Write something in your best prose

Write something in your best prose

Hello. How are you? I'm doing well. See you later.

The dead swans lay in the stagnant pool
bits of Flesh fell off the rotting bodies...

--a cuck, dedalus said

At a wedding in a park.

Hefting the basket of sweet fresh picked petals, Se'a caught a slight first morning wind's must. In a lapse of childhood, She pointed her toes towards the tiny mountains-fold forest in the corner of the park, seeking escape from these relational obligations, for adventure in the dirty fog. But with an adult's dungeon will, she let it go, and went to fetch the flower maidens

Goldfish crackers are garbage that makes you forget its garbage. You eat them until your jaw hurts and your mouth tastes like salt and farts and you have to spend five minutes cleaning them out of your teeth with your drink. But I always buy more Goldfish and eat the whole bag like a stupid fucking fat middle american cocksucker who can't control him self.

Your prose is nice but please for the love of all that is holy do not perpetuate the Apostrophes in Names trend in fantasy literature. It is literally the most irritating thing to autists like me.

Please

I wept alone.

"A pale visage met mine: its sharp, angular brows sloped up towards the middle, hovered over by fleshy undulations. Obsidian pits contrasted the two ponds of pure white. Garnet lips waned; they bled out like tortured angels. All of this was imprisoned in a soft, hazy outline of a heart-shaped face. The aggregates of Venus moved closer."

I know I'm trying too fucking hard here, but I feel comfortable with what I write.

From the windows they watched the approach of the massed ranks of unnumbered dead and waited. There was nothing else to do.

boatfriend
I'll meet you when the ocean begins
and the water ends

And like but so, we're boats on the waves of the past, and we're trying to go forward but also we're being pulled back at the same time.

well ive got this dog and i think he's just the best

t. John Green

There was nothing but the unending expanse of the water, the sand, and the waves before them, and they wept.

It was December again and December meant pushes of pure cheery air, December meant heartfelt unheard wishes, December meant paper boats winding off to sea.

Chelsea made friends with this alpha jock girl, Lu, when they were younger. Her middle name is Nazenig, (She's Armenian) so a nickname was required. In their correspondence's the apostrophe seemed a requirement. You can't spell "Sea" and not think of the body of water sea. Se'a was used and she grew on into adulthood with it. So there's a reason for it.

Thank you. I hope to make the rest of it sound as good, but so far I'm still trying to assemble it. I started it with no real point but to practice for more weighty work. But now I want to fix it all up.

Sinking,

sinking,

sunk.

Everything is veiled in rippling glass.

A stranger once told me, over drinks, that the existence of God proved humans are incapable of freewill. Incredulous at the unexpectedness of his remark, I remained silent and listened earnestly to what followed. In a rather morose tone, he professed that since God could look into the future and foresee our every action or thought, it proved that everyone's life is predetermined. Of course, it wasn't conveyed quite as clearly as I am suggesting. He was rather drunk, evidently. It quickly became apparent that I had inadvertently began an unexpected conversation with him, the slouched patron to my left, when I asked if he had change for a $20-- I needed to buy a pack of cigarettes from the vending machine in the men's restroom. Incidentally, it was his sudden elation and outlandish remark that nearly left me gawking. He disregarded my question entirely. But I sat and listened to his drunken rambling, anyway. It made no difference to me, since I had planned beforehand on getting drunk at the bar. The drunken patron only paused to sip his beer. He was sweating from the forehead by the time he had finally finished speaking. I asked the bartender to serve the stranger another round. Upon palming the beer he was just served, I turned to the stranger and met his eyes with mine. I looked stared hard for a moment and then told him he was wrong. Taken aback, he put down the drink. But before he could say anything, I told him that humans, even he, can predict the future. How, he asked, after a moment's silence. I gulped down the rest of my beer and then resolved to end the conversation right then and there. You know that you're going to die one day, and it's up to you to decide how you'll spend the rest of your days on this here earth; and God can't make you do anything you don't want, if that were the case, we'd all go to heaven, I told him. He stopped talking to me after that.

im gay

I believe this post was unjustly disregarded by all posters

From their belabored imaginings arose a collective fantasy, a memory of Arcadia too old to belong to one or another. Potential forebears might generate the insomniac races of That Town, blistered by starlight and deaf to the remote wings of latter continents. By their vision dark ponds are starr'd by snowy flakes, eyes lifted upward among the crystal branches, higher still, to perhaps see a more suitable century, to rise from a warm meadow scarcely less romantic.

Fuck, dude. 10/10

Ken opened up Gchat. He thought about smoking weed but didn't want to stand up and grab his pipe so he took the Xanax that was in his pocket instead. No one responded to his messages on Gchat so he read an article about mandalas instead. The room was getting cold so he got up to close the window. When he sat back down he realized he could have grabbed his pipe but didn't want to stand back up, which made him laugh. He sent an email to his mom. He thought about having a smoothie for lunch. He briefly thought about what would happen if he went and sat on the swings at a playground which made him smile.

CRASH! One enemy remained; two, counting God.

Bump

I do believe these trips were unjustly disregarded by all posters

There being a definitive 'best' within such an art as prosaic literature hardly seems logical. Attitudes like that are what linguists have labelled 'prescriptivist' for over two decades now.

Sëa

"Free will doesn't exist," the murderer said smugly, "so I had no choice whatsoever in my killing of that elderly couple...you see?"

The judge did not thump his gavel or call for order. There was no need, the court had gone dead silent, staring at the killer with growing shock and outrage.

"What my client is trying to say..." The murderer's lawyer stepped forward, hands clasped strangely over his chest, like a man about to have a heart attack.

He was interrupted.

"Since free will doesn't exist," the killer continued, over his lawyer's muted objections, "I was fated to kill those people and there was nothing I could have done about it. I'm a victim! I'm a victim of the world!"

"If you," the judge said, finding his voice, "were fated to murder an elderly couple...then I was similarly fated to find you guilty and sentence you to life in prison. Without the possibility of parole."

"What." The killer blinked, face turning a chalky, unhealthy shade of gray.

"If you don't have free will," his lawyer said through gritted teeth, "then nobody else has it either. You fucking idiot."

The trial was over less than a minute later.

Waking up to a loud crash rarely means something good is happening. It’s never “CRASH! Mom made pancakes!” or “CRASH! We decided to adopt a Golden Retriever!”