What's the best frozen pizza choice?

What's the best frozen pizza choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2012/10/a-pizza-my-mind-the-best-frozen-pizza-period.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Screamin' Sicilian.

tombstone holy fuck they don't sell it in canada i want to go back

They're all shit.

buy dr oetker's, it's better

Honestly California Kitchen frozen pizza isn't bad. I've never been to one physically but I hear they're expanding.

Jack's

Stouffer's french bread pizza

Cheap frozen pizza is the best frozen pizza, because your brain doesn't realize it's supposed to be pizza, and thus it stands on its own merits. Examples include Red Baron and Tony's.

Fancy frozen pizza tries too hard, and compares unfavorably to fresh pizza. I call this the Uncanny Pizza Valley, which is a term I created myself copyright me. Examples include anything with "rising crust," and Pizza Hut.

Please see the attached graph.

The objectively correct choice.
Never thought about it this way but it checks out.

For me, it's Red Baron. The best frozen pizza

This nigga gets it. Red Barron a tru G. Only real niggas eat that ish, feel me?This nigga dumb af. Boi getcho bubu ass reddit shit outta here. Lmfao this nigga. Nigga yo asshole be screamin that shit out
To the shitter. Where it belong! Haha!

seconding this

also, totino's party pizza

this is fucking brilliant

Tombstone and occasional Totino's are what I grew up with, and they're still what I go to when I'm in the mood for a comforting piece of my childhood. They don't pretend to be more than they are, and I like them just fine that way.

That's some true pizza wisdom, friend.

Agreed. Serious Eats had a nice article about this.

slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2012/10/a-pizza-my-mind-the-best-frozen-pizza-period.html

All frozen pizza is inferior to even shitty fresh pizza. Honestly just go to Little Ceasar's, even that crap is better than frozen pizza.

fuck yeah red baron has the best crust

all frozen pizza is objectively awful. when you can spend $2 more for a fresh made pizza, there's simply no reason to buy frozen preservative laced garbage

Tombstone and Red Baron

Anyone remember those little pizzas that you could get out of vending machines?

I ate those in college until I realized I could just have pizza delivered to my dorm.

I just got bessies revenge from the freezer and am about to cook it. Did you want before and after photos?

This has been my standard lately.

Why anyone puts up with frozen shit is beyond me.

If you can tell me how to keep the toppings (especially sauce and cheese) from sliding off homemade pizza, I'll attempt to make one

Let it cool down for a few minutes before you pick a slice of it up.

red baron

I've been saying this for years. Totino's works because it's not a traditional pizza crust. Same reason for Stouffer's french bread pizza. You need something that can survive freezing and reheating, and pizza dough can't.

If you're too drunk to drive or make your own from scratch, and you don't want to pay for delivery, and you didn't get a take-and-bake from the grocery store (pic related) or Papa Murphy's (I don't even have a Papa Murphy's near me) .... then what you have in the freezer is pretty much your only option.

I have always been able to count on DiGiorno's for a good pizza and fair deal. I have even found them better than some pizzerias.

Thats if I want a real pizza tasting pizza. If I just want a 'pizza' treat, Tony's, I think is the brand, that I like. Cooks in a jiffy and has a respectable amount of cheese and tasty toppings for a pittance.

I remember the machines but I never had one
red baron of course

I've been having Digiorno's for a while. For some odd reason, this particular variety has more in it than the other ones, and the price is the same, 6 bucks where I live. It's actually 8 bucks for 2, so pretty reasonable price.
sage for shillpost.

But see yo-
Well..
Hmm...

Shouldn't the axis be swapped?

Yup

Did you forget what board you're on and race you are?

Jacks rising crust is both uncanny valley and cheap. It's the bridge between baby.

Digiorno is fucking trash. They make it look good and have good marketing, but flavor-wise it is one of the worst.

totino's

This guy fucks

The one and only.

100% better since they took the square chunks of pepperoni out of the sauce. Also I am Canadian so our selection is way smaller.

Elder God Tier:
>Red Baron Brick Oven
>Red Baron Pepperoni French Bread

Great Tier:
>Tombstone
>Red Baron Classic Crust

OK Tier:
>Tony's
>Generic

Nigga why did you waste $7 on frozen pizza tier:
>Digornos

How in the fuck did they cut it like that????

That kraft label is how you know it's going to be good.

Nope, the independent variable is on the x axis and the dependent variable is on the y axis just like how proper formatting should be.

the best frozen pizza was already taken off the market. RIP pizza amore freschetas. Shit was amazing for frozen pizza

this one

Sometimes nothing satisfies me like a Digiorno pepperoni pizza. Every time it's an underdone, greasy, soggy mess with rubbery cheese and overly sweet sauce and the next day I'm basically shitting my pants the whole day, but I don't know, something about it is profoundly comforting.

Sarcasm? Ive never had a problem with Kraft products.

If you want quality over quantity Dr. Oetker is pretty damn good.
But they're not very filling

You can get like 3 digornos at Costco for like $9

Ezpz

None

They all belong in the trash

Bake your own pizza and freeze it.

I don't even really like french bread pizza, but these are pure kino

>fress-ketta
who fucking named this

kill yourself
delissio is the single worst canadian pizza brand
"it's not delivery, it's delissio" more like it's fucking garbage
buy dr. oetker or nothing at all
mccain's was acceptable but dr. oetker bought them anyway so it doesn't matter
god i hate you and your awful taste

their casa di mama line is a little more filling, but agreed

luckily my no frills has dr. oetker on sale at least once a month

Signature Select.

I swear they go on sale every other week. Same quality and variety as most name brands. Hard to beat.

autists gonna autist

DiGiorno, bitch.

with pizza cutter on chopboard

Digiorno is all right, but if you follow their guideline it always comes out undercooked. I do 500 degrees and 10 minutes.