Catalog

>catalog
>ctrl+f hotsauce
>no results
Hot Sauce Thread.

What is your favorite sauce, Veeky Forums? Do you make your own?

I make my own sauces, but there are some I just can't live without. There is a Scotch Bonnet sauce that I find in the WalMart "Cultural Foods" aisle that is fucking godlike. It has no right to be as good as it is, especially because of where it's sold.

>pic related, buy it if you see it

Other urls found in this thread:

mariesharps-bz.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i was gonna samefag my thread to make it look like people cared but the thought alone made me too sad

thanks Veeky Forums

I haven't tried many hot sauces because I'd rather just cook with peppers, but my honest to good favorite is Skorchin' Skabanero which i picked up at a reel big fish concert.

Also, I've started to make my own and i made a real fantastic one for ramen:
>heat up sesame oil
>szechaun peppercorns & scorpion pepper flakes & chopped ginger
>add chopped thai green chilies and japones
>soy sauce to taste
>fry until soft
>blend that shit & add apple cider vinegar

i have no measurements but damn its good

>there isn't a thread in the catalogue that is here literally every single day without exception
>better make it
Euthanasia.

Locally made carrot-based sauce. To get it you have to go to a New Seasons and get that icky dumb yuppie feeling on you, but it's worth it.

I'm a fan of sweeter hot sauces, especially if it's made with honey. I had some kind of honey Habanero sauce at Firehouse Subs that was really good but I don't remember the names of the 50 bottles they carry.

In my own fridge, I keep a bottle of Valentina for simple dipping. I made a Buffalo sauce with it once and I was pretty satisfied.

I know this one it's from Belize I used to drown everything in that shit

You're thinking of Marie Sharp's sauces.

mariesharps-bz.com/

but there wasnt one at the time OP made this?

whats your fucking problem cunt

your brain doesn't function properly.

>whining about someone making a thread that will inevitably be made anyway according to you

retard

Lucky Dog makes some FANTASTIC hot sauces

my favorites are actually the mild flavors because, while they aren't very spicy, the flavor is just incredible. The extra mild (purple) one has figs and apples and smoked peppers in it. I usually have to drive to Ohio to buy these (live in Indiana) or order them online at twice the price.

I have a bottle of your pic related and I love it. Can't find it any more though.

schlotzsky's hotsauce is the fuckin bomb lads.

he probably shits himself if he eats mild salsa

'go 'za hot sauce ramen steak, am I right? XD

If you like sweet sauces, you will probably love the one I posted in the OP. It's got an amazing balance between sweetness and the flavour of the pepper. Just ate a sandwich with some on it, fuck it's so good.

Try going to whatever "big box" stores are in your area. For some reason all the ones in my area carry it

Anyone here tried this? How is it?

> I usually have to drive to Ohio to buy these (live in Indiana)

You mean to Jungle Jims? I live very close to it... their hot sauce / BBQ sauce selection is Godly. I usually go there once every couple months to restock, might try one of those Lucky Dogs out. Suggestions on which to try?

Extremely sweet... really wanted to like it but couldn't force myself past a couple uses.

Jungle Jims is really, truly rad

what do you think of kalypso?

This shit makes me rethink my stance of hating condiments on food

Someone left this in the fridge at work and I slapped some over my lunch the other day and GOD DAMN it's top tier. And I usually hate that weird plasticky flavor that Scotch bonnets usually have.

I've been groovin' on this stuff lately.

I've always wanted to try some of that stuff, I've only ever heard amazing things about it. I might try to make my own someday, or at least tinker with the formula.

I know what you mean! I use a lot of Scotch Bonnets in my homemade sauces for the heat, but that sauce is on another level for me. It's got everything I love in a sauce: the fleshy flavour, it's actually pretty hot and it's got that extra little sweetness to it.

I've never tried it, sadly. There is ONE good hotsauce place near me, but they are real expensive. All of the stuff I've gotten has been from trips overseas, lucky snipes at grocery stores and homemade stuff.

If any of you faggots watch Hot Ones with Sean Evans on youtube then you already know the sauces i'm talking about

I did my own interview with a friend and we needed all 10 sauces from the show

The Hot Ones hot sauce is straight fire, although it's super expensive for the amount you get.

Mad Dog 357 is hotter than all sin but at least tastes OK, the other super hot ones like "Da Bomb: Beyond Insanity" are just total fucking cock

Anyone know where in England to get good hot sauces? When I'm in Tesco/Morrisons, there's not a huge range of hot sauces. Morrisons do sometimes do some nice stuff from their own brand, but I'd like a range of hot sauces.

Tried to make my own, the vinegar and peppers separated. It was still okay as a condiment, but it wasn't a sauce.

Pic related is my favorite, it's the spiciest one I can get for $6. Find excuses to eat and snack just so I can use some of this, make my eyes water, love that feeling. Also can't eat ice cream or drink milk without getting diarrhea, so I have to deal with the feeling instead of trying to calm it. Why is mouth burning so good?

I can share my basic recipe with you if you want user. I've made 5-6 sauces by now, all of them have been real good.

Outstanding flavor, great ingredients and a higher than normal amount of heat for a Chipotle sauce. Bout $6 for a bottle.

I like this stuff but for some reason I'm too stupid to ever buy a bottle for my fridge. Maybe that's why I still get excited when I see it somewhere.

This is the local meme sauce here in Portland. Meme sauce or not though, it's pretty good.

Make way peasants

TRY THIS SAUCE HOLY SHIT

Melinda's Hot Sauce

Over-priced Meme garbage.

This is hot sauce for people who don't like hot sauce. You have too much money for your own good.

Blair's Ultra Death

I've never made my own. I consider it every summer when the peppers are in season, but I never do it. It's too easy to just buy someone else's.

this one is bretty gud 2. I use it in my coconut curry.

This is my favorite atm, although I'm building a tolerance to the heat really quickly.

Has anyone tried Predator Great White Shark? Is it any good?

This stuff from CaJohns is really good. It's been recently discontinued though.

Their Chipotle ghost is great too especially with meats.

>tfw Mega Death is out of stock everywhere

Same with Ultra Death.

F

This.
And this. The regular habanero version.