Poon Ranger

This guy is drowning in pussy right? How does he do it when he spends his whole video getting covered in food and talking with his mouth full?
Or does an interest in food just get girls wet?
Anyone ever gotten laid because of their love of food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UlfMfYLwrjk
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtu.be/MPCcM7MCxV0
youtube.com/watch?v=87wvMERytW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've only ever gotten laid because of me cooking food, not "because of my love of food".

Then what is the Food Ranger's secret? We all know the real point of this channel is him bleaching every Asian out there.

Maybe it is his huge head, or hairy forearms

FUCK SHE'S TOO CUTE

JUST THINK OF DAT MILKY SKIN AND JET BLACK BUSH

And look at that fucking darky pajeet knowing he isnt getting ANY

goddamn it user, now I'm hard as fuck and I don't have the opportunity to do anything about it.

If this is what good food can do for a woman I want to know how to communicate my interest properly

forgot critical image

He's too much of a beta pussy to be "drowning in pussy". He's such a submissive little bitch, and every Chink he meets will get the first impression that American "men" are little bitch ass punks, like him.

I watched a vid where he let some Chink bitch in his cooking class make fun of him for his shitty Chink accent and he didn't do a g'damn thing. A bitch. Calling him out for being a bitch.

Pathetic.

Regardless, he shows exactly how fucking nasty real Chink food is, so all the Chink fans can get stuffed.

Where the fuck is that vid - watching this guy FINALLY get cucked would make me so hard

No clue.

He's in a cooking class with a bunch of other Chinks.

Here we see the poon ranger in his natural habitat
Hoovering up low quality chinks, like he hoovers up street food

More sad Indians, looking on at the foolish white man, lowering himself to such ugly whores.

He is the 3/10 Hoover, Hoovering up all the 3/10-4/10s

the left girl looks like a vampire
Still jealous, one day I wanna get my poon ranger licence, just like him.

Who the fuck knows, but I got grapefruited once. It was alright.

Didnt it sting?
gets cuked in this one by a piece of meat

Damn that's a lotta durians

4 u

combine knowledge of food and money to pay for it and you will be swimming for your life in fizzy knicker juice rapids

h i - t e s t
i
|
t
e
s
t

left isn't cute, just skinny. Right is the ugliest you can be while still being cute

how are people with hairy arms in food service not required to wear some version of those weird goatee caps on them

I only watch his videos with the volume muted because I cannot fucking STAND the way he always goes "MMMMMMMMMMM :)" after EVERY FUCKING BITE.

ChuChu is cute as fuck though and the main reason I watch his vids. You think she lets him finger her butthole?

Don't be gross, user.

I think she fingers him but they're both cringy because of the relentless MMMMMM and it comes right after they put the spoon in their mouth they don't even bite and give it time

If you dislike that, you are going to HATE this - China cuck and the living skeleton.
youtu.be/UlfMfYLwrjk
Watch in horror as the annoying MMMMMM fuses with Mark's repulsive skull twisting reaction

Also shows the food ranger is a massive fucking faggot who cant handle spice, or anything he cant recognise. Also despite the fact he makes a thing out of his Chinese, I can only imagine it took him forever to learn, as he can't even manage the most basic fucking Thai phrases

fuck no not MARK "DEAD EYES" WIENS thanks user now I won't be able to fall asleep tonight

i get this pedo vibe from mark, he definitely touches little thai boys

He has a wife and son, but despite her cute attitude, she seems to be used largely as a save for the camera

>searching for Kung Pao recipe on jewtoob
>see this faggot go into a dirty ass Chink restaurant kitchen "Oh what a nice kitchen!"
>watch as chinks prepare meal with their nasty hands while cross contaminating pretty much everything
>dipshit proclaims "MMMM great gungbao jingding!" with his stupid try hard Chink accent

I like how he thinks everything is so great despite the fact he eats mostly poverty tier cuts of meat that's simply slathered in disgusting amounts of chili oil.

*slave I mean

I have never seen a food ranger rating lower than a 7. The man actually has no taste, he just eats a load of street food. When was the last time he went to an actual decent restaurant?

Her instagram is @chuchuchu0929 if you want to know more

Couldn't tell ya.

I bailed after watching a couple szechuan vids as I couldn't stand watching or listening to the fucker.

Why is it that most jewtoobers are either bitches attention whoring their tits and ass, or beta males trying to be as submissive and non-threatening as they possibly can?

I guess normal people don't feel the need for the attention or some shit.

Yeah but he definitely is a degenerate pedophile regardless. its all in the eyes.

I wish there was a behind the scenes video of him violently shitting from the countless noro-viruses he must contract in the backyard gutters of a "local hotspot" while he goes "MMMMMMM" with a half smile half grunt of pain

She actually seems sweet, and likes lizards

Meanwhile in China:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>mmmmm
>so fragrant
>look at the chili oil
>repeat

Now for a good street food channel, where the maker seems to get 0 pussy
youtu.be/MPCcM7MCxV0
But the videos are nice and give a good feel of the place

Disgusting

>Anyone ever gotten laid because of their love of food?

My cooking has literally gotten me laid on several occasions. Girls like a guy who can cook stuff more impressive than pasta and chicken breasts.

Even Veeky Forums would call him a retard.

He gave up a scholarship in some international business masters program to attend some shitty Chinese culinary art school.

Also, his real Chinese girlfriend isn't even that cute or hot.

Mark Weins does the same thing.

How the fuck are these 2 faggots so popular when they eat in such an annoying way?

The only food vlogger I can tolerate in small amounts is that Ericsurf6 guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=87wvMERytW4

His bamboo video is my favorite.

has no one mentioned the fact that he's a white guy in china?

you could fart uncontrollably and get a wet dick as a white guy in china.

I remember having a good chuckle when I saw this upload considering their personalities

Girls like that you are confident, have a skill, and fill the silence with activity or talking. It just so happens cooking fills those criteria