Wendy's thread

With all the McDongle's and Burger Kang threads, I'm going nuts. Someone has to stick up for the one true master of the big three: Wendy's!

Wendy is for cucks

I've always thought Wendy's was better but when I just want to shovel shit in my face I may as well go to the worse and ever so slightly cheaper alternatives.

wendy's is the best non-local chain restaurant for fast food chains. I can't speak for west coast chains n shit since I am from the city that conceived wendy's, but they do have the best fast food burgers

Something about their chili being old hamburger meat just dumped into that vat makes it more appetizing to me and I can't understand why.

Their dollar menu has gone downhill over the years though, and it's the closest fast food joint to my house, so I'm tired of it for sure.

I took a big ass dookie in a urinal, yafeelme? Iongiveafok
Watched a nigga came out from behind the counter, from the kitchen, to go to the restroom. Clean my shit up boi. Haha!
Burgers too small tho

>I took a big ass dookie in a urinal
What did she mean by this?

Nigga I squat ova the pissbowl, let my nuts rest on the edge and shit
Whatchu thinkin, ho
Shit was cash

Tweet that at them, their twitter guy will fuck your shit up in front of everyone.

Show us your tits, Danielle

Yeah they have nailed the whole twitter thing. I don't know who writes their stuff but I hope they pay them well

Atm im feeling Wendy's>A&W>BK>Macdonalds
But my ranking changes based on what I'm craving, like when I want Macdonalds only Macdonalds will do.

S E A
A
L
T

are those burgers square?

Yes.

they don't cut corners

holy shit , that's top-tier pun marketing

Wendy a shit. This is what passes for a baconator at 2am apparently.

Should've got a baked potato with chilli

You crave challenge. Your immune system is strong.

>getting fastfood at 2 am
what were you expecting?

Spicy chicken has always been the star of the menu

Why would you get fast-food at any other time?

Wendy was dead to me when she changed the fries.

Wendy's is the only fast food restaurant that I have ever gotten food poisoning from. It was bad enough that I had to be hospitalized. I rarely eat fast food anyway, but I will never eat at Wendy's again.

>I've always thought Wendy's was better
Naw, it's just 3 times more expensive than McDonalds, and Burger King.

Wendy's sauce is fishy as hell. I don't mean suspicious, I mean it tastes like fucking fish.

It's the same price here in Canada.
Big Mac meal, Dave's Double, Whopper, Teen Burger meal. They are all like 6-7 USD.

I want that burger so fucking bad right now.

Cause I'm not an asshole?

I want that fuck so burgering bad right now

The only acceptable time to go fast-food is when literally everyone else is closed. Just go to a normal fucking diner.