Are food trucks popular in your country?

Are food trucks popular in your country?

They aren't

Yeah, but it depends on the area.

We have this thing.

I'll never be able to make food in one of those. Being a reverse manlet is suffering.

Only fresh fish trucks are popular.

nice quads

to answer OP's question, no

There's a really good one that parks next to my work. It has four Michelin tires

They would be if our city wasn't shitty and would just allow them already.

We have some festivals but the are not allowed to be on the street all the time. (Netherlands) From the smaller festivals we have I did really like some of the food and it wasn't even that over priced. Just get all kinds of small snacks instead of the big meals and it will be quite enjoyable for an acceptable price.

Yeah, they're pretty popular here in Texas. They're mainly at parks and city events like parades and festivals.

Stopped by a bbq truck today. It was pretty good, the tri tip was a bit dry but still delicious. It was on a sandwich with smoked cheddar and chipotle aioli.
Only thing missing was something vinegary/acidic to go with it.

Co worker got brisket nachos. The brisket was fucking amazing, nachos were a terrible base to waste it on.

Top kek.

No, we have a functional economy & restaurant inspection system.

Sausages

>reverse manlet
it's called lanklet, bro

>upper central midwest
>food trucks

no

sensible chuckle.jpg

lower central midwest here. in the past few years we have gotten a shit load of new food trucks. we even have a festival every friday for food trucks.
pic related best one

what would you get here

The Jerk or the Tony.

I live in Portland, OR. Not only are food trucks popular, it almost seems like people from Portland don't want to eat any food unless it's sold out of a vehicle.

Show us the upskirt pics you took

The fight club in a pita

I live in LA.
Tons of hipster food trucks and the generic mexican food trucks everywhere.
though you dont see the generic food trucks that often anymore.

Thought that was a bus at first.
Just gave me an idea. Create a food truck out of an old school bus and sell burritos.
Call it the burrito bus.

Did you make a thread for this joke? If not well done.