Brussels sprouts

How do you cook them?

eat them raw like a man

In the oven or microwave depending on how patient you feel. Then put some salt and pepper on them. Oh, and frozen ones tend to taste better for some reason.

cut root, cut in half, toss with olive oil and salt and pepper and garlic powder into oven pan

If I have bacon, I'll cut it up and add that

400 degrees for 40 minutes

If I have lemon I'll zest it and juice it onto it for last minute

Cut in half, garlic salt, olive oil, then fry them on a pan until golden brown

I steam those mother fucker and eat them as is

cut the stem,separate the leaves, panfry with a little bit of butter,garlic and chili.
i sometimes just cut them in half and cut the stem and pan fry like that, depending if im lazy or not

Like all cruciferous vegetables.. steam until they completely change color and then stop. That way they'll be semi-sweet with a good texture.

Slice in half, quick blanching in salty water, drain, saute with some bacon

this

ideal for me so far desu

please reply with any improvements

FRY WITH PARMESAN AND GARLIC

I personally don't prefer adding bacon, but I do add onions and garlic.

>40 min

Microwave for 2-3min then broil for 10. I don't have all goddam day

Cut in half and lightly brown in hot olive oil, add onion and garlic, salt, pepper and hot pepper. Add a little water and breadcrumbs and finish over low heat, covered.

Cut sprouts in half

Boil salted water

Put in sprouts

Stir a bit

Remove when the color is bright and vibrant

Eat with decent mustard, preferrably whole grain dijon, which is the god of all msutardkind.

split them in half, toss them in olive oil, salt, pepper, oven at 400f for like 17 minutes

This. I also like to add a mixture of 1 part honey to 2 parts balsamic vinegar over them.

Put em on a cookie sheet, pour some olive oil on top of them, salt and pepper them then into the oven

Saute thick cut bacon scraps in a pan, add onion and garlic untill translucent, add spouts either cut in thirds or shredded. Add a little vinegar (white, rice, or apple cider), some mirin, and some white miso paste. Cover and let them steam untill desired doness is achieved.

remove core,cut in half,oil+pan nice and hot, sear til charred on spots but still almost raw, like 1-2 min.
toss with vinaigrette+nuts+bacon or whatever else

Half and remove excess stem
Salt pepper olive oil
Roasting pan with pork tenderloin
That's the stuff

Cut off stems and remove any ugly outer leaves.

Put in bowl with loose lid and zap for five minutes, depending on how big a pile you're zapping.

Add butter, salt, pepper.

Fuck, life is good.