Animal abusers

Am I the only vegan who wishes death on meat eaters once they learn that the cost of their "food" is extreme animal abuse and they could easily just go vegan to stop funding it?

These people literally don't deserve to be alive at all. I can't be the only vegan who thinks this way, and yet I feel like I can't express that opinion even around vegans. It's like the elephant in the room I guess - we all know they deserve to die, but we can't just outright say it because they're the majority and we're "supposed" to be understanding and hope they'll realize they're fucking unforgivable scumbags in their own time...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWWeQlXfSa0
youtube.com/watch?v=pIw_ZeaycSQ
warosu.org/ck/thread/8326550
alternet.org/food/attention-vegans-your-salad-was-probably-grown-blood-and-bones-dead-animals
theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice bait

How do you know if someone's vegan?
Don't worry, they'll tell you

good news - you're not!
bad news - die

>limp-wristed beta malnourished nu-male vegan wants me dead
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*sips egg nog*

I understand why this sounds like bait to meat eaters, but I assure you I'm completely serious. You don't respect life, you think others exist purely to satisfy your disgusting, idiotic habits, you're poisoning the world for everyone else, you're cool with animals being tortured for your habits. There's no logic behind defending your right to existence. You're a parasite.

It's ironic because you are the one who will die because of malnutrition

I'm female, not limp-wristed, and plenty nourished. I'm like 90% sure I have more muscle on my body than you.

Hope you get salmonella.

Except I've been vegan for nearly a decade now and am the healthiest I've ever been. So not ironic at all.

nice false flag
my roommate is the opposite of this kind of vegan. genuinely doesn't give a shit if other people consume animal products or not and doesn't bitch about it either

i cook for her and she cooks for me from time to time and we enjoy each other's cooking. and cooking vegan isn't even hard

If they're so stupid and braindead and incapable of thought, they're just no better than animals, right?

and animals eat each other. There ya go, just think they're a lower echelon of human than you, you special snowflake, all will be well with the world.

>I'm not limp-wristed
*chokes down 17 vitamins and supplements*
>and plenty nourished
*stomach growls due to lack of nutrients*
>I'm like
*contracts disease*
>90% sure
*loses muscle mass*
>I have more muscle
*virtue signals*
>on my body
*makes other people change their party plans to accommodate them*
>than you
*bones shatter due to lack of calcium*

>even vegan bait, like vegans and vegan food, is exceptionally weak and shitty

>vegans get what they want
>all livestock die due to nobody taking care of them
>all pets die due to malnutrition
>children are malnourished
Why do vegans hate animals and children?

Was there a point you meant to add in there somewhere?

that op is a faggot and trying to make vegans looks bad when they're certainly not all like this

I actually try to think of them in this way sometimes. I try to be patient because I understand that certain psychological factors can be really strong and hinder people from thinking properly. But that doesn't really change the fact that they have accepted, for whatever mental illness they have, that animals should be tortured and the environment destroyed, all because they're too god damned worthless and weak to change a simple fucking habit.

Animals eat each other for three reasons: instinct, stress, and the biggest one - necessity. Humans torture animals on a mass scale for one reason - habit. That's not a good excuse. These humans understand fully what they're doing, and they're too self-centered to change even when it's so fucking ridiculously simple.

>Except I've been vegan for nearly a decade now and am the healthiest I've ever been
Being thin because you're vegan is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff

On the contrary, I think most vegans are like this. They just don't express themselves because meat eaters already overreact just from hearing the word "vegan." Meat eaters are fucking babies, and they know they have to treat the issues delicately with them because they'll have a fucking hissy fit and play victim.

if you weren't such a fucking hostile cunt about literally everything, i'm sure people would be a little more willing to have a dialogue about the meat and dairy industries

honey, not vinegar

>Meat eaters are fucking babies
You're the one who went out of your way to post a thread, unprovoked, to shitpost about normal people. On the contrary, you are, in fact, the baby.
How fucking delusional are you?

I'm not even thin though. I'm curvy/muscular. Ironic how the majority of the medical community recommends vegan diets for everyone, and yet people still think veganism is unhealthy, or that it necessarily makes you thin.

It stabilizes weight if anything.

>Killing animals is wrong!
>And if you eat meat, I'll kill you!

I know this is bait, but I'm sure someone genuinely believes this.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWWeQlXfSa0

Please tell me this is bait and there aren't people actually this stupid/ignorant on so many levels.

>cost of their "food" is extreme animal abuse
>not getting free range meat that lived a beautiful life outdoors, put down humanely, and taste delicious because of it

Oh please, how the fuck do you think I became this bitter? I tried the "honey" method for too fucking long, and meat eaters are still absolute fucking vile pieces of shit.

I laugh at meat eaters who tell me "honey, not vinegar" - BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WON'T GO VEGAN EITHER WAY, and are only trying to get the vegans to be nicer so they can feel more comfortable being utter garbage. Sorry, no, I'm not going to cater to you like that. You deserve none of my sympathy.

