How old do you have to be to consider just a hunk of meat with stuff on the side a good meal...

How old do you have to be to consider just a hunk of meat with stuff on the side a good meal? I feel like those of us under 30 prefer are meals to be more interesting

>steak tacos always better than just a steak dinner
>chicken parmesan with pasta always a better meal than just a hunk o chicken
For examples

you have fucking ADHD, autism, and faggotry, that's why. you think a fucking meal is sesame street. you think food is fucking entertainment. you also believe in the nutrition bullshit. dietary science is 100% horseshit. just fucking eat something. stop being a faggot.

> dietary science is 100% horseshit.

Top tier shitpost if only it had more meme potential. At 18 I was cooking meat + veg + carb kill yourself

It's more of a flyover thing.

>steak tacos always better than just a steak dinner

>under 30
No mommy, I want my pizza in a pocket!

I mean i'm 25. So at least that old.

You prefer tacos over steak?
Chicken parmesan pasta was the best example you could come up with to support your hypothesis?

Really wish Americans didn't exist tbqh

Really wish europeans weren't so obsessed with americans tbqh

I feel like if you have to overcomplicate something like steak, it's likely that you don't know how to cook it properly or what cut of meat to get. Anyone can make a good steak taco by covering up any cut of cow in a bunch of meme foods, but a truly experienced chef will make the ingredients shine and value them for what they are.

I know right? Fucking old people. The other week I took my dad to Taco Bell and he kept complaining because he wanted to get steak. Thanks, Dad. Happy Birthday anyway...

>those of us under 30 prefer are meals to be more interesting

What a fucking retard.

I don't think OP's opinion is typically American. He seems to be criticizing traditional American cuisine, which emphasizes meals centered around a single, simply prepared piece of meat. As far as I know, the British are the only people whose cuisine is similar, the classic sunday roast being quite similar to an American-style steak dinner. This might be because Britain and the United States were the first countries with a large middle class who could afford to regularly consume fresh meat, but this style of eating is still boring, even if its simplicity is actually a mark of affluence.

Maybe I just have peasant tastes or something. But then again, French haute cuisine is quite complex, so the argument that minimalism signals class doesn't entirely hold up.

lol. This reminds me of when I was visiting my grandparents and every night it was just some kind of meat and steamed vegetables with no seasoning and just butter on the side. I thought my grandpa was doing it to punish me for being vegan (I had to eat dinner with them every night and everyone else was expected to eat the food), making sure the only thing I could eat was steamed vegetables, and I had to do their nasty ass dishes too that were always brutal to try to clean from all the burnt on animal flesh and fat.

He was a dick about me being vegan, but maybe the cooking part was just because he's old and that's the stuff they ate. I remember he'd take hours preparing and cooking his meat though and then he didn't even bother to cook the sweet potato fries all the way - they were cold out of the oven. And of course that's the time he specifically offered food for me. Then he often "joked" about putting gravy in the food I kept in the fridge.

Fuck I hate my family.

No, the OP is criticizing everyone over the age of 30 for having plain, boring tastes. He thinks that everything new and exciting to him and his generation is a novel human experience. This is a classic Dunning-Kruger effect moment almost all people have when they're growing up. This is the reason people hate hipsters. They just discovered something amazing everybody else already knew. Oh, and it's bait. OP is always a fag.

Yes, the post was deliberately provocative, as many here are. I personally don't believe age is relevant to this issue. However, there's still something going on. The style of cooking to which OP refers definitely exists, but its popularity is more closely correlated with region and culture than with age. Like I said, I think it's an Anglo thing.

I'm not sure which side you're on. Are you standing up for the classic "hunk of meat with a side of steamed or roasted veggies" style, or are you saying that everybody already knows there's so much more to food than that?

>Fuck I hate my family.
I'm sure they hate you too, faggot :)

whats going on here

is that a semen cooled dual socket

My dads meals consist usually of, whatever my mom made for him and her for dinner, and a sandwich consisting of sourdough bread and a big hunk of cheddar cheese

kys yourself you revolting fucking faggot

why is this photo so depressing?

think a little about thos Beans as well and perhaps you will change your mind and find the same peace Bill has found