Al/ck/

al/ck/ general
WE'RE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE IN AGONY edition

Kek

Have fun

Sort yourself out

anybody here Veeky Forums al/ck/ ?

What's the best alcoholic beverage to mix with instant coffee?

My bedroom is officially so rekt with broken glass and piss/puke that I bailed, threw a single mattress down on my dining room floor and abandoned the bedroom for good. Took out another loan. Using my last one to make repayments on it and I'll sell this house when repayments overwhelm. Then repeat in a smaller place. Idgaf if I end up dying in a caravan.
I chucked a 50 inch monitor, desktop PC with mid range GPU in front of me, have water, piss bowl, supplements and optional snacks on a coffee table to my left, and a wireless keyboard and mouse to my right. All. ALL I do all day every day is wake at random times, drink, watch YouTube, play vidya, oh and occasionally accept supplies delivered to the front door.
Fuck sobriety. I have found heaven on earth. My radiator is 2ft away, I am cosy af and my only obligation is to occasionally empty a bowl of piss. I estimate that I can burn around 100 grand before this is no longer possible, and I'll be dead before I get close.
Ladies and gents, behold. I have found my comfy.

Went Wednesday evening without a drink, and stayed awake till 8 in the morning. The only way I can sleep at night now is to drink and pass out.

>My bedroom is officially so rekt with broken glass and piss/puke that I bailed, threw a single mattress down on my dining room floor and abandoned the bedroom for good.

I don't know why I kek'd so hard at this

Sittin at 4 days sober al/ck/ wish me luck Bros.

Pic of bedroom pls?

rum or whisky
optional: Kahlua

Too scared that someone might recognise it and 'rescue' me. I know people who come here.
If a battalckstation theme does appear though and isn't a total failure, I'll probably contribute regardless. I can always barricade the doors.

Good luck comrade. Hope those withdrawals are backing off, you're past the minefield hyper danger zone.

>piss bowl
What does he mean by this

a bowl that you piss in

Can confirm, currently terminal due to various diseases caused by being a raging alcoholic....

shit's painful as fuck yo

Luckily im dying at my house and my wife supports my addiction and is actually running to the liquor store for me right now

I'll post my dump if you post yours.

Mine is covered in puke, only one piss jug though and innumerable amounts of alcohol bottles

by bowl, you mean an actual bowl and not a bucket or jugg?

Y tho?

post it, do it.... do it

I'm this guy and I will in a couple of hours. My wife checks on me every 5 minutes or so before she goes to bed to make sure I'm not dead; it would make her sad to see me glorifying the lifestyle that is going to leave her a widow

I think I'm steadily slipping into a state of dependence. My work schedule is incredibly fucked up, I get one out of three weeks off. Result of this is that I drink whenever I'm off work, because some weeks a tuesday is friday to me. I try to hide it behind a veneer of simply enjoying fine single malt whiskies and craft beer but I'm constantly searching for reasons to drink. I sure hope I don't fuck my life up.

>I sure hope I don't fuck my life up.

I hate to be one of those faggots, but I've thrown away a 3 million dollar company and after that numerous 100-150k/yr Salarys for booze.....I now live in a $600/month shithole that is covered in months old bodily fluids, holes in the wall and me dying

addiction and being weak minded is a bitch

Doing what. I would like to have money once in my life

I'm a software engineer/architect

Damn dude. Thankfully I only work retail and make about 25k, not much to lose there

I'm about to sound like the biggest faggot ever and I know it, but I grew up dirt poor and was homeless my entire time in college. Worked up to being roughly in the top 1% only to be back at pretty much square one.

I don't have the energy of my youth to crawl back up, so laying down and rotting seems to be the better option

I went 3 days sober and felt great. Of course I got drunk the next 3 nights (including tonight) but progress? I guess?

god I hope I don't get this bad

>so laying down and rotting seems to be the better option
You're literally only thinking like this because you're drunk. Get some help

Spent all day today getting over a 4 day bender:

>spent Sunday - Wednesday flat out piss drunk
>drunken youtube
>drunken vidya
>drunken self pity and crying
>4 days of this
>wake up today
>figure it's time for a small break
>laid in bed all day
>nauseous and vomiting
>shit liquid all day
>gas pains and massive farting
>couldn't hold any food down except half a banana, gatorade, and water
>liver and pancreas literally in pain
>head swirling
>finally held down a couple strawberries and a stick of string cheese

Today was hell. At least it was thunderstorming and raining all day, so I opened the window while laying in bed. At least that part was comfy.

How old are you user? And what diseases?

Are you alive right now?

I've tried, been to detox/rehab 3 times in the past 15 months

I big motivating factor is the tidal wave of random bad things that have happened to me over the past few years completely outside of my control.

My buddy and former boss, who had his his wife and kids killed in a car wreck 8 months ago and parents killed in a freak accident just over a year ago, and also had his house burn down a few months ago after he was diagnosed with lung cancer recently told me, "I never thought I'd meet someone with worse luck than me"

liver disease
renal failure
heart failure

and those were months ago before I just stopped going to the doctor

oh, and im 35

barely

Are you gonna end it yourself if it gets real bad or are you just gonna drink through it and not wake up one day?

