Shrimp

honestly how can you cucks eat these little pieces of shit and live with yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/4174/2
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/poultry-products/703/2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>whaaa! Stop liking what I don't like!

I like to bend them backwards until they snap

It makes me feel powerful

awww is little user mad because mommy made him go to red lobster when he wanted to go to mcdonalds for the 100th time this week

im curious what kind of food you eat

>eating shellfish

Most efficient protein, but very expensive. Bite size with little knifework needed to obtain good texture. Shells and heads make good seafood stock fodder

As much as I hate /pol/ every fucking time I see one of these "how can people eat shellfish" threads I start to think they may have a point.

I'm sold. Gonna make shrimp tonight ty user.

i have no problem with any other kinds of shellfish just these little degenerates

Patricians eat Shrimp.

Plebs eat Oysters and make their breath smell like death.

Im vegan

How can people not like shrimp?

What the fuck does /pol/ have to do with shrimp? Why the fuck does everything have to be political nowadays. Fuck this gay earth.

>ITT: /pol/ unites with their sworn enemy, the jew, to rant about shellfish

I like those surimi shrimp imitation thingies in garlic oil

>Most efficient protein,
source?

>no head
baka white people throwing away the best part

100g vs 100g, shrimp is more healthy. A bit less total protein than chicken breast but more proportionally. Also nearly no fat and has way more other nutrients, coupled with the fact that it's actually edible just boiled.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/finfish-and-shellfish-products/4174/2

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/poultry-products/703/2

I can't find the original article I read 3 years ago but essentually you're getting more food value out of shrimp than other common meat sources.

Also dietary cholesterol is a meme so just ignore that part.

The big big issue with shrimp is that it's expensive, way more expensive than most other fish even.

Just because of this thread I am going to make some shrimp tonight for dinner.

I only like prawns

>Implying the head isn't being used to make a stock.

(((eating shellfish)))

>Soros has funded the alt right in order to create an opposition in which to vanquish and implement the final phase of his plan. He's also short the pound

They're prawns.