(((Well Done)))

>So how do you want your steak?
>Just fuck my meat up fampai!

>order it well done
>eat it with ketchup

Anyone else? Best way. Rare just makes it chewy, well done has a nice bite and crisp. The ketchup is perfect on it.

Jesus fuck lad.

Well done you. Everyone else was like "Oh look, another obvious bait thread" and you're all like "FUCK THIS SHIT IMMA GONNA POST THE MOST OBVIOUS, REPETITIVE, GUARANTEED REPLY POSSIBLE!" and you didn't even wait for the thread to cool off a little. You just went balls deep on that one, didn't you?

>4 posts
>3 posters

Fucker didn't even bother to pretend not to be samefagging.

are you retarded?

>order well done
WOW YOU RUINED THE STAKE
>order medium well
HEH ENJOY YOUR BONE-DRY SHIT
>order medium
FUCKING PUSSY TAKE A STAND ONE WAY OR THE OTHER
>order rare
WOW SO HARDCORE WANNABE FAGGOT
>order blue rare
>die from parasites

Why do you find it so hard to believe that someone eats their steak well done. The fucking president eats same as Me. I'll also have rare sum time but I prefer like this

Everyone knows that some people like their steaks well done.

The issue is that this is objectively wrong, not whether or not it actually happens.

>unironically talking about enjoying a well done steak
>OP

Reminder that if you are a trump supporter this is the only way you can take your steak.

why do people treat steak like some godsent epitome of amazing food
it's nothing special

I feel the same way about ur mum, but I still treat her as an occasional indulgence, do I not?

wow what a mature reply, you sure showed me
i will forever remember your epic reply

It just tastes like jerky.

>bringing trump into obvious bait threads

you have to go back

Medium rare is the only appropriate temperature for steaks.

It tastes like cardboard jerky.
If you eat your meat anything over rare you unironically have to go back.

Well done can be ok broiled like a less moist pot roast, people who think rate is better feel for the grilling meme.

i like mine sliced and then pan fried

makes it nice and crispy without being too thick to chew

I don't eat raw meat because I'm not a melanin-enhanced tribal living without electricity or sanitation

Agreed it has crispness and still chewy with nice steak juice still in it make a little compond butter throw on top *sploog

>there are manchildren on the internet who get mad that some people prefer not having to drink lukewarm beef blood off the plate with a straw to prevent it from spilling

Actually I'd be all for that now that I think about it, particularly if it's a cut of lamb which has been marinated with red wine and garlic, very tender and flavorful.

God I need to get some lamb.

>Blood