What does Veeky Forums think about headcheese?

What does Veeky Forums think about headcheese?

Personally I would never eat it

Why is that? It's no different than anything else you get in the deli except that the pieces are bigger.

>white people

Wouldn't be an issue if you were circumcised.

If ever there was a product that needed rebranding

> he doesn't know that some Africans literally carry goat heads around all day in a plastic bag and eat the face meat off it throughout the day
> he doesn't know that people in India eat actual shit
> he doesn't know that Asians eat fertilized eggs

user, you really gotta try harder, and stop being racist: people all over the world eat disgusting stuff.

I don't like it when not a lot of effort is put into it and you end up with those large meat chunks with big gaps of aspic. I've also had much worse where a bunch of gristle and connective tissue was left on and half the meat was shredded and the entire thing barely had any seasoning.

When it's done well it can be great.

>homemade souse >>>> whatever the hell that is

The real question is do you prefer souse with vinegar or not?

I don't like it, the taste is alright. but my grandmother would make it from scratch, the process involved me mistakenly opening the refrigerator to find a massive dead hogs head staring into 8 year old soul. and that still just doesn't set well with me.

Damn delicious, homemade is even better. One of the few good uses for aspic and meat.

I might be biased since my family has been doing traditional Swedish meals since forever but I fucking love headcheese and blood sausage

Indeed. In Germany it's called "Presssack" (squeeze bag). I hadn't realized it was made from head meat though. Not that care.

desu chowing down on some press sack doesn't sound much more appealing

some of the best stuff comes from the head

head cheese is a stupid and unappetizing name though

A while back a guy made a great thread about it

Let me tell you something about prions.

THEY'RE DELICIOUS.

>called head cheese
>not a cheese
Why?

Mmmmmm!.... one can never eat too many animal byproducts!

That stuff is delicious, love putting a few slices of it one pumpernikel or rye bread then topping it off with some horseradish.

Delicious snack

You can't be racist against white people.

stop creating your own strawmen faggot, actually debate people if you want to "le redpill"

I didn't even create the original post. Why are Trump voters so hostile?

lefty here, it's because you are acting like so much of a retarded tool that people legitimately can't tell that you're not a polack larping as a strawman lefty but are indeed legitiamtely this stupid.

I always buy a few slices when I go grocery shopping. It tastes a lot like barbacoa, just cold.

>attacking a strawman with a strawman

it really makes me think

we have reached the singularity with leftism

I think you will probably admit, sometimes it's hard to tell what is parody and what is actual social justice at this point

>being this new

Holy fucking shit I know that feel! From the south ga swamp and my uncle raised hogs. The first time I opened my Nana's fridge to find a hog head looking at me I was about 5 and it scared the ever loving shit out of me

It's less of a byproduct than most deli meats.

That's interesting, I've always seen it cooked on the head (sometimes split) and removed after.

Last one I had was bland and gristly. Not impressed, so I rarely would consider.

lol

but actually, though, neurodegenerative diseases are fucking scary. Literally the only reason I don't eat brains. Mexicans can cook one hell of a goddamn grey-matter scramble.

Eat it on crusty bread, with some chili paste, and whatever cheese you like.

Wait what the fuck is that

love posters like this. im copying this and sending it strait to da reddit.

also, booga booga booga, it's trumps america now, get deported on