I'm currently on a zero calorie diet, for weight loss. I haven't eaten anything since Friday...

I'm currently on a zero calorie diet, for weight loss. I haven't eaten anything since Friday. Are there any zero calorie foods that I could eat?

Ice cube soup

water

dick

Raw ice.

celery
lettuce

Make sure you get your necessary vitamins and minerals.

cucumber
less calories than you need to digest it

the only minerals he needs to supplement are magnesium (through epsom salt baths) and sodium.

Jelly jello whatever its called.
Sugar free stuff is basically calorie free.

DIET SODA
I
E
T

S
O
D
A

For healthy weight loss, simply drink 6 cans per day.

your diet is TRESHHH

anyone ever try these abominations? I've seen them in stores, but i do not trust them.

Don't keep it in your mouth too long though.

I am sure that eating a real tomato is much more fucking healthy than eating "Tomato Natural Flavors"

Purple sweet potato (all natural color)

What did they mean by this?

beet juice

Just stick to fumes

Interesting how sketchy american ingredient lists are.

No actual tomatoes in there, so they needed some kind of extract to make it red.
I would imagine this stuff has the conistency of Jack's BBQ sauce.
All the products they sell are just colored Splenda water with thickeners.

How in the fuck do americans make peanut butter with 0g protein?

What sort of alchemy is this?

>m-m-muh harmless additives soooo much for my refined 2017 ALL NATURLAISITIC pallette

you retards and your appeals to nature & emotion sicken me and I eat fresh every single day. kill yourself or find a real argument that isn't just IT NOT NATURR IT BADDDDDDDDDD

Low carb is better for weight loss.

I'm just guessing, 'all natural color' could mean anything. Could also be cochineal extract (made from a bug). I doubt they used actual purple sweet potato for color.

kek, cognitive dissonance much

FDA shits it's pants: The post.

We don't eat your poisonous food any more, friendo.

It's quite simple really, they just extract the natural peanut flavor from the natural fresh roasted peanuts, that way you get all of the flavor with no actual nutrition, because calories.

Or perhaps they are wondering why a man would eat pancakes while trying to lose weight.

powdered bricks + lemon juice for a lovely, filling red soup
coffee and cigarettes or other appetite-reducing druggos
tons of sauerkraut and vitamins (very low calories at least)
toilet paper is the zero calorie version of the the above option + it's a self-wiping meal

Ice Sriracha
I'm not kidding

Veeky Forums reporting in. if you're not a troll you're destroying your body and you're gonna get fatter in a week when you give up and go back to your fatass ways