Dew grease

can you guys help me prove to my friends that dew grease is not a weird thing to eat?

They keep saying that it's weird and that I'm weird for eating it, but it's not. It's a fucking regular thing; why are they throwing such a tantrum over it?

What the fuck is dew grease

>thinking a normie board will help justify your strange behavior

it's one can of mountain dew mixed with a medium-large pan of bacon grease.
it's good, you should try it.

Literally human cum

it's not fucking strange, it's a normal foodstuff

>it's one can of mountain dew mixed with a medium-large pan of bacon grease.
>it's good, you should try it.

you honestly should. everyone I tell about it seems to be disgusted at first, but they've never tried it. it's good, it really is.

Oh come on, you're not even trying. Go practice on /k/ and then come back. I'll even get you started: Try and argue that holding a handgun sideways is a legitimate shooting stance.

practice what

>dew grease
You may have just invented a new sexual term.

You're 'avin a giraffe m8

>not knowing what dew grease is

>holding a handgun sideways is legitimate

No one except nignogs could argue for that, and it's why they often miss at close quarters. It ain't like quick draw mcdraw in Gunsmoke.

>he doesn't know

>amerifriend tries to cockney
>fails
You're a right cricket, James. But it's fine: just 'avin' a Sophie, m8.

Hey can I save that pic

Have they even tried dew grease?

Your friends are living under a rock. Just ignore them next time they say it's weird.

I sort of hate that I was able to figure it out what it was before OP said

except you're fucking wrong, there are legitimate reasons to hold a gun in other-than-straight configurations.

it doesn't change the fucking ballistics and handguns aren't meant to be shot with sights under 30 feet. that's the distance where you transition from front-sight-flash aiming to point aiming.

I mean it sounds revolting, but if you have no self respect I bet it could be good.
Fat=good
Salt=good
Sugar=gooood

No

What in the ever loveing fuck is going on in this thread

This is what dew grease does to people.

It's all yours pal