Veeky Forums humor xDD

Veeky Forums humor xDD

inb4 someone starts bitching about the virtues of pineapple on pizza

inb4 someone mentions reddit

LOL!! Jumping jackals, Carol, what a hoot. These new internet comics are so funny. Grandpa Morty would have loved these, God rest his soul. I'm sure he's having a real laugh up in the great beyond. I do get lonely sometimes. I haven't had a good dicking since '98. Keep sharing these please! I get an e-message every time you post. :0) Much love!

is someone going to eat him

it can be tasty in the right combination
fight me faggot

sweet and savoury isn't an inherently bad combination but i don't personally enjoy it on a pizza, of all things

Man, old people sure are fucking gay for being sincere on the internet

>I haven't had a good dicking since '98
don't slip out of character, now. you're carol's friend, not you in real life

>1998 was 34 years ago

thats your prerogative though
i dont get the hate for it though, if you dont like it dont eat it, whats it to you if other people do?

because it leaves a nasty aftertaste if i have to pick it off my pizza

if someone else orders it on their own i don't really give that much of a shit. think they're a bit gross and tasteless but it's not like i'm gonna verbally give them shit for it

Here we fucking go....

>17 replies
>8 posters
>half of the replies are from some guy sperging out about pineapple on pizza

>master skywokker

19 years fucknut

Good shit. is just a jaded faggot who's lost the ability to sincerely enjoy anything without dressing it in a billion layers of sarcasm and irony, because God forbid we have fun on the Internet.

Gonna sage this.

This "pineapple pizza" meme is Facebook girl tier

t. triggered pineapplefag

BBQ Chicken, Anchovies, Mushrooms and Margherita are the only acceptable forms of pizza.

>BBQ chicken
>acceptable

kys, you filthy burger.

The amount of samefagging in this thread is ridiculous.

Underrated

>Veeky Forums humor
almost non existent. shame because henrys kitchen is pretty great

Easter breakfast

That's the point. Pineapple is like spitting on the pizza to lay claim to it.

Most places fuck up BBQ chicken but it can be really good. The secret is that the BBQ should go on TOP of the cheese, drizzled on in circles, not spread under like tomato sauce. Obviously if tomato sauce is involved as well its crap

Not sure why this makes it better but I had it this way at a very famous local place in college and it was the first non-traditional pizza I liked. I've made it a few times using the same sauce, the same dough, same cheese, and cooking the chicken the same and sauce on top was significantly better than under.

people like different things, the fuck is so bad about pineapple? latest internet memes aside.
can't really pick off olives without them leaving a taste behind as well.

salty and savoury works better for pizza than sweet and savoury though

fruit on pizza feels inappropriate. like putting berries into alfredo sauce or something

Can you give me a rundown on the ingredients?

I like it and I don't understand why other people don't, but you do you.

ok but what if like, pineapple in spaghetti

Not op but it's usually got a mixture of mozz and cheddar with tomato sauce as base. Then you toss on grilled marinated chicken, some onion (red onions are popular, but caramelized is best imo), swirls of bbq sauce, and cilantro.

Variations: use BBQ sauce instead of tomato as base. I agree this doesn't come out as well. Can also use pulled chicken with bbq sauce on it, which is ok, but not as good is grilled. Some even add avocado, bacon and ranch dressing since this is Burgerland.

Nice, thanks man. Gonna give it a go tomorrow night