Me again

me again

if you don't fold it, I'll kill you

Wtf is this real?

How is that bread so fucking long?

good shit

what the fuck

would have come out prettier if you had cut the crust off

Do Americans really buy jam in a squeezeable plastic bottle?

i like the crust. who the fuck cares what it looks like?

crust cutters must go back to le rebbit

LEAVE heathen

looks good, but you should have rolled the bread flat like they do for pinwheel sandwiches.

also strawberry jelly is better than grape jelly.

7/10 would eat and drink

There's no you could make something like that look presentable; you're a lunatic

OP is fucking disgusting

>carton of cigarettes
>vodka
>beer
>gun
Wow man, you're really cool

Hehe...where are the condoms? Lol xD

Shudda rolled it up long ways so it was like a big spiff.

does having to scoop it out of a glass jar make it any better you retard?

Yes, prove me erong.

yes. good jam has chunks of fruit in it that aren't predisposed to being squeezed out of tiny holes

just think for a minute how anyone could possibly have a slice of long bread

You should be euthanized for that awful jam distribution

>good jam
does your Euro-elitism know no bounds? just listen to yourself.

>does having to scoop it out of a glass jar make it any better you retard?

No, but the brand does. Pay attention and you'll notice that only the cheap shit brands are available in squeeze bottles. It's probably more sugar than it is actual fruit. The good stuff will never come in that kind of packaging.

I jam my fruit in your mom's tiny holes all the time

i've never been to europe. only know how good jam is

PLEASE RESPOND: WHY IS THE BREAD SO LONG WHERE CAN I FIND IT PLEASE RESPOND

Yikes, do you have absolutely zero standards?

I'm not OP, but as for where you can find it? Easy as fuck.

Buy a normal loaf of bread (unsliced). Then cut off pieces lengthwise instead of crosswise.

>jam
>fruit pulp cooked with 2 to 1 ratio of sugar to fruit
>good

How fat are you?

yikes, does every decision you make hinge on what strangers on the internet would think about it?

good jam has very little, if any, sugar added to it. That's why it's "good" jam and not the sugar-laden shit that you seem to think all jam is.

Noice

No, why would you assume it does? Do I smell a, dare I say it, p r o j e c t i o n?

>yikes, does every decision you make hinge on what strangers on the internet would think about it?

It doesn't. But it certainly hinges on the quality of the product I'm about to eat.

Why would I want to eat a "jam" that's 90% sugar when I could eat one that's 90% fruit instead? Why would I settle for the worse-tasting, worse-for-you, product?

I answered your question, please answer mine.

>creamy

Fucking cuck.

lol we may be in Veeky Forums but cheers to you for not letting me forget it's still just Veeky Forums.

and to answer your question I'll say: money.

it's cheaper to buy a fat plastic jug of sugar water in Costco than it is a fine glass jar of preserved fruit from whole foods.

my point in the first place was why the fuck does it matter? but as I said I almost forgot where I was and I didn't have my tism reflectors up

>knife in trigger area

Yup - bright guy right there.

>Why does better quality food matter?

propping something inside the trigger guard is a common way of displaying pistols. don't be a fag

So only Veeky Forums cares about quality? Got it.

Why would you even waste time on a cooking board if you don't give a shit about what you consume? It makes no sense

>Euroshits literally resort to arguing over jam

You retards realize every country has jam of every variety right?

Back to back. World War Champions. USA USA USA USA USA USA

>Only 4 Chan cares about quality

Only shit starting buttmad euro fags insult peanut butter jelly sandwiches to grasp at some perceived surperiority and devulge any reasonable discussion into patriotic drivle.

I'm not from Europe, I'm from rural Ontario. As for the argument, we're not discussing P&J sandwiches. We're talking about a specific ingredient and it's quality. It has nothing to do with pretentiousness either. The fact that you think it does means you're incredibly insecure. Stop getting so defensive over using shitty ingredients.

Are you okay? This shit is a new low even for your usual unhealthy slop

I thought jam meant that it is smooth and spreadable. isn't preserves the chunky stuff you're thinking of?

>Behead those who insult peanut butter jelly sandwiches

Calm down Chad, nobody insulted your 5-star American cuisine.

>Do Americans really buy jam out of a squeezable plastic bottle
Yes, we also make our own. Europeans do the same. How is this concept so hard to grasp? Or are your constant rebuttle simply an attempt to get the last word?

The fact that you have to keep responding back with increasingly hostile responses only demonstrates how blatantly you're projecting your insecurity.

Looks awesome man

Jam and preserves both have fruit parts. Jelly is made from just the jews, so it has no texture i.e. shit

>I have no idea how things work
>The post, the musical, the movie

Just the Jews, you say?

I want that Garfield mug, where2cop?

I didn't see that there were more pictures of you doing something with it, and just seeing a long blank piece of bread on two paper plates described as "lunch" really, really got me.

>SS-STOP RESPONDING!!
>I-I BET YOU WANT TO GET THE LAST WORD IN
>P-PROJECTING UR INSECURITY
You're just incoherently repeating things I've said and are trying to apply them to me, It's juvenile. Honestly, get some self-awareness and stop projecting; stop responding if you're getting triggered this hard. Oh wait, you can't because that statement in and of itself was a projection. Prove me wrong by not responding

Test

This is a lot of asshurt over a long pb and j

Ok America what do you want in your sandwich? We have different cheese, cold cuts, some chicken, pickles, eggs, mustard-
>I want peanut goop and grape candy

>Paragraph response to an argument lost hours before

Lul, get a life for real dude

fuck you faggot nobody fucking cares what you think stop projecting

>paragraph
>2 sentences

>Americans are the only ones who uses squeezable plastic bottles
We have that shit in Scandinavia, too.

al/ck/ never ceases to amaze me with its new depths of hopelessness and wasted potential
take that little girl pistol and blow your brains out with it you poor fucking sod

Exposed!

>grown adult eating pb&j on white bread for lunch to help soak the beer and vodka in his stomach that he's been ingesting since 7 am because the night terrors relating to his wasted life keeping him from getting any meaningful sleep unless he's blackout drunk
kek

>imgur filename
Literally from reddit. No wonder you couldn't resist responding and proved my point.

Haha epic win bro! Roasted!

> projecting this hard

Your life must be in shambles

I'm assuming this is your work?

;)

Last word

no

lol

so where do you get wonder bread sliced the wrong way?

do they sell shitty unsliced wonder bread like that? it doesn't look like a loaf from a bakery and the cut is really clean

love your threads OP

that bread is photoshopped.

You've never made jam in your life. I've tried to reduce the sugar to a 1:1 ratio because I don't like sugar and it absolutely will not set up.

Now, you may not understand what "set up" in terms of jam means, but I can't change ignorance. I've tried before and ignorance remains palpable.

Does European obsession even extend to the types of containers Americans put jam into?

we call them bits

how do you get a long slice of white bread like that?

>durr
buy some low sugar gelatin/pectin. it exists.

holy shit my dude you are on top something

So this is the power of Americans...

>he doesn't make his own jam

nice fake gun OP

k

>tfw no long bread

k

Homemade jam/jelly is still 90% sugar, added and from the fruit itself.

The point is not the total sugar content, but rather how much fruit is there as well.

The sugar content might be similar between the two but the flavor of the one using more fruit will be much much better.

Nigger use more pectin.

Art. This is how you do it, lads.

Can't wait for your next thread.

progun threads tend to get violent

>$1000 stainless sig sauer
>fake gun

OP works in a bakery or some shit

Jelly isn't jam boyo