Like Snow

Cool Tall Glass Of Water

Winter King Palatine

>Cool Tall Glass Of Water

Tall Glass Of Cool Water

Can you smell the difference

Double 8 Double 9er

Different apples make different cider

Boots with no fur, their hearts kept them with a quantum fashion apart from the norm

Alternatives are ways to go

Seasonings with Greetings this favor was one to savor

Flexible fashion with a passionate flux

Tidings with rhyming

Flavored fruits passion and juice 100 shades lighter provides her faboost

How does the nose "know" ?

Tasty Treats

youtu.be/B-G0XM4iBC4

Soup ?

Swag and Surf

I have often had this experience myself, and have wished that the cook was a creature of supernatural intuitions

Biscuits with Smiles

Wavy Gravy

You used to call me on my ELF phone

youtu.be/D80Cj_uTn8U

Tell me what you wanna drink

The Wine: This rosé...

The Nose: floral notes...

Pairing: I feel like this wine needs to be paired with something light. It’s got a unique flavor profile that’s quite fun to focus with on it’s own., but

Nice dubs pairing

CampBell

Playa Gaians...

>something light

We got the fire

youtu.be/CGyEd0aKWZE

Eros appears in ancient Greek sources under several different guise

Eros was depicted as an adult male and a profound artist

>Fresh

Appealing to soar sports

Good natured on a natural high

Enjoy nu things for the very first time in your lives

TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY TWISTY TWISTY NIPPLE NIPPLE MOMMY MOMMY GRIMY GRIMY

“The influences of the senses,” said Emerson, “has in most men overpowered the mind to the degree that the walls of space and time have come to look solid, real and insurmountable; and to speak with levity of these limits in the world is the sign of insanity.”

I don't understand these threads but I've come to enjoy seeing them, if only as a strange psychedelic novelty that stands out from an otherwise fairly predictable catalogue

Holomorphic functions are complex functions

youtu.be/CwxgWgtMqXs

Unique in that we use Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) in our interior design

>December 21, 2012

Although the butterfly effect may appear to be an esoteric and unlikely behavior, it is exhibited by very simple systems...it describes how the truly massive, symmetrical results occur when the chaotic system receives a seemingly arbitrary, yet very distinct input values

Nobility Of The Light

youtu.be/X46t8ZFqUB4

T A K E T H E T R I P
An EPR from Littany was received
'You have to come to this temporary autonomous zone dance party on Earth, it's as awesome as me'

See The Love Sailing The Sound

The Akousmatikoi (ἀkουσματιkοί, Greek for "listeners").

is this one user posting or a collective effort?

The crazy shit is the one OP that makes them. There are only four (now five with me) posters ITT. So three others besides yourself

Nu Know Brow School of Smart High Art

A don't be boxxy'd in type of cubism that surreally good

It is hard to mustache, but it is worse never to have mustached to succeed

Urie Beller The Nine...

Z to the A to the Sea Morris Code

>Code

The secret ingredient is love

Points of Contact connect

youtu.be/QdneZ4fIIHE

watt

it's probably manifesto/norwegian cabin guy

Self-illumined Light is both an inner (biophysical) and outer (quantum and cosmological) essential phenomena