Well, user?

Well, user?

There's been a mistake, I dropped out in the 3rd year because I'm a retard

That's incorrect, I have an engineering degree and contribute nothing to society, that's why I'm trying to get this job at Brazzers.

Top lel
Nice meme, can I save it?
>not first semester

I'll detonate my suicide vest right now if you don't give me the job.
Try me, I have nothing to lose.

I just made it, went for a clean crisp look. save it even forward it as your own, we're all user here.
>tfw in philosophy myself
it used to be a good shitpost on /v/ & Veeky Forums too, when i posted last 5-6 years ago

>tfw watching the new X files

Truth

A foolish question, young man, but I'll oblige you. I have no intention of "contributing to society," as you so quaintly put it. Let's get down to brass tacks. I'm here for the same reason you are: to make money. Insofar as this company supports its employees financially, it is contributing to society; but, let me be clear, none of the work being done here is of any significant value. If anything -- and I'm sure if you cultivated a more introspective personality you'd eventually understand -- the work of this company is degrading, not just to its employees, but to everyone affected by it, including even the hapless passersby who have the misfortune of seeing this sorry excuse for building. You know what my liberal arts degree has afforded me? The wisdom to see through this little game here. Anyway, we'll negotiate my contract later. Until then, sayonara.

>Contribution
>Society
>MaxStirner28.webm

It says here you want to interact with other human beings without being an autistic fuck-up, yet you have a STEM degree. Care to elaborate?

I don't want to contribute to society. I mean to do so insofar as that includes a cushy university position. What I want to do is write criticism and theory until I die.

Sounds like every cover letter I've ever written desu. Still job hunting.

I didn't fall for the cancerous utilitarianism meme

most STEM people are normies

so are most liberal arts people

i know a guy with a liberal arts degree who got a banking job in DC. you guys are just NEETS who fall for every meme propagated on this ethopian fingerpainting board

I have a Jewish friend as well

what did he mean by this?

i hate when retarded normies load their questions with 100000 assumptions and dont even recognize it. they see the world in a small way.

no one said they aren't. most normies don't contribute to society.

He's white

Thanks for the chuckle

this might come as a surprise for you but being jewish and white isn't a contradiction