Prison Food

Ay

[spoiler]You gon eat that?[/spoiler]

Am I the only one who thinks that looks pretty good?

>that carrot mush about to fall in the apple sauce

How do you prison folk do it? Any recipes?

>implying I wouldn't tell the staff I was Muslim for the Halal meal of superior quality

Half of jail nigs do this. Also I'd lie and scream "GAZELLLLLLE!!!!" When a new person entered chow so he'd get fucked up and I take his tray too.

Why do I get the feeling that biscuit is hard as a rock

>Also I'd lie and scream "GAZELLLLLLE!!!!" When a new person entered chow so he'd get fucked up

Explain for those of us who have never fucked up their lives?

Prison is a lions den.

A gazelle is soft prey, always associated with pedophiles. They don't deserve to eat. At all. Yelling that word means you've done your research and know the person has been convicted of fucking/sucking/touching kids. Whether it's true or not doesn't matter. Food is food.

They don't belong in genpop either, they're meant for their own private units or PC cells.

no way. imagine using it shank other prisoners.

I assume the lingo is different everywhere

Went to prison in Canada and goof is what we said for pedos

but yeah criminals, murderers, drug dealers, one common enemy is always the pedos

We call them kiddy diddlers here.

>t. never been to prison

Looks pretty good to me. Army rations look good, too

Nope he hasn't. Diddlers don't get put in gen pop to start. COs don't want to do the paperwork.

Confirmed pedophile.

Go back to your containment board faggot.

yes

> mfw realizing the absurdity of stabbing a nigga for commissary honeybun

With food like that? I'd probably stab someone for a honey bun too.

Not great but this looks a lot better than the meals americans feed to their kids at school.

True. I was wondering why this looked so good to me.

Portions, quality, variety. It's so much better than the food at my school ever since Michelle Obama ruined everything.

>goof is what we said for pedos
Truth, this shit takes me back to CY.

If you act up, you get the privilege of enjoying Nutraloaf.

The trick is to try and mix as much stuff together to hide the bland taste. Mix the greens with the potatoes and either use the bread to eat the potatoes with or that bean carrot shit depending on how it tastes. Mix apple sauce with what im guessing is a granola bar. Then drink a bunch of water because any meal you eat there you are still going to be hungry.

this shit is always the most retarded thing to me. like I would rather be dead than raped. fucking criminal scum thinking pedos are somehow beneath being a twat, getting hosed, then careening into a child drunkenly.

I dunno man, has a big hairy dude ever blow-farted on your balls and fingered your ass until you came, then pull apart your buttcheeks and break in your little butt? You might think differently if it happened to you

That dosnt look half as bad as some of the bullshit i had to eat growing up.

why so specific?

>fucking criminal scum thinking pedos are somehow beneath being a twat, getting hosed, then careening into a child drunkenly
Found the paedo. There's a difference between being a jackass who committed manslaughter, and molesting/raping someone that is mentally unable to consent. There's undeniable intent in the latter.

it really boils down to the question of what's worse, torture or death?

imo torture we should castrate every pedo/ephebophile but that's jus me

Almost went to jail a few months ago on drug charges and I became obsessed with prison food. Nutriloaf sounds like pure culinary torture, like having to eat the corn out of shit.

The bagged juice was neat when I had to stay the weekend before getting out on bail. Weirdest thing was seeing ramen traded like currency.

That's stupid and unreasonably cruel; they're mentally disabled. Just put them down, regardless of whether or not there is a shortage of the currently used anesthetic in a lethal injection.

the punishment should fit the crime, if you torture someone you should be tortured as well. OFF WITH THEIR DICKS, I SAY! OFF!!

they'll give you the Mos Def treatment boy

Ramen IS currency because you're starving. I made hundreds of packs by doing bitch work, note shooting, package moving, dish washing, and other favors, without a dollar for commissary.
I was in the hall 10 hours a day so I made lots of shit happen to feed myself.
1 Meal tray = 1 Ramen, however you can be offered more. The seasoning packets are beautiful additions to jail potatoes in op's pic.
I served trays 3x a day, and the cos let us bring Tupperware bowls out and clear up sometimes 20 trays between me and another guy.
I was no badass but I never had an issue getting anything. Walking into the pod with 50 hard boiled eggs, 3lbs of taco meat, 30 tortillas, 20 cartons of milk, whatever, really spikes your popularity. Plus you can't really eat it all alone so you share. Was a really lax trip for me.

click click

The cos actually let you go back onto the block with that stuff?

I worked in the kitchen when i was in jail. We ate good but if you wanted to bring something back you better hide it.

It was the county side and they were relaxed people, I just didn't like eating fucktons of food in the hallway outside the pods so I parsed out hundreds of pounds of free food that would've been thrown away. It wasn't prison, on that side, but the DOC side got the free trays too I believe.
Was an easy stay but I was illegally left there unsentenced 5 months with the threat of a decade stay, a little mental torture. My attorney even asked my family to come in and say I was an evil, scary person for shoplifting so they could let me rot for a couple years.

