These are jimmies

sprinkleheads need not apply

no, the chocolate ones are jimmies.

no those are chocolate jimmies. what we see here are rainbow jimmies

You idiot. You mongoloid. You incomparable nincompoop. Those are Hundreds and Thousands.

"Jimmies" and "sprinkles" are false names given to confound and distract you. They are bastard nomenclature.

They are Hundreds and Thousands.

You useless shithead.

Sprinkles are so goddamn shit tier. They ruin everything they're near

No, this is Jimmy.

>he never baked a cake with sprinkles in the batter
You poor bastard.
Also, it's sprinkles.

Except for ice cream and cup cakes

Yea it's called Funfetti and that shit is A#1 because they're softer than sprinkles

These sugar sprinkles are good

I can just hear that monologue in my head from seeing this pic.

These sugar sprinkles are good

And this Sugar Sprinkles is good

Has anyone tried putting them on something savory?

Are they rustled or no?

dank

So is this a regional thing like pop vs soda? Because I've literally never once in my entire life ever heard anybody call those things jimmies in real life, only ever seen it on the internet or heard it in the occasional TV show or movie.

I live in Massachusetts and so did my parents and grandparents so they were always referred to as jimmies as I grew up, and milkshakes were fraps.

Some heathens call rainbow jimmies sprinkles for some reason and some confused people think the term is racist and a reference to Jim Crow laws but it isn't.

chocolate ones are better btw just throwing that out there

can confirm, also from massachusetts, specifically portugee area if that makes any dif

Bostonfag here. In my experience only the chocolate ones are jimmies. Maybe in the flyover parts of the state they call rainbow sprinkles jimmies too but I wouldn't know.

Hundreds and thousands are the round ones

here, from Boston, agree and confirm. only the chocolates are jimmies.

Wrong, these are jimmies

This is hagelslag.

probably rustled. I haven't seen an unrustled jimmy on this board in months.