What is the literary equivalent of this album?

What is the literary equivalent of this album?

50 Shades of Grey

Wtf. I browse Veeky Forums only because I don't want to see the radiohead meme everyday posted on /mu/ and now this. Fuck you!

kys
The Gambler

I don't know music is for children and teenagers.

Infinite Jest

All those great books compared to that shitty pop album?? Wow... I really thought Veeky Forums had better taste in music
kys? radiohead is the normiest band ever. and they even suck

>ij
>great book

K

t. butthurt radiohead retarded fan

The first of a series of bad books after an ok one.

So Ulysses?

yeah, sure

>normiest band ever
Don't think you know what normies listen to dood

I can't remember anyone ever putting on Radiohead at a party or a regular gathering.

But you do and it's Radiohead.

I can, many times. It was a hipster faggot party but still

Probably far from normies there.
Unless you live in fucking San Fransisco then yeah they're normies

go to /mu/

why?

Exactly
You are the friend in the group that thinks they're the funny one and while you're not there you are made fun of for being as unfunny as you are

a

Tell us more about Radiohead and why they are good, user. What is their literary equivalent?

That does not imply radiohead is not for normies.

The funniest thing is seeing how radionormies get mad butthurt every time someone says their idolized pop group completely sucks lol

I also get a kick out of autists getting a kick out of saying some band sucks.
A weird thing to get off on but they've been doing it for years.

To be fair, that's what a normie would say.

Radiohead makes "sophisticated" pop music, so I'd say anything by Oscar Wilde

radiohead is garbage, is just a mediocre band that was trying to make britpop but did it wrong, then tried to make new wave and did it wrong, tried to make jazz and did it wrong, tried to make electronic and did it wrong, until eventually tried to make normie pop music and finally did it right.

accept the reality my dude

I'm not a Radiohead fanboy by any means. I quite enjoy Ok Computer, but that's about as far as my love for Radiohead goes.

I think it's pretty ignorant to denigrate them as "normie garbage". I don't understand the whole obscurity = quality meme on this board.

Books which espouse anti establishment viewpoints and are nihilistic so things along those lines. I never said they're a great band don't imply that I did

So, to be clear, a normie would be pretty much anything that isn't a completetely autistic fuck?

>one of only two good albums by the most overrated band in the world

i don't know desu