Hiya pals. Name one thing where ketchup isn't better off replaced with BBQ sauce, honey mustard, or ranch

Hiya pals. Name one thing where ketchup isn't better off replaced with BBQ sauce, honey mustard, or ranch

Ya can't cunts!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbcgoodfood.com/user/2637531/recipe/porkys-pakora-sauce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ketchup on burgers. Mayo for everything else. Ranch tastes like vomit. BBQ sauce is disgusting. Honey mustard is good on tendies.

>BBQ sauce, honey mustard, or ranch
These are as shitty as ketchup. Never eat any of that shit.

Ketchup is for fried potatoes and meatloaf. That is it's only job and there is nothing better

fries
possibly hot dogs
that's pretty much it

I now shall debate you little pricks

Any of what I named is better for fries
Hot dogs? Oh, honey mostard out of those but honestly yeller or dijon is preferred
BBQ sauce works better for meat loaf and ranch better for potatoes, as does any of the other
Shut up you booger eater
BBq is better on burgers than ketchup in every way I've tried
Ranch is great, it's just a superior version of mayo with a more dipable consistency and actual spices/seasonings in it, as opposed to none

>BBQ sauce works better for meat loaf and ranch better for potatoes, as does any of the other
No

Burgers.

French fries.

Eggs (don't like it myself but it's better than bbq sauce, honey mustard, or ranch on eggs)

None of those is any good for anything. Mayo is acceptable for fries and that's it for meme sauces.

Have three
>French fries
>Escalloped potatoes
>Some kinds of crisps (e.g., cheese doritos).

>hates ketchup
>lists the white trash holy trinity of sauces

Taste buds have no class system pal
There is someone who is way more talented at cooking than you, and rich, and famous, who probably has a "high class" recipe for all of the above, even ketchup

ranch is fucking disgusting
no wonder you slather everything else with bbq sauce you inbred hick

Any of the cunts in this thread who have said french fries clearly do not know of the glory that is french fries dipped in Honey mustard.

Ketchup completely drowns out the taste of the fry. Honey mustard compliments the starchy, saltiness with a sweet, tanginess.

>sweet, tanginess.

Yes, the two most characteristic flavors of ketchup.

ew no
honey mustard is for sandwiches and that's it

>Americans

except mayo on fries is a european exclusive thing
particularly in belgium and paired with mussels

anyway, toastsandwich.jpg and OBSSESSED

>ranch is fucking disgusting
Nice meme
Ranch is just mayo, buttermilk, and seasonings, quite pleasurable ones at that

Hating ranch is one of the first signs of a try hard homo, since it's all basic ingredients. You might as well go ahead and say you think sugar and salt taste bad too...go on, prove how hard you're trying to be unique and not "lower class" by denying simply flavors literally everybody likes

>Honey mustard compliments the starchy, saltiness with a sweet, tanginess.
Guys. don't use ketchup. Just use something exactly like ketchup.

>lower class pleb trying to act like ranch isn't the poorest shit available
oh lord my sides

ranch is fucking horrid and caesar is a better choice in literally every instance you'd think to use ranch

"literally everybody likes" lmfao you're so poor it's hilarious

>toastsandwich.jpg
I'm not Britisch. We just don't like type 2 diabetes and childhood obesity, that's all!

mayo on fries is still exclusively euro
>implying i'm american't
haha, aw, cutie

As a base for sauces including bbq sauce.
Sloppy joes

BBQ Sauce will always beat it out for pork
Honey mustard will always beat it out for chicken
But nothing beats out ketchup for beef

There's a massive difference, cunts. One, in consistency. Honey Mustard is a thinner liquid and is less prone to clump excessively onto your fries. The sweetness is also a much better compliment to mustard than to some disgusting tomato mixture. Tomatoes and sugar do not mix, cunts.

bbcgoodfood.com/user/2637531/recipe/porkys-pakora-sauce

Case dismissed.

Ok look, I eat mustard on everything, and ketchup + mustard is a classic combo. BBQ + mustard or ranch + mustard just can't compete.

>someone
yeah there probably is someone champ

Mustard on fries is not bad.

At a baseball game on your hotdog

Has Veeky Forums not reached the point where the board realizes that discussing subjective qualities as being objective is silly thing to do?

Nope

Tomato has sugar in it tho..

That is literally the only reason this board exists

>BBQ sauce works better for meat loaf and ranch better for potatoes, as does any of the other

When your only rebuttal is bait

>Tomatoes and sugar do not mix, cunts.
sweet ripe tomatos are full with sugar

>ranch is fucking horrid and caesar is a better choice in literally every instance you'd think to use ranch

Literally nope

Mayo on frites

An entire tomato has the same amount of sugar as a single fucking tablespoon of ketchup. Kill yourself.

>m-muh ketchup is too unhealthy!

Every condiment is unhealthy, you stupid faggots. Mustard, being the worst of all condiments, is mildly healthier than mayo, ranch, honey mustard, bbq sauce, or ketchup.

Korean fried chikin
Char siu

Mustard is the best, most versatile condiment that can be as fancy as you want. Ranch and ketchup are literally shit tier.

>Mustard
>mildly healthier
>Check the back of basic ass yellow mustard
>0 calories

Mustard is the best condiment you pleb.

it's actually good that nobody will take you literally.

Hey FDA. I like your new "vitamin" shilling tecg and your allocation of 3 new full time 4channers, but could you please shut the fuck up?
Stop using the word "health" to try to get everyone to eat your synthetic chemicals, thanks.

>put 1 drop of mustard on burger
>it's now a beef flavored mustard sandwich

Sorry, but mustard isn't really good on anything aside from using in recipes like potato salad.

I know. That's why it tastes like shit. If you think the condiment rankings comes down to health then I don't know what to say. No condiment has value to our health. They are all bad for you.

yellow mustard is just vinegar paste, therefore it is the king of condiments because vinegar is delicious

thinking about it is making me salivate so hard that my mouth aches

what?

in a thousand island dressing

literally yes
ranch is fucking horrible you goddamn flyover

Omurice

i hate his stupid face

did you draw that

Nothing can beat some cat soup on prosciutto wrapped melon.

Caaaaan we get a picture of this with omurice?

My anger splooshed out in a creative way. It's rare. But I managed to capture that moment and share it with you guys.

it's very good

i really don't understand ketchup, just way too sweet. is this how americans get children to eat "vegetables"?

btw ajvar is the best condiment

>ketchup on veggies
what the fuck? ew, no

also how the fuck do you like ajvar and not like ketchup? they're both great