So I'm looking for a foolproof seasoning for my burgers. If they taste like In N Out patties, shit...

So I'm looking for a foolproof seasoning for my burgers. If they taste like In N Out patties, shit, I'll be fine with that

Suggestions pls

salt is really great on burgers OP

give pepper a shot

when forming patties before cooking:

1) Fuck your salt, that shit does nothing. Instead use a small amount of either soy sauce or miso paste because that adds depth to the flavor

2) Small amounts of onion, garlic, and paprika. If you can get fresh onion and garlic and mince it to slivers yourself, great. if you can't or just don't want that time investment, use onion and garlic powder in small amounts

3) Practice cooking them so they are medium rare or rare every fucking time.

4) Use a small amount of ketchup or bbq sauce, and USE FUCKING VEGETABLES YOU TWAT

5) Pickles are gods gift to good men.

Goya

>using either in lieu of superior fish or Worcestershire sauce

Worcestershire is good but I prefer miso paste over any other umami ingredient

Oyster sauce > Fish Sauce

Cavender's Greek Seasoning

There's a local chain in my state that I'm PRETTY sure is using this on their burgers. I started using it, and it's pretty god damn good. Tastes just like their beef. It doesn't really have any Greek flavors -- it's more of an all-purpose flavor enhancer if you ask me.

salt and lemon pepper

>salt does nothing to meat
>ground beef, rare
Seems off, pls explain

he's retarded, don't worry

Powdered onion soup mix

1) Miso Paste is going to do everything salt does and more because of it's natural salt content.

2) If you are using fresh ground meat w/ proper fat content you can def cook rare.

>5) Pickles are gods gift to good men.
I'm glad someone finally understands. People hate on pickles way too much.

>falling for the ocean jew

Chive, I put chive on everything. It's actually pretty good on burgers.

Do you mean chives?
It's called a small fries, not a small fry.
Lrn2english

Pickling most things make them soooooo delicious

Pickled Pigs feet are so good

salt and msg

if grinding your own: rib meat, a little liver, and frozen butter through the grinder, then season with salt and msg.

:0
I must agree with the pickle bit.
I remember when I hated the shit out of pickles but then I had pastrami with it and mustard. Fuck.
I converted from hate to love like how I finally converted from liking tits more than ass to liking ass more than tits.

Rare is too fucking red nigga lol, medium rare is where it's at

Worcestershire sauce is pretty fucking good.

That reminds me of the seasonings I would see at stores where they say "put it on everything"

Will check out

>MSG
RRRREEEEEEE
Unless you got some proof otherwise, I will avoid MSG in all seasonings

>falling for the MSG is bad meme
That study has been proven to have been conducted very badly and might have been racially motivated. MSG is just like salt and is naturally present in a lot of food.

Make sure it's Lea and Perrins Worcestershire.

From what I remember, those that say MSG is bad is because it damages the brain, but the way the body digests, MSG does not have a direct pathway to the brain like in the studies

Something like that, I don't remember the study well

Shit nigga, I'll try this for sure

I fucking love Achewood! I recently found this cookbook in one of my boxes of old books. I bought it when it came out, probably over a decade ago.

MSG that's from natural sources is dif than MSG from additives is what I remember

Thin patties, OP. Thick patties are for idiots that like barely warmed meat pulp oozing out onto their hands.

Salt and Pepper.

if you don't like it try:

making the burger out of Gyoza filling
making the burger with taco seasoning
making the burger with chilli seasoning
making the burger with curry seasoning

What is blood

I thought it was because of msg's addictive quality.

>what is the blood brain barrier

pleb opinion right here. Freshly ground salt and pepper are the only seasoning needed for burgers. That's what the professionals use, and that's what you should use. Anything else makes the burger taste like a fucked up meatloaf. You want to taste the beef not fucking miso paste.