>tfw people ITT think they're above pedos

Must be fun to suck at life so much you've actually been in prison at all.

yes

I didn't realize this until I meal prepped the same meal for two weeks, meaning I ate the same thing twice every day for two weeks, but holy shit, I have never dreaded eating before. It's no wonder prisoners add so much shit to their food or shiv each other. If I had to eat the same shit everyday, I'd probably kill myself.

>being in school when Obama was president

You're young as fuck and I don't care for anything you have to say

there are people over the age of 25 who were in school when obama was presi m80

I'd eat that it looks good enough and im really hungry

And I truly feel sorry for them

Have a better argument next time sweetheart

>tfw I've only been in jail overnight and never got to see a meal before I was released

made me kinda sad

You should've asked to stay another day.

Should of got a to go box

I recall reading somewhere that inmates were trying to get their lawyers to have the courts rule that the nutraloaf was cruel and unusual punishment.

>I don't like what I'm eating so therefore it's punishment.

That's some cry-baby liberal logic right there.

>tell the staff you're muslim
they'll start getting suspicious once they notice you're not starving yourself on that one whatever holiday they have. You'd be better off telling them you're jewish, wear a star of david necklace for good measure

You've never had to live off the loaf then. Its not just about taste, its about the portion sizes. I would actually eat soap and tooth paste to sate my hunger while in the hole

>tell them you're Jewish

The Nation of Islam is propagated by ignorant "we wuz" blacks in correctional facilities. They claim to be Semites and non-black Jews arw Khazars, pretending to be Jewish. Conversely, they hate Khazars with a passion, citing The Protocols of The Elders of Zion as factual.

If you want to be turned out and enslaved to a literal cock-suckers role in prison, tell people you're Jewish.

Or have worked in one.

:^)

>non-black Jews arw Khazars, pretending to be Jewish
this is true though

Both Yakub, and the Khazar theory have been disproved.

Isn't this shit basically torture?

You can't torture a prisoner. They don't have the same rights as a free man.

Ok, let me try it again.

Isn't this inhumane?

I think Vermont prohibited it's use. It should be legal in the rest of the states though.

>you gon eat that?
you can have it just as long as you don't rape me

Is rape in prison hot or not hot?

>implying rape is never not hot

Wait, is it? Or is it not?

Still beats being dead.

Fuck Pedos, but it sounds like it's mostly just a scapegoat for worthless pieces of shit to feel better about their abhorrent existence.

you can't be inhumane to a prisoner, they aren't human

Excuse me, but what are your vegan options?

>get arrested for public intoxication
>spend night smashed in drunk tank
>wake up
>make friends with the other people and learn their stories
>some nig from gen pop is in the cell and tells me I'l be fine and they'll release me no problem
>the prisoners that have jobs doing shit promise to get us food since they are dragging their feet releasing us
>have some kind of weird bland stroganoff with a side of pineapple
>finally get bailed out
>literally no idea where the jail is
>walk to office that bailed me out
>pay back the bail
>she drives me back to my apartment after I tell her I have no fucking clue where I am
truly a surreal 24 hours

I thought blow farting on a little boy's balls was funny - but really though, dudes who don't understand rape have never stopped to think about how their buttholes would be destroyed if someone felt like raping them

Please tell me that isn't food loaf

I tried it once, it was like eating a shoe

>the Khazar theory have been disproved.
nice try

Is that a deep fried scrotum in the middle?

>My attorney even asked my family to come in and say I was an evil, scary person for shoplifting so they could let me rot for a couple years.

???

i wouldn't say it looks good, but its not Fear Factor bad or antyhing. really the worst part is how its presented on the tray, if you just put that shit on a plate instead with the white shit in a bowl on the side then it would probably look a lot less unappetizing

>family
>sides with the guv against kin

You realize, of course, that will never, and I mean never, happen in Asian societies, right?

Really gets the old player piano to tappin' out some tunes.

how do they get enough protein to show gains for their hobo workouts?

because they don't need it
selling unnecessary BROTEIN to stupid trust fund meatheads is a billion dollar industry

works until your fellow whites realize your a race traitor

>public intoxication
No way this is a real crime.

Yes. Police will drive up to you in the US at random and ask if you've been drinking, for no reason, with no visible inebriation.
Then they arrest you if you admit it. And then you can't get employed for the rest of your life.

You don't want to know any more about america. Don't go looking.

The one and only.

I served breakfast every day in county and came back to the pod with 50 eggs and 15 cartons of milk every day. I brought sausage and other shit I didn't like in to hand out. We were fed ungodly well in the sentenced misdemeanor pod because the DOC can't count and we regularly had 30 extra trays.

How fuckin sheltered are you? Public intoxication is a VERY common crime basically everywhere in the world.

Nope just America

You forgot to add that they confiscate all your cash under forfeiture laws because alcohol is a drug, even if they don't go through the hassle of charging you with a crime.

Well I'm not American and my friends have been issued citations for public intoxication. So.

I call bullshit. How fucking big are you to have 50 eggs on your person? What about patdowns?

I'm a nurse in a prison. I call bullshit.

>I'm a nurse in a prison
You mean
>I'm a pocket mouth-ass for 230 lbs Tyrone when he goes to medical for another "dry elbow"