420 Thread

Post what you're grubbing on this fine 420 holiday.

I haven't had a nice cheat meal in ages and I'm thinking about doing a fast food bang-bang. I'm looking for suggestions. I have nearly every fast food close by. I'm thinking maybe

>Burger King
>Long John Silvers
or
>Sonic
>Taco Bell
or
>Whataburger
>Popeyes

Whataburger for stoned eats any day.

I had 32 grams of micellar casein, 2 cups of microlot coffee from burundi, 1 cup of microlot coffee from sumatra, an almond brioche, a hamburger, french fries, 2 chocolate chip cookies, and 4 glasses of water

For dinner I'm having chicken tortilla soup with oaxaca cheese, and a bell's two hearted ale

You will note the lack of cannabis. I don't habitually abuse cannabis but I have nothing against people who do. Also I had to work today, it being a weekday, so that wouldn't really work now, would it

Yeah I do love the Monterey Melt with some onion rings and spicy ketchup. But what would sit well on top of all of that is the question....

Your dinner is gonna be good my friend. Thanks for sharing

OP here. It's shaping up to be a pretty enjoyable evening over here

For me, it's a full mason jar of cool, clear water.

I thought the pipe was a butt plug from the thumb nail.

I guess I pipe could be fun as well though, if that's what you're into.

Nothing. Fuck off with your stoner holiday.

A bullet.

Burger king and long john silver's for better shits, sonic and taco bell for worse shits

>blend

Please don't kill yourself user.

SWERVE! I'm picking up some Dominos

Oh my

On the way to getting pizza I stopped at the gas station and went full white trash. R8 my purchases?

>Robust inspired tomato sauce
What a bunch of faggots, I'd rather take my business somewhere straight

Get over yourself, dipshit

>Miller LITE
>only 1 ice cream sandwich, and not an m&m variant
>swisher sweets instead of white owls or Dutch masters

C'mon, OP. Get it together

Damnit I knew I should have gotten the M&M cookie sandwich. It just felt smaller but I shoulda went with my gut

Okay anons I'm facing another important decision. I am about to take a blunt to the dome and I'm going to watch one of these two films...

It's gettin late so Hacksaw Ridge it is. I'm going to the moon, boys. Goodnight. Over and out

Faggot OP, faggot thread.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Excellent fucking choice

In the spirit of yesterday being Hitler's birthday and everything, let me share a secret with you. Chick fil a dipping sauces make the best blunt and joint sealer ever. Especially the Polynesian sauce and the BBQ. Just a dab on your fingertip, apply to your wrap, and enjoy. It's like having a BBQ flavor blunt. Quite amazing actually

>sauteed some mushrooms, onions, and carrots in butter
>added stock to deglaze
>added more water to stew it
>go to take a quick shit while it's bubbling
>fall asleep on the shitter
>whole apartment is filled with smoke
fuck me

>regularly buys these
>not white
What am I?

why're you smoking from a buttplug

holy fuck how do i make that

A fucking nigger.

Man you stoners are fucking pathetic

Are u shitting me

Nope can confirm

Get a job.

I'm eating kfc Tabasco meme chicken on this 22nd of April Saturday morning

woke up and took a dab, ate some eggs and bacon and went to my friends house and we smoked we a bunch of weed then went to arbys. Finished my day off with boiling some shrimp and enjoying them while taking dabs and watching anime drinking on some appleton reserve rum mixed with orange juice. It was worth it to get the day off yesterday.