>I'm curvy/muscular.

Don't Plants Have Feelings Too? Ever consider how they felt?

I'm fucking gay and I don't give every straight person shit for the homophobia I've experienced throughout my life, because doing so would be asinine as shit and blaming people for things they didn't even do. You made a fucking choice to not eat meat and you're acting like you're goddamn oppressed for it. Grow the fuck up and learn a little maturity.

>I'm curvy
user your bones jutting against your skin aren't curves
>muscular
dystrophy?

>Free range is a myth, and even "humane" farms severely abuse their animals
>So is humane slaughter. Studies show even the best slaughterhouses under the best conditions accidentally put conscious cattle through "processing". At least 1%, but on average up to 7% in the best slaughterhouses, are slaughtered fully conscious. And pigs....
youtube.com/watch?v=pIw_ZeaycSQ
Even if they weren't myths, you're still taking the life of babies just so you don't have to change your habits, and it's impossible to feed the whole word free range animal products. Plus grass fed beef is even worse for the ozone layer than factory farmed.
Stop dreaming, grow up, realize veganism is the only solution.

This is OP , be careful guys

OK; here's my final solution: We eat the Vegans.

>He's unaware that animals are also used in cosmetics, creams, lotions, and medicines, which he also uses.

Tippity Tip Top Kek

I never said I hated meat eaters who weren't aware of what they're doing.

I went vegan the fucking second I found out what the animals went through for my "food". Fuck anyone who continues to support it.

And it's not even just the asshole meat eaters who give me shit who I hate. It's also a lot of my "friends". People who pretend to be nice to me, see my posts on Facebook about the animals being tortured, then continue to promote eating animal products. They deserve worse than death.

You're mentally ill. Seek help.

>Not necessity
What are omnivores, Jimmy?

>caring about animals that aren't humans
you think a wolf gives a single fuck about you cunt?

Oh he's well aware, he just conveniently ignores it.

She*

Also I'm very aware of any animal products used in those you fucking mongoloid. Most vegans are. There are vegan cosmetics, etc. How the fuck can you try to insult someone about this and not know that basic fact?

God, I can't even be mad at you because you clearly have severe mental retardation.

>They deserve worse than death.
"kill those who disagree"
Let me guess, you voted for Hillary in the election and probably Bernie in the primary, right?
or, if you're not American, you would have if you were?

>What is the food chain

You gonna go spaz on a cat for eating a mouse after this, senpai?

wow Op I really hope this is bait

>it's impossible to feed the whole word free range animal products
thats how the whole world used to eat before about 1950

>Hillary and Bernie supporters are the same thing
fuck off
i didn't vote after Hillary won the nomination

Didn't even vote when shillary won the primary.

Then what the fuck is the difference between consuming animals and using their hooves and skin for fucking anti-aging cream? Legit, you want people to convert because you FEEL like this is wrong. It's literally just convenient food.

I'm not advocating for the slaughter of animals but what is one Mongoloid gonna do against the entire hundreds-of-years-old food industry?

vegans are THIS ableist

Oh I didn't say that, but you seem to be militant "FUCK LE DRUMPF (xd) AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" type of retard

>She

Nice thread. Buh by

You realize that 1) that's not even true, and 2) population has increased dramatically and will continue to do so?

I'm not even the vegan, you colossal homo

But fuck Trump and fuck Hillary. Your country managed to produce the two shittiest nominees in almost a century

Um, for the record, the person you're responding to isn't the OP. I'm the OP.

This isn't about partisan politics. It's about torturing animals for literally no fucking reason and the fact that you deserve death for that.

>someone disagrees with me so they are SJW LIBRUL!

How do you even manage to go 5 seconds without being triggered?

How did you miss the fact that there are vegan cosmetics, etc?

>population has increased dramatically and will continue to do so?
sounds like an existential problem far beyond what veganism will solve

better than "kill and then deport those who disagree" amirite?

Nah that's why you only eat the starchy plants that grow underground like potatoes and shit. No light and no photosyntheses type shit happening.
Stay away from the above ground shit like trees and berries and your good.

Vegans tend to be Californian or on the west coast, which is where the highest concentration of Liberals tend to be
Not a hard connection to make, user

>No reason

It's more than disagreeing. You're sentencing animals to a lifetime of horrific abuse, and destroying the environment for current and future generations. And you don't even give a fuck. You're a parasite that needs to be removed from this planet quickly.

>Am I the only vegan who wishes death on meat eaters
No, I am pretty sure there are a lot of retards just like you.

>These people literally don't deserve to be alive at all.
I deserve to be alive far more than you.

I don't care about animal suffering, I don't care about human suffering, and I deserve to be alive far more than you because I do not think that other people should die if they do not follow my beliefs. You are an intolerant faggot and is literally one step away from being a full blown nazist.

>Daily reminder that Hitler himself was an animal rights activist.