Do I even fit in here.

I drink after work as a way to relax and get to sleep. Without booze I dread sleep.

Other than that I could do without.

It depends on the level of pain, I'd prefer to drink through it but will hang myself if necessary

To see if I had the balls to kill myself, I actually had my brother help hang me and cut the rope off my neck once I went unconscious.....blood chokes (NOT air chokes) aren't painful at all it turns out

Ah yes the hikiNEET life. Enjoy those first few beautiful months because you'll be back to misery after that. 2-3 years down the road you'll start doubting your sanity and then a year or so after that you'll stop caring.
Enjoy.
t. going on 7 years here

How do you complete multiple day benders. What are the logistics involved?

Not that guy, but I've literally had 15-20 shots of 80 proof liquor a day (often 25-30) every day for the past 7 years except for three 5-day stints where I was in detox....so that's averaging a 2 year straight hardcore bender w/ no breaks

you literally just have to force yourself to get physically addicted to the point where you will literally die if you don't have a drink due to withdraws.....then it's real fucking easy to keep drinking.

I wake up every morning between 6am-8am and have a shot....then proceed to have a shot every 30-45 mintues until 9ish and go to bed.....from 5-9 I'll usually have 2-3 shots an hour

>Without booze I dread sleep.
Yep
Alcho

Probably worse than a lot of people here, even if you don't drink "as much"

Addiction is based on need

What're some good things to eat to help your guts recover?
I swear I'm just shitting Campbell's Chunky Soup now

oatmeal and not drinking

Well I can do one of those two things

I swear my last shit had undigested greens in it.

Not exactly sure what you're asking but I generally just stock up on booze, usually vodka, and hideaway in the room for four days, watch youtube, play vidya, etc etc...

I have a toilet and a shower in the room for when I need to "go".

I have some snacks in the room, but if I want an actual meal, I'll wait till my roommates go to work during the day that way they dont see what a trainwreck I am.

If I go through my stash of booze, there's a liqour store right across the street to resupply. During the last 4 days, I went through 2 cases of beer and 5 handles of vodka (about 60 shots each, so about 300 shots of vodka over the course of 4 days).

I've been going on these benders for about 8 years. I don't know why I don't die.

>Eating green things in the first place

why?

1) Tastes good
2) Usually makes your shits nice and healthy

Fuck off Ricky C, this thread is for actual alcoholics.

Here's how you know if you belong.

Go 24 hours without a single drink and be completely broke with not a penny to your name. If you wouldn't even consider sucking dick for a pint of vodka, you don't belong here.

Everything green is bland and has no taste

>Sober
>Hungry as fuck
>No way to get either for 6 more hours

delete

American detected.

You get some nice green beans, blanche them, fry up in butter.
10/10

East euro actually
Only good thing is lettuce and only on burgers because it adds texture, not taste

>Only good thing is lettuce and only on burgers because it adds texture, not taste
That's very true

But still wrong about greens
Also
>East Euro
>not a slave to cabbage

Q: How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

A: Zero

Funny joke

But not relevant
Taters are tasty
And so is cabbage

Is there cabbage liquor?
Not even starches probably

>we're all going to die in agony

Lel, no. You don't know cirrhosis at all. My uncle turned yellow, layed on the sofa and kept swilling from a quart of rotgut vodka for a day. Slipped into a coma, hauled to the hospital and died in 2 days. That fucker didn't suffer.

And look at Kerouac. He drinks himself to the point of the typical drunkard death with esophegeal varisces, lays around puking blood and tells his current bitch he doesn't particularly feel good. She hauls him to the hospital. Dead in 2 days.

Lel, you don't die in agony.

>>East Euro
>>not a slave to cabbage

A lot of people are, I can't honestly stand them.
I do love some veggies that aren't green, like carrot or tomato (not even sure that's veg)
But green is suck

If you don't like greens, you need to eat them with more butter

Brussel sprouts with butter are amazing

>suck a dick for a pint of vodka
What did user mean by this?

My body is falling apart, I haven't shit right in a year, I have weird discolored spots all over my body, every fucking step I take hurts. Every time I get up, it hurts. If I stretch too much in the morning I aggravate my liver and kidneys and I am in agony. This is a mother fucking nightmare.

He meant that you give fellatio to a guy so he would give you vodka or money to buy vodka

and you have considered this?

Have any of you actually done this? If so please explain your though process, and before and after thoughts..

I'd probably neck myself

Dude.
You gotta stop for a while

It's not worth dying for.
Get "addicted" to something else

Buy a vidya shit and play that obsessively at night for a month or two

But if you're that far gone, you'll get DTs as hell
So maybe some kind of clinic.

Don't kill yourself mate. You still type good.

>and you have considered this?

I haven't

cmonnnn do itt

Its only been 1.5 hours. I'll have it posted w/in 1 hour of this post.

