Why does McDonald's Coke taste different?

Why does McDonald's Coke taste different?

Xenoestrogens in the soda water.

The straw

They buy packets of syrup and put it in their own carbonated water so the ratio is different then the bottled stuff

the depressed look of wageslaves feet away makes it extra sweet

this is correct

>Xenoestrogens
Nice made up word, amerifat

well restaurants do that

Coke goes great with all that semen disgruntled wage slaves and horny teen workers shoot into the special sauce and on your burgers

don't believe me? Suck a cock and then drink a coke

Refreshing.

lmao

>Suck a cock and then drink a coke
Do Americans really do this?

apparently, they deliver the coke to mcdonadls in titanium or something like that containers contraty to what use for the rest which makes it taste better

yep, mickey ds got a deal with coke way back and the two enjoy a symbiotic relationship

The water's filtrated, if I remember. But the fact it's a syrup might have an effect too

It comes in plastic bags

Coke employee here, they have special filters for the water, and the syrup mix is a tiny bit different compared to other outlets.

more syrup in the mixture, wider straws

It isn't

You eat the salty dry McDonalds food and the coca cola complements it really well

I don't know, I don't hang out with my dealer at all

Because they filter their tap water whereas everywhere else just runs it straight into the machines.

this

ive even seen some autists fucking dip their BURGERS in the coke for fucks sake

This

They are anal about their water and it shows

Soda might taste different at different places. All depends on how their machine operates. McDonald's probably has it perfected and it wouldn't surprise me if they used their own water and some special co2. I like Gatorade from the bottle but the one from our fountain at work tastes like shit.

$20,000 water purification systems onsite. That is the main difference.