>you deserve death for disagreeing with my shitty opinion that hasn't been supported by the eating habits of the human race over the past millions of years!
user you might be retarded

>am I the only vegan who wishes death on meat eaters...?
No, and you are the hypocrite that wishes death upon the lion for eating the gazelle whilst advocating for the betterment of animals lives.
My only problem with vegans is that the ones that scream how animal lives matter softly say that human lives don't. Live your life, but don't force others to suffer because you want to be accommodated for voluntarily restricting yourself.

Do vegans not understand the environmental impact would be worse if we switched to only plant based food? Like how do you not understand that we'd need a metric fuckton more farmland to support the dietary needs of people without meat? I know this is bait because it's a holier than thou female vegan but people still use this argument and are so detached from reality they can't look at anything objectively

Thats how they make them taste so damn good .

Sorry I don't speak ebonics. No idea what you're trying to say here. You want death and that's why you torture animals then eat their flesh and secretions?

>I'm curvy/muscular.

Oh god, you're one of those vegans who gorge on Oreos and potato chips because those are technically vegan, aren't you. I'm betting you're 300+ lbs and reek of patchouli, ass and shame.

How would you expect to conveniently feed the entire human polulation with just greens and no meat. That's why humans have canines because we're omnivores. I can obtain more calories and protein from meats than greens but I can benefit from fruits and vegetables as well.

Also, getting Veeky Forums with no meat is pretty hard, bro.

>You are an intolerant faggot and is literally one step away from being a full blown nazist.
>calls someone a faggot and a nazi in the same breath
VEGANS

I don't know whether to laugh or cry from the idiocy of this post. Please tell me you're joking.

Do you seriously not realize that animals eat and drink?

The destruction of the enviornment is not just a meat problem, OP. Also, I'm not direclty doing shit, so saying I'm directly doing anything is false.

Well, besides eating them :^))))

Huh, good to know that this is a repeat thread from last year: warosu.org/ck/thread/8326550

Also, you know the rules. Tits and timestamp.

>calls someone a faggot and a nazi in the same breath
>implying there were no closet homosexuals amongst the SS.
Believe what you will I guess...

HUE

This is OP

No, no, you're not "directly" doing it - you're just funding it every fucking day like you're a millionaire and it's your favorite charity.

Also animal agriculture industry is the most destructive industry when it comes to the environment, and just everything.

If you want to eat the 'food' they give those farm animals be my fucking guest, but it's absolutely it what people would eat. But as expected, vegans can't look at the biggest problem with their 'everyone eat veggies' plan as usual. Go ahead, keyboard warrior, keep at it, I'm sure youll make a difference someday

Hmm, you do realize of course, that your friendly and cute bunny, deer, bird and rodent are eliminated, on large farms by cyanide gas, to keep your holy veg safe right? Small and medium sized growers use fucking bricks of the shit, as unfortunately, I well know. You realze also that, of course, domesticated animal manure compost produced a soil that grew your vegetables. Oh, sorry, you don't eat organic so you rely on petroleum based fertilizers for your produce nutrients? Then welcome to the world of ecosystem destruction that you claim carnivores inhabit and you rise above.

God, I hate hypocrisy wherever it rears it's Medusa head.

>What is human agriculture
I'm starting to believe you're a legitimate retard. If you want to start a change, get off this Chinese Gun Exchange Website and fucking do something. Start a movement. Prove something.

Holy shit, I keep falling for this shitty B8.

Good reverse image search skills.

Wow can you try typing in English next time because this is giving me a headache trying to read.

Hey, with all your holier-than-thou bullshit you're spewing, are you sure your hands aren't covered in blood as well? Can you say for 100% certainty that the food that you consumed wasn't fertilized by the bones of animals or that no animal got hurt when the food was harvested?

alternet.org/food/attention-vegans-your-salad-was-probably-grown-blood-and-bones-dead-animals

theconversation.com/ordering-the-vegetarian-meal-theres-more-animal-blood-on-your-hands-4659

tits?

>What are fossil fuels, oil spills greenhouse gasses and Hydraulic Fracking

I give OP a grade B for effort and giving me free Keks.

Last view words: Vegan Gains uses roids.

I eat veganic food.

Yep, same image posted here was in in the thread posted here

fatty confirmed

there were a small handful and i'm so fucking sick of this meme as if it proves anything whatsoever

shitty people are willing to sell their own kind out if it means their own survival, this is nothing new

Yeah, another bullshit answer. Where do you get your food so that you can safely say that you are 100% better than the rest of us due to the fact that which store you buy from sources its food from places that do not harm animals? You claim to hate harming animals and yet if you buy from the local grocery store/supermarket, you've probably harmed just as many animals as we have. Also, nice shoes , they made of leather?

So it's moved from me obviously being skin and bones to me being obese. Totally not making it obvious you're desperate to insult me about anything you think you can.

>I'm like 90% sure I have more muscle on my body than you.

reminds me of that one image of the deviantart cosplayer trying to pass off her fatty arms as muscles.