Be me

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim
My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.
I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

McDonald's™ is better

Is that the famous Double Quarter Pounder with cheese®, hot fresh fries and dare I say it an ice cold Coca Cola ®?!

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

That's not availerbal at BK

Nah cuz I got kinfolk touchin yo shit. You jus ain seen it. Wee in da back, like rosa parks n shit. Rubbin our bbc on yo burger. Homo ass nigga. You like put my dick in yo mouth, on teknikalities. N when you shit, das in yo ass now. You gay fo sho nigga haha! Booty goon ass bitch

When I'm at BK it gots 2 B dat loooong chikn

4 me it dat loooong chicken

That's not true, though. The Burger King I live closest to is ran entirely by black people

What's the BK equivalent of the mcchicken? Is it this thing? If so are the prices the same?

>They don't let black people touch your food
This is a lie and you know it.

The long chicken costs double a McChicken but it is nearly twice as filling. Some would say it is better tasting. I dare not comment on which is better, it's definitely personal preference

you shills are ruining Veeky Forums

Peter, you're supposed to be dead.

No u cunt it's a double double burger with relish, longtots and a fantie

I actually genuinely miss that character

Looks like Hungry Jacks to me.

You used the wrong image and you forgot your namefag.

Also, your formatting is off.

Please don't desecrate one of my favorite pastas.

It's meme you dip

>he doesn't know the difference between a meme and pasta
Lurk moar.

Well, the burgers are better.