What are some healthy, tasty meal ideas?

what are some healthy, tasty meal ideas?

I'm trying to change my eating habits for the better but most "healthy" meals I try to make end up pretty bland and unappetizing.

I'm aware that it's possible for something to be healthy AND taste great, but that just seems so difficult to achieve. got any advice, Veeky Forums?

I just eat lettuce and greens like I would carb with my protein. Not too hard.

Lettuce and greens by themselves? What the hell

Like instead of bread you retard

>falling for the lettuce bun meme

Healthy food is just kinda bland and unappetizing. Butter and fat and sugar make things taste better. If you want to be thin get used to eating bland veggies that taste like dirt. It's a trade off.

slice a potato really thin and microwave them for 2 min then flip and repeat until 8mins, let them rest for a minute or so ansd you have yourself some crispy ass healthy chips
if Im on a rush I make two larges potatoes and eat them on the go

Lol... this is all bullshit. Butter and fat DO add flavor, but the idea that you have to completely cut them out of your diet, or that you can't add flavor without them, is characteristically ignorant of this board.

It's all about seasonings and herbs. Take it beyond salt and pepper and sugar-laden sauces you get from the supermarket and start exploring what else is out there. Try them fresh and try them dried. Make your own marinades with different combinations. Learn to make your own stock.

The problem with so many people trying to suddenly change their diet is that they have absolutely no idea how to cook. If it doesn't come in a box they don't know what to do. Change that!

It's going to take time, and patience, and plenty of screw ups, but once you get a few fundamentals down you'll be surprised at just how far you can take them. One stew dish can become lots of them with a few tweaks and variations, and the same for soups and marinades and casseroles. There's so much out there, don't limit yourself to bland foods just because you don't want to put in effort to learn.

>Removing carbs from the diet is healthy
>Animal protein is healthy
Welcome to the current year

It's not bullshit at all. A combination of added fat, sugar and salt can make most things taste good without much effort. Conversely, most things don't taste overly exciting by themselves. However, it is the case that people adapt to the total removal of fat, sugar and salt and over time find bland foods more appetizing than the average person.

The only healthy food that tastes kinda good by itself are fruits. And also raw cabbage, and hazelnuts, and red lentils.

A bullet

>it's my opinion so it makes it not bullshit
lol k

what the fuck

First cut sugar out of your diet after a month your taste buds should go back to normal. Then explore the world of food.

Good luck getting serious answers. Veeky Forums is inhabited by fat fucks who would rather talk about wendy's or taco bell instead of real food.

Does this really work? Do you salt them or anything?

Cut down on carbs and up the protein and fat.

Instead of eating a lot of bread or pasta, eat less of that and more meat, eggs, bacon, butter, olive oil...

Also more greens.

The FDA has started a 'healthy eating' Veeky Forums campaign as damage control now that everyone knows they poison all our wheat.

We'll be sure to get our """vitamins''"" FDA, no worries. Eat "healthy," guys!

>I need to eat synthetic chemicals in order to survive
>americans still believe this 70 years later

One thing that annoys me is when I look for healthy recipes online, it's always recipes that take it overboard by literally cutting out pretty much all fat and sugar. I wish there was a way to find moderately healthy recipes that still taste good.

Just make the usual meat, starch side and vegetable combo and don't eat like a pig. Also, sweets are a treat and not a fundamental part of every meal.
If you go out of your way and eat shit like kale salad with cottage cheese and activated almonds for every meal, you will give up at some point anyway.

Yeah, heart attacks, diabetes and cancer are particularly desirable. Great advice. Oil and butter are great foods because they contain essentially no minerals or vitamins which is good. Minerals and vitamins are known to be poisonous

t. vegan

B vitamins are all synthetic chemicals mislabelled as something else.

This much is clear. If you are reading, do not follow up on this thread and please just ignore the federal department of motherfucking agriculture.

>sweets are a treat

We really need to go back to this idea. When I was growing up our desserts were fresh fruit. Pies, cakes, cookies and soda were a holiday treat. Consequently, no one in my family is fat, or will be fat.

It's just that fucking simple.