All the Chicken Nuggers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IHIQSv9JP3w
youtube.com/watch?v=kgIv9OCQzXI
youtube.com/watch?v=pmg_j3IyEG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce?

catsup!

Sweet and sour. Or the Buffalo is pretty good too.

I prefer chichen nuggest.

Those onion rings look good. What's up with the rangoon in the back?

the nuggest indeed

what is that container?

it's a plastic container wrapped with in foil so there is no leakage during transportation

No, chicken nuggers are only nuggers youtu.be/IHIQSv9JP3w

youtube.com/watch?v=kgIv9OCQzXI
I knew Id have a reason to someday post this

Thanks, I'm gonna watch all his vids now.
Here's some more autism in return
youtube.com/watch?v=pmg_j3IyEG8

>everything is autism

Time for a new buzzword.

I know more about it than you buddy

being born with it must give you a lot of hands on experience :^)

Yes, that's actually exactly what I meant. Even went to school surrounded by other literal autists grades 1-12

I have autism, just shat on you and I still believe you need a new buzzword before you create a banphrase. 600 Instances per day per board is out of line.
Try a thesaurus for finding new mean words, friend.

>590 times of wrong usage means the 10 correct usages are wrong too
Not very autistic of you to not make this distinction

We all did, this is america, we poison the food, air and water and you're shocked about minor mental health issues? Get over it. You're keeping these people out of work by degrading the entire world's opinion of them. No one wants to seek employment for years, be homeless or starve because you wanted a moment of superiority on a chinese cartoon imageboard.

>repetitive behavior
>nonsensical connections between concepts and objects
>calls everything he doesn't like autism

Really makes you flail your arms and screech.

>We all did
No.
>this is america
I'm not american
>we poison the food, air and water
lol
>mental health issues
Autism isn't
>calls everything he doesn't like autism
I really like the video I linked retard. You yourself just equated stupid with autism however

I have never seen an accurate use of this term on this imageboard in 12 years, friend.
It's ok to get butthurt because you made fun of autism and a literal autist crawled out of the hills to topple your nonsensical arguments and misuse of words. I'd be angry if I was you too.

I'd probably shut my mouth if I called something retarded and had a retard punch me for it. Normal people learn from their mistakes, a concept so far and foreign to you that you have become the monster which you have sought to condemn.
I guess some day you'll learn from your mistakes.

>everything is autism

Cool. www.thesaurus.com

>I have never seen an accurate use of this term on this imageboard in 12 years, friend.
Probably because you don't know the accurate use.
>a literal autist crawled out of the hills to topple your nonsensical arguments and misuse of words.
Try reading more slowly. There's more than 1 literal autist

ITT: autists literally sperging out over autism

>everything is autism

Are you going to screech about your buzzword all day? Relax and stop degrading the board, it's shitty enough without you repeating the same term hundreds of times per day.
You'd lose your mind if 'autism' wordfiltered to 'The McChicken®' because the entire board would be McDonalds shilling. I'm sad I have to create similes to help you understand that we're vomiting at the thought of having to read your buzzword another day, but obviously we can't all relate on the concept of enough being enough.

see again

I am the nuggest

fuck i missed the ever!

Try again.

An AUS joke

>anaus