You guys know that perfect level of drunk?
I'm there now.
Ah....

Time to have another drink

This is what ruins alcohol.. you find that sweet spot then thing u know, puking

how do you guys have enough money to survive let alone buy alcohol

I used to be. Was making good progress, doing lots of weights, running 3-5 miles every other day. Eventually starting going into a spiral which led me into drinking. Stopped drinking for a month, got into shape, then when back due to problems. Currently going back to my old routine of lifting and running. Hopefully I can go back to being in shape

Im going on my 3rd day. Hope we can make it bro

How can you afford all this? Are you rich or live off of family money?

>My buddy and former boss, who had his his wife and kids killed in a car wreck 8 months ago and parents killed in a freak accident just over a year ago, and also had his house burn down a few months ago after he was diagnosed with lung cancer recently told me, "I never thought I'd meet someone with worse luck than me"
So what exactly happened to you that was more unlucky than that poor fucker?

This is the kind of shit you can only find on Veeky Forums. I love this board. I hope we win the Babby Cup this month.

5 years with a fifth a day chased with a couple beers... now I'm 48 days clean. if I can do it so can the rest of you! it's a rough road but it's possible!

Did you go to detox or do it at home? Did you taper or go cold turkey?

How was the withdraw?

I know I can do it

I'm just so god damned bored

at home cold turkey, not gonna lie withdraw was a bitch, maybe got 2 hours of sleep for the first three days, but having something to do every day ( work and such) helped immensely, instead of being bored and wanting to drink because nothing else to do, thankfully my job is chill enough that I can go on autopilot for a decent portion of my day.

question for true alcoholics

you know you can still turn it around... right?

My dad got 6 DUI's in his 20's and got two felony's one for beating up a cop and another for possession of cocaine

He only did 30 days in jail but he told me the day he decided to stop drinking as when he went to vomit outside his friends car window and thought he lowered the window but ended up projecting all over the window and onto his face/body.

He stopped at 25 and went back to school and ended up starting his own business and having a family and having me.

to this day he is the most successful person I know, and he hasn't had a drop since.

you can be like him too.

someone else already said it, find something else to do instead, work out, build something, art, knit for all I give a fuck... everyone needs a hobby that isn't drinking ffs

I'm on my 4th day of a taper just scaling back 1-2 drinks a day and feel like im going to fucking die wihle still having 13 shots today (80 proof, 50ml/shot) and a hydroxyzine

I'm a little older than that, and without the legal problems, but in the process of turning it around. Glad I'm not the only one, and I hope a couple more can come from this thread!

Jesus dude
13 shots is just a bit less than my binge days

How long have you been going?

I know it sucks now, but it gets better I promise. Good on you mate. and keep up the good work

I'm this guy:

good for you man ! Positive attitude > everything

I ran out of money and was a few months late on rent. I just stopped drinking for a whole month. That was back when I wouldn't die from going cold Turkey though. Then I just started giving plasma and using that to buy booze.

Christ dude

I'm glad you're trying to stop
That shit is unsustainable

thanks man! after thinking about quitting for a year I knew that's what it was going to come down to, when I first gave it up it was tough, but now it's great still difficult because the only thing that's stopping me from going out and buying a bottle is me, but that's just it, I've made the conscious decision to stop, so why would I wanna fuck up all that effort? I'm good man

Not the person you're replying to, but I wish you the best man.

If u feel like ur gonna die ur tapering to much. Find the place where you feel ok. Then taper from there once every 3 days..

Fuck dude. I cant even drink that much and I just came off my 4 day bender. Wasnt as bad as recovering for me as it was for you though since I didn't drink much.
What's your job if you don't mind me asking? And what country? Just curios

This isn't a degenerate thread, right? How's everyone's night going? I'm chasing my 100 proof Smirnoff with tap water and listening to Sturgill Simpson.
>tfw no gf
Fuck you, I've been good the last four months.

>tfw you successfully fought off urges to relapse by reminding yourself of it being Hitler's birthday and not wanting to dishonor him by succumbing to the despair of alcoholism

Feels good man.

dude
listen to the other guy, you're tapering too fast
you've built up this massive tolerance of 30 40% alc shots a day over the course of 7 (seven) fucking years, and you expect your body to de-addict itself in only 2-4 weeks?

At what age did you seriously start drinking?

around 18 or so
I didn't have a drink until then and discovered I have the wonderful ability to intake very large amounts of vodka then when I turned 21 it was all downhill
girlfriend broke up with me, gramma died, I could buy alck whenever I wanted, failed most of my classes
its a little better now. I fly off the handle every now and then, like this weekend

>tfw too intelligent to not become an alcoholic

You'd have to be a dumbass to not realize how much better alcohol makes everything and not want that all the time. feels good being smart

I know you're fucking around but thats kind of true

Turning point for me was when I realised having a drink in the morning made a hangover go away, and then drinking slowly throughout the day made me feel pretty good. I am now at the point where I only feel normal if I have been drinking.

Anyone else know this feel?

/pol/ pls go. al/ck/ is adult-only.