like this, but I purchased it solely to attract scrutiny from security at airports so that I can kick up a fuss while my partner smuggles obscene amounts of meth precursor up her ass.

Considering it is Australia we are talking about, I believe you.

I don't understand this. I could mail it to someone inside the US and have them ship it out for a fraction of the price. I don't know why Sam used a fucking vaping site to publish their stuff when they could have made more money self-publishing

It isn't self published? Interesting.

Fuck looks to be sold out(?)
Well if I can't buy it: then its shit.

wtf is it even about?

That's the part of the problem. Nobody has talked about what is actually in it.

As a proud Alt-Right member who feels punk as fuck I think I will read it

the only thing great about sam hyde was the entertainment he provided after his show got cancelled wahhhh he got bwackwisted wahhhh

Thats because its literally no more than a novelty item. People want it because its limited, not because they actually want to read it. Shit, the only reason they are selling so little copies is because that is the only way to trick people into buying it.

Makes sense the description has nothing on the actual content of the thing itself.
Sam is a fag?

Holy shit, this is going in every MDE thread I ever see from now on, too funny.

>yfw Sam's mockery of beta males is poorly disguised self loathing after all

he's more than a fag, he got facefucked by a trap lmao.

Whatever Sam is, he truly crosses over. I like how there's literally no way to know whether this is real or not.

Sam is the hero this website needs.

>in denial
lmao how far is his cock up your asshole, maybe transition to a trap so you can facefuck him too

can anyone put a torrent up for this book so i dont have to buy it

fpbp

Not even a very convincing one.

who the fuck is sam hyde
get the fuck off with your eleceb shit

neck yourself

I believe the part about him having a really nice dick.

Please don't use transphobic language.

Tim Heidecker should be done away with btw

Fuck off tranny

>Sam Hyde sucked a girl's dick
kill me

No, fuck you

k fag.
don't cry trap
>buttmad trap

> Has anyone read his book?
Why would I want to read a book about sucking tranny cock?

It sucks how he didn't get to have her dick in his ass.

this is some gay shit like the alphabet of manliness ?

Sam should appear on Maddox's podcast at some point IMO

i torernted KSTV

I really want a sexy shim with an enormous dick to fuck me in the ass

Gross.

It needs to be without condom, btw

GROSS!
ICKY!
EWW!

>>yfw Sam's mockery of beta males is poorly disguised self loathing after all
That has literally been the joke since for ever

I don't know what it's about lad, that's the point of the thread.

> I don't know what it's about lad, that's the point of the thread.
Fuck, really? I coulda sworn this thread was for late night shitposting...

It will be forgotten almost instantly, just like 90% of the so called "liberature" in the vein of "House of Leaves".

>late night
>started it in the morning
Nah, I was genuinely interested. Maybe it's worth supporting him with it.

Its night in Ausfailia.
Really though, I fucking doubt this book is worth the cash. The whole thing reeks of stupid gimmick-tier shit.
That being said, I would totally pay 35 bucks for it, but I'm an idiot.

I wouldn't mind paying for say another season of World Peace, but this seems too expensive for a contentless book.

>Hi, I'm Sam and I want to get to know you. So we can goooo.....
>When I grow up, I want to be a graphic designer!

I can't understand how people didn't get these jokes in WP

Libcucks are retards, thats why

>said the tranny-cocksucking alpha male worshipper

But Im not Sam

you worship him though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think he is funny, is that worship?

who's funnier than sam hyde to you?

>>>/somewherenotlit/

fuck you

Dave Chappelle desu
But Im not really a comedians guy since most of them are not funny, at least for me

>Sam is the hero this website needs.
Why is the standard so low around here? I thought Veeky Forums was supposed to be elitist as fuck.

How does it feel to know that Sam is a published author and you are not?

this

nazi scum fuck off

is it art, tho?

As you probably know Veeky Forums, Sam Hyde has written a novel. Yes, Sam Hyde. The school shooter. The guy who does talks at events that literally anyone can do talks at and pretends it's a big deal. The slut who stalks traps on /r9k/, then sucks his/her giant cock, his mascara smeared, and chokes down the semen as Charls fucks him from behind.

You all know him.

That said, how does it make you feel that Sam Hyde is a published author and you're not? How does it make you feel that he is able to get his $100 book out there, regardless of whether it's a great piece of lit or not, and you are not?

>inb4 ghostwritten
Even if it was, someone who's good enough to render something publishable has settled for doing just that, secretly writing for a YouTube comedian and not getting his/her own name on the cover of that book. How does it make you feel that someone good enough to write even a mediocre book has to settle for being the ghostwriter of a neo-nazi terrorist?

>neo-nazi terrorist
lmao

If you think Sam Hyde fucking a tranny is funny or shocking you are a moron and you don't get it.

but has he read existentialism from dostoyevsky to sartre

this is the only lit meme worth shit

>his whole comedy sketch is him either being obscure or mocking the current zeitgeist among liberals because how consequential it is in modern society
>picks up an eccentric fanbase from a notorious controversial website
>somehow AS picks up his show despite the liabilities it might have before election season
>Oh shit, Trump actually won, and the media is looking for the cause of why and blame it on the alt-right because it's the most emerging GOP demographic
>said demographic is what consists of Sam's fanbase and views of World Peace
>AS sees this pressure and doesn't want to associate with a guy that aligns with Nazi frogs and literally mocked the holocaust on some other notorious nazi frog panderer's radio show, and fire him as he wasn't pulling that much views anyway.
>literally loses his shit that his dark humor and avant garde comedy isn't going to pay the bills anyone and relying on it as a career even though he didn't want to change his behavior for such
>acts like a child and bitches at Tim Heidecker even though it wouldn't do anything, and literally asks for his show back
>makes a vlog with him almost crying about the cancellation, even though the reason why people found him funny in the first place was how he didn't take himself serious

This is the exact reason why I'm not going to buy this book. I really hope you read this Sam.

nobodys read it, it hasn't shipped out yet

he was cryin about a fan with a teratoma sayin that sam kept him goin

oh nvm. I just saw the timemark on /pol/ and I wasn't interested in watching the 20 min video.

>actually

I think that Sam is very funny, however the streak of cruelty that runs throughout much of his works makes him unbearable at times.

Nick Land, however, is a sophist.

Man, that deconstruction of a facet of the show's premise is completely meaningless in the context of anything. Why should he react in passivity to his show being canceled & for hysterical reasons? Maybe that would be a comfortable sight from your armchair but from the perspective of someone who's actually tortured themselves to create something of value and influence your views make no sense and just make you look like a failure and a pussy. Ratings-wise it was quite successful. You have insane delusions of self-perception if you want Sam to read that user thinks he acts like a child. A child because you yourself are a self-conscience person? There are a lot of reasons people find him funny. Man, your views just sucks ass. Are you a libra? What is quality tv for you?

Whats the content? Is just dumb drawings and "lol liberals are cucks" jokes?

>however the streak of cruelty that runs throughout much of his works
What are you talking about? Is being offensive "cruel"?

Sam's appeal has always been that he mixes aggressive fearlessness with the obvious vulnerability and pathetic needs of the 21st century white boy. Like he's always worn it on his sleeve that he's a lonely, vulnerable degenerate. The people that appreciate him see both sides of it. It's not like his fan base wants him to be 1994 Denis Leary making fun of handicapped people for shock value. It's the tragic undercurrent that makes Sam work in 2016 and makes him different from 90s anti-PC humor. If he goes far to either side it stops working and he looks like a weak attention whore. The art lies in the tension between the two.

Not too far off from Tim Heidecker's "The Comedy" btw and it's too bad to see Sam whining to a guy he obviously idolizes.

Tim Heidecker was the whiny faggot in that situation.

Same exact situation every time. Men turn into chicks when they get older and they lose some comedic second sight.

Howard turns into an irate old lesbian who wants his social group to kowtow to him like the queen bee. Opie and Anthony have a tampon dramafight. Heidecker starts being an "LA activist" who takes Internet misogyny seriously and then hides behind DUDE I NEVER TECHNICALLY SAID THAT LOL!

Fucking awful. Leary was always garbage though.

World Peace was cancelled because Trump won. It was nothing more than an outlet for the "alt-right" to displace their feelings.

Once Trump won it became irrelevant.
Additionally, when Hillary lost, the "liberal side", especially the bosses holding the leashes of the "showbiz" Jews, started freaking out and striking wildly at anything unfriendly to them.

The point is the cancellation was not personal against MDE, it is political censorship.
People like Tim Heidecker have nothing to do with these things. They are servants.

The entertainment industry is an important tool of governance and it doesn't work according to the whims of its servants. It works according to the political and financial needs of the establishment.

Sam Hyde is a naive little bitch who got complacent because he thought he "made it" when really there are tons of guys who could do a much better version of what he does, funnier, smarter, more subtle, and actually affecting the social change that he so desperately wishes he could make.

MDE was lazy. They were weak. They didn't have the education or intelligence to back up their message. All they did was glide on the hot air from the alt right.

I'm glad they're dead.

Why should we bend over backwards to ease the minds of the mentally ill?
Fag.

Anthony got fired because he was taking creeper shots of a black woman and then basically called her a monkey on twitter. Fucking Opie was always a little bitch. One is a complete creep (confirmed pedophille and wife beater) and the other is a whiny faggot. They were doomed to go off the air. Jim and Sam were the only good hosts on that show

The pages I've seen looked good. Not really literature though, more like visual art.

>$14

it's like $80 here in leafland, what the fuck

the whole debacle with the buzzfeed journalist was cruel and tasteless.

posting it on youtube was extremely unprofessional and it was shit like that, more than the "edgy" politics that got his show cancelled.

This is for literature not simply "books."

tell that to the sci fi fantasy thread

yeah it wasn't unprofessional of the guy to run a smear campaign in the first place. Sam isnt stupid. All it takes to see what kind of person Jew Bernstein is a simple google search. He knew what the guy was trying to do.

Seconding this. Sam tries to channel the power fantasy of the alt-right beta male, crushing his enemies with "You will NEVER work for the New York Times!! You are nothing!!"

then a few months later is literally begging Tim "I Am A Cuck" Heidecker to talk to Cartoon Network to convince them to order a few more 12-minute episodes so he can pay his medical bills

The /pol/-frog-nazi shit has always been an unworkable paradox and it totally shows in the above example. White men are superior in every way and it's thrilling to fantasize about them conquering civilization... but "women and blacks and Jews and Adult Swim and Buzzfeed are standing in the way!" Okay, so remind me again how the Veeky Forums redpilled white incel is the world's superior lifeform and natural master if they are so easily crushed by literally every "enemy"?

It was perfectly fine considering the circumstances. Buzzfeed is completely unethical lowest common denominator propaganda.

>literally begging Tim "I Am A Cuck" Heidecker to talk to Cartoon Network to convince them to order a few more 12-minute episodes so he can pay his medical bills
He literally didnt.

>White men are superior in every way and it's thrilling to fantasize about them conquering civilization... but "women and blacks and Jews and Adult Swim and Buzzfeed are standing in the way
How is that a paradox?

Also
>implying the alt right has any sort of discernable ideaology or goals
Go back to Facebook. I hear the latest Guardian article is getting tons of upvotes

"Get me my show back!" -Actual quote from Sam to Tim on Tim's show. How else do you interpret that